606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday 27th

Go down 
+7
Captain Obvious
Cap'n
A Bould Statement
TBOK
Aberdeengooner
Van Persies Left Foot
The Magic Man
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

Friday 27th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:59 am

Harvey Prices Secret Twin wrote:
Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
me, but he said he'd take pics, if he did and proves it then fair play to the kid, but i think the drought carries on. No pictures/evidence = i dont believe him

Sadly, I small part of me actually feels sorry for him and hopes that he did get his end in.

I dont want your sympathy.

And i'll say no more on the matter.

which means you didnt get any then

worse than that. I got some, but not enough.

she reckons she's coming out with us tonight but god knows.

how much is some? just a wank job then?
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:00 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
me, but he said he'd take pics, if he did and proves it then fair play to the kid, but i think the drought carries on. No pictures/evidence = i dont believe him

Sadly, I small part of me actually feels sorry for him and hopes that he did get his end in.

Ahhh mate - You're getting it anyway.

Even I go laid last night and I am married with 2 children. Expect more of the same tonight.

does your wife know you got laid last night Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:02 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaa

I knew it. She has fucked you off.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:02 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Haaaaaaaaaaa

I knew it. She has fucked you off.

Harvey wishes!
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:03 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

No, on the way home we dropped my mate off and she said that we were gonna pull over for a bit to 'chat' which i assumed meant have rampant animal sex for 3 or 4 seconds. Turns out it actually meant chat. After about 15 minutes i was properly fucked of so i said i had to get going and made up some shit excuse that i had to be back because my dad was out and i had to go pick him up from the train station. then she started, rubbing it, undid my zip, popped it in her mouth for about 20 seconds then sat back up and said we better get you home so you can go get your dad. I told her he could wait but she werent having none of it, i'm pretty sure she definately knew i was lying.

anyway, i told her to come out with us tomorrow night and she said she would, but i think she wants more than just a shag so i dont think she'll be out. Cunt.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:04 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

No, on the way home we dropped my mate off and she said that we were gonna pull over for a bit to 'chat' which i assumed meant have rampant animal sex for 3 or 4 seconds. Turns out it actually meant chat. After about 15 minutes i was properly fucked of so i said i had to get going and made up some shit excuse that i had to be back because my dad was out and i had to go pick him up from the train station. then she started, rubbing it, undid my zip, popped it in her mouth for about 20 seconds then sat back up and said we better get you home so you can go get your dad. I told her he could wait but she werent having none of it, i'm pretty sure she definately knew i was lying.

anyway, i told her to come out with us tomorrow night and she said she would, but i think she wants more than just a shag so i dont think she'll be out. Cunt.

My day just got a whole lot better.

That is cuntish by her, I congratulate the bitch.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:06 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! surprised you didnt blow your load in that 20 seconds lol!
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:07 am

what do you mean she wants more than a shag? Does she want a relationship then?
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:10 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

My day just got a whole lot better.

That is cuntish by her, I congratulate the bitch.

I dont agree with you often, but i do with this comment
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:11 am

yeah thats the impression i get.

why we were sitting there she was talking about how she loves all my mates and their girlfriends and that she'd love to start coming out with us more often.

then she started talking about her family and all this shit.

Then... worst part of all, as we were driving back she put her hand on my leg... not in a seductive way, like right down by the knee. And just stroked it, almost lovingly. Soppy cunt.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:11 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! surprised you didnt blow your load in that 20 seconds lol!

He's exagareating. (i know the spelling is shite)
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 am

why we were sitting there she was talking about how she loves all my mates and their girlfriends and that she'd love to start coming out with us more often.

Then... worst part of all, as we were driving back she put her hand on my leg... not in a seductive way, like right down by the knee. And just stroked it, almost lovingly. Soppy cunt.

lol! lol!

just string her along, get a shag and then chuck her
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:13 am

It just gets better and better..............you thought you were on a dead cert, turns out you got one of those clingy psycho cunts!!
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:14 am

TBOK wrote:

It just gets better and better..............you thought you were on a dead cert, turns out you got one of those clingy psycho cunts!!

I know. The hilarity is almost too much to bear.

anyway, moving on.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:14 am

Look mate, after the drought you've just had, plus the fact that she actually put your penis in her mouth means she's probably worth keeping around.

Relationship or not, it boils down to actually get some, or getting none.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:15 am

Nicest thing Lawro's ever said about us?

It will be an extremely difficult game for Arsene Wenger's men but I think the days of sides like Blackburn and Bolton surprising Arsenal are starting to become a thing of the past.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:16 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

Look mate, after the drought you've just had, plus the fact that she actually put your penis in her mouth means she's probably worth keeping around.

bit strange she only put his cock in her mouth for a few seconds - perhaps it smelt of rancid cheese or something
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Blue Square
Blue Square

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:16 am

Can only assume it was Magic that banned me.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:17 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

Not worth it. I'd rather go through the same length dry spell again than get into another relationship.

Just gotta get my mojo.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 am

Cap'n wrote:

Unbanned
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

Not worth it. I'd rather go through the same length dry spell again than get into another relationship.

Just gotta get my mojo.

suit yourself.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:20 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Cap'n wrote:

Unbanned

Old crying prick, didn't even say anything to him yesterday.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:21 am

Never mind, only today and then 5 days off.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:21 am

Mini-Bok wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Cap'n wrote:

Unbanned

Old crying prick, didn't even say anything to him yesterday.

i wondered why you hadnt been on to have a laugh at harvey. what was the reason for your banning then?
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Never mind, only today and then 5 days off.

you like your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 27th   Friday 27th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 27th
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next