606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday 27th

Go down 
+7
Captain Obvious
Cap'n
A Bould Statement
TBOK
Aberdeengooner
Van Persies Left Foot
The Magic Man
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Friday 27th - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 am

Harvey Prices Secret Twin wrote:
TBOK wrote:

But he has stated he is willing to take a test strainght after the fight.

You can still dope yourself up throughout training. Make yourself train harder and longer and then stop 2 weeks before the fight, leaving no traces of it in your system.

I hope he aint a cheat because i think it'd be a huge shame for boxing but i just dont see any other reason he's being so pedantic.

Doubt this blood testing thing is the only issue, takes a fuck load of things to be sorted to get a fight on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
I really need to manage my money better. 2 weeks left until payday and im fucking skint.

Hate that cunt in your avatar. Great boxer but a massive cunt.

I like him. Hope he rips pacquiao to shreds.

well, i just hope the cunts man up and fight, but if they do i hope he kills him.

Can talk the talk and walk the walk, fair play to the cunt. I'd be the same.

Aint got anything to do with Mayweather. Pacquiao needs to take the fucking tests. Imagine if some cunt went to Usain Bolt and said do a test, and he went, nah fuck that. There'd be outrage.

exactly. I reckon Pacman's been dosing himself up for years.

and your right, if i could box like Mayweather i'd be a mouthy, arrogant cunt aswell (moreso than i already am)

Come on, there is arrogant, there is being a cunt, then there is mayweather, he takes it to a new level.

Don't help that he is a nigger as well.

Someone needs to break his face and bring him back to reality. The cunt thinks he's untouchable.

well, isnt he?

No-one is untouchable. You may be good, but there is someone out there who is better than you.

Well, maybe your right. But i dont see that person jumping up and down to fight him.

Pacquiao is either spooked, or he's a cheat. No other reasons he wont take a blood test.

What good is that? PEDs can be flushed out of the body within 48 hours. They will be taken in a training regime, and gone before the fight. The random testing means you can't nail down a cycle without the risk of getting caught.
Back to top Go down
RussianMagician
Blue Square
Blue Square
RussianMagician

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:38 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
RussianMagician wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
anybody watch any good tv series...need something (preferably with a load of seasons so i can watch it for a while) to watch

Right now im watching;

True Blood
Hung
Supernatural
Californication
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Weeds

What season are you at in supernatural?
Ive only seen 1st series of true blood i liked it though.
Saw dexter adertised for the first time yesterday, looks interesting enough.

Have you ever seen Entourage? I think theres like 7 seasons of it

Finished watching supernatural, waiting for it to start up again.
True blood is ace
Dexter is top notch, waiting for season 4 or 5 to start on tv in american so i can watch it again.

Whats entourage about/

An actor from a real shitty background trying to make it. It focuses mainly on his manager from what ive seen (which is only first season.)
Didn't look to bad though.
heres a link for what wikipedia has on it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:39 am

Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

I think Pac could have his number, although that is worrying.

Not a chance. Marquez outboxed Pac for the best part of 24 rounds. The reason why Pac won't get in the ring with Floyd is because Floyd is a boxer, not a slugger. He's easily picked apart. Pac can outbrawl anyone, but Floyd won't get dragged into that.

Thats very true. How long you been boxing for?

Did it for a while when i was younger, used to hit southpaw and the guy I trained with would always tell me the most important thing was to get my opponent to box the way I wanted them to. That way i'd know what to expect more often than not.

Pac will need to turn it into a brawl. He cant give Floyd the chance to box.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 am

Mini-Bok wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
I really need to manage my money better. 2 weeks left until payday and im fucking skint.

well, i just hope the cunts man up and fight, but if they do i hope he kills him.

Aint got anything to do with Mayweather. Pacquiao needs to take the fucking tests. Imagine if some cunt went to Usain Bolt and said do a test, and he went, nah fuck that. There'd be outrage.

and your right, if i could box like Mayweather i'd be a mouthy, arrogant cunt aswell (moreso than i already am)

Come on, there is arrogant, there is being a cunt, then there is mayweather, he takes it to a new level.

Someone needs to break his face and bring him back to reality. The cunt thinks he's untouchable.

well, isnt he?

No-one is untouchable. You may be good, but there is someone out there who is better than you.

Well, maybe your right. But i dont see that person jumping up and down to fight him.

Pacquiao is either spooked, or he's a cheat. No other reasons he wont take a blood test.

What good is that? PEDs can be flushed out of the body within 48 hours. They will be taken in a training regime, and gone before the fight. The random testing means you can't nail down a cycle without the risk of getting caught.

True, To be honest i don't really care, just want this fight to happen!!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:

wanted hatton to beat him so badly...after the 1st round i knew he had no cahnce!

Same here. That was a bit of a cunt when you spend a shed load to get out there and see the fight.

Spearmint rhino after helped...

quality you were there thou, i was round my mates in Forset Hill

Best long weekend of my life.

bring on April 2011
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:42 am

RussianMagician wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
RussianMagician wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
anybody watch any good tv series...need something (preferably with a load of seasons so i can watch it for a while) to watch

Right now im watching;

True Blood
Hung
Supernatural
Californication
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Weeds

True blood is ace
Dexter is top notch, waiting for season 4 or 5 to start on tv in american so i can watch it again.

Whats entourage about/

An actor from a real shitty background trying to make it. It focuses mainly on his manager from what ive seen (which is only first season.)

Looks pretty good, will check it out tonight also.
why did i think it was an english series?
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

TBOK wrote:

Yeah. I know a lot of these fights end up being massive blowouts but i can see it being one of the all time classics.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:43 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:

wanted hatton to beat him so badly...after the 1st round i knew he had no cahnce!

Same here. That was a bit of a cunt when you spend a shed load to get out there and see the fight.

Spearmint rhino after helped...

quality you were there thou, i was round my mates in Forset Hill

Best long weekend of my life.

bring on April 2011

Cunt!! Think my vegas days are over....
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:45 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Not a chance. Marquez outboxed Pac for the best part of 24 rounds. The reason why Pac won't get in the ring with Floyd is because Floyd is a boxer, not a slugger. He's easily picked apart. Pac can outbrawl anyone, but Floyd won't get dragged into that.

Did it for a while when i was younger, used to hit southpaw and the guy I trained with would always tell me the most important thing was to get my opponent to box the way I wanted them to. That way i'd know what to expect more often than not.

I was boxing for a few good years as a kid to build up strength for football. 5 odd years. Started back getting into it in the past 2 years I'd say.

Yeah that's very true, all the time you can keep Floyd out of rythm you may have a chance, but he controls fights so well. He dials in a straight right hand and its like a laser, never seen anything like it. Floyd to win by unanimous decision. It's the safest bet in sport.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:46 am

TBOK wrote:

Yeah. I know a lot of these fights end up being massive blowouts but i can see it being one of the all time classics.

Really? I don't. It'll be Floyd going through the motions like his last 41 fights.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:47 am

Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

I was boxing for a few good years as a kid to build up strength for football. 5 odd years. Started back getting into it in the past 2 years I'd say.

Yeah that's very true, all the time you can keep Floyd out of rythm you may have a chance, but he controls fights so well. He dials in a straight right hand and its like a laser, never seen anything like it. Floyd to win by unanimous decision. It's the safest bet in sport.

I think he'd put him down.

Pacman's got a great chin but i can see Floyd being too much for him over 36 minutes.

Pacman to have his moments but Floyd to put him down in the 11th or 12th.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:48 am

Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Hate to say it but I agree. Pac will just need to dive straight in and go nuts.
Back to top Go down
RussianMagician
Blue Square
Blue Square
RussianMagician

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:49 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
RussianMagician wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
RussianMagician wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Right now im watching;

True Blood
Hung
Supernatural
Californication
Dexter
Sons of Anarchy
Weeds

True blood is ace

Whats entourage about/

Looks pretty good, will check it out tonight also.
why did i think it was an english series?

ha beats me.
It has a lot of cameos, ones i can remember from the 1st series are mark walberg, jessica alba and scarlett johannson.. there might be more
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:50 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

first rounds the pivot. if pac disrupts him and hurts him he'll have a chance.

If Mayweather cruises through the first round then he'll find his rythm and then it'll be as good as all over.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:50 am

Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Dont think it will be quite as clear cut as that, certainly not the safest bet in sport.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:51 am

Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

I think he'd put him down.

Pacman's got a great chin but i can see Floyd being too much for him over 36 minutes.

Pacman to have his moments but Floyd to put him down in the 11th or 12th.

You'll see 1 of 2 things.

1) A tough(ish) fight for Floyd, and it goes the 12.
2) Pacman gets stopped in 4 rounds.

The latter being if he's not allowed be juiced up to his eyeballs.
Back to top Go down
RussianMagician
Blue Square
Blue Square
RussianMagician

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:53 am

What sites do you use for watching shows Aberdeen?
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:54 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

first rounds the pivot. if pac disrupts him and hurts him he'll have a chance.

If Mayweather cruises through the first round then he'll find his rythm and then it'll be as good as all over.

If Pac sits back and starts inviting punches then its as good as over. he needs to make floyd bleed (either nose or eye) a few cheeky shots to the right shoulder may stop floyd from hitting so hard as well.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:04 am

aberdeen stop fucking about and making it all slow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:05 am

Could not get on for last 10 mins......fucking useless new admin cunt.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 am

Friday 27th - Page 10 537261 Friday 27th - Page 10 537261 Friday 27th - Page 10 537261 Friday 27th - Page 10 537261 Friday 27th - Page 10 537261 Friday 27th - Page 10 537261
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:08 am

Pub lunch. Toodles.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 am

i couldn't get on either so wasn't anything on my part, ungrateful cunts
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:09 am

RussianMagician wrote:
What sites do you use for watching shows Aberdeen?

I use watch-series.com

But usually i just download everything as the quality is much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 27th
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next