606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

6th Jan 2011

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:11 am

Bloke at works missus is a school teacher. She gets 14 weeks off when schools are off and a further 2 weeks annual leave! Cuntish!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 2:14 am

TBOK wrote:
Bloke at works missus is a school teacher. She gets 14 weeks off when schools are off and a further 2 weeks annual leave! Cuntish!

Their pay is pro-rata though.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 am

Morning and happy new year.

Happy birthday Obvious.

Man City played an Italian game last night.

Cunts.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:18 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

They get paid every 4 weeks, some money is held back to pay them when schools are on holiday, starting Salary for a teacher is about 25k and they only work 6 hours a day, but hey don't forget they have all that marking to do too, if it wasn't for the little shits they teach it wouldbe a cushy job
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 am

Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

They get paid every 4 weeks, some money is held back to pay them when schools are on holiday, starting Salary for a teacher is about 25k and they only work 6 hours a day, but hey don't forget they have all that marking to do too, if it wasn't for the little shits they teach it wouldbe a cushy job

My mum works at a state school. Money isn't 'held back' as such, their monthly wage is worked out as average. So technically they're only paid in theory for the weeks they actually work (bar the annual leave) - but where they're not working for 12 weeks (they're required to come in for 2 weeks when school is out) they still get paid, as it's better for the financing.

It's not a cushy job either, and they don't work 6 hours. Most teachers are in at half 7, and are still there at gone 5, and mark papers at home way into the night. Vastly underpaid job for the shit they do.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 am

Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Bird i know works at a nursery.

27k a year to spend 3 hours on play time and the other 3 finger painting and doing clay models.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 am

Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

It's an extremely cushty job.

Starting salary 25K? Plus the 5K they get for training to be a teacher, the golden hello and the perks of getting schoold holidays off paid.

My sister, brother in law (sisters husband), brother in law (wife's husband), his wife, sister in law and a few friends are all teachers. My sister in law, who lived with us, gets over 50K per year in London. Plus her maternity pay is great.

I was at risk of redundancy a couple of years back (unfortunately didn't get it) and was going to do a teaching course. Would have got paid a minimum of 5k to do the course, 5k minimum bonus when I started and then a reasonable salary.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

27k a year to spend 3 hours on play time and the other 3 finger painting and doing clay models.

Looking after 2 - 4 year olds, who piss and shit themselves still. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:29 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

My mum works at a state school. Money isn't 'held back' as such, their monthly wage is worked out as average. So technically they're only paid in theory for the weeks they actually work (bar the annual leave) - but where they're not working for 12 weeks (they're required to come in for 2 weeks when school is out) they still get paid, as it's better for the financing.

It's not a cushy job either, and they don't work 6 hours. Most teachers are in at half 7, and are still there at gone 5, and mark papers at home way into the night. Vastly underpaid job for the shit they do.

Bollocks.

As my sister put it, the only teachers who need to work at home are the ones who are not good enough to manage their time properly.

Very well paid job for the hours they work over the year.

& their contract does not call on them to work 2 weeks of the holidays and no teacher that I know (out of Cool does.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

I'd suggest that if they are still pissing and shitting themselves at 3 they have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:30 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

27k a year is enough to help you deal with that though.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

27k a year is enough to help you deal with that though.

Aye. Most parents do it for free.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 am

For 27k a year you will not get me looking after toddlers for 6 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:31 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Bollocks.

As my sister put it, the only teachers who need to work at home are the ones who are not good enough to manage their time properly.

& their contract does not call on them to work 2 weeks of the holidays and no teacher that I know (out of Cool does.

Why has my 8 (eight) turned into a smiley?
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
For 27k a year you will not get me looking after toddlers for 6 hours a day.

My wife is in the middle of a child minding course. Starts looking after kids at the end of the month. Easy money. Wouldn't want to do it myself though.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 3:34 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Bollocks.

You must have put a closed bracket in after.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Bollocks.

You must have put a closed bracket in after.

Yep, that's what I did.

Apparently Eastenders has pissed some people off. Don't they realise, it's just TV.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 4:21 am

Fuck me, I hate appraisals.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 5:09 am

27k a year and you get finger fun an toddler shit and piss, has anyone told Gary Glitter? It would be his dream job
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:13 am

Admin wrote:
27k a year and you get finger fun an toddler shit and piss, has anyone told Gary Glitter? It would be his dream job

You are a very bad man.

This place is deader than normal, but looks like it will make it's birthday. Just...
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:37 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:

You are a very bad man.

This place is deader than normal, but looks like it will make it's birthday. Just...

Absoultely dead, Has been since before xmas!

Looking at hitting wembley arena for Premier league of Darts final!!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:

You are a very bad man.

Apparently so.

Must be tough getting tickets for the final. Be a great night if you have a few mates with you. Do you have any mates? ;-)
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:

You are a very bad man.

Apparently so.

Must be tough getting tickets for the final. Be a great night if you have a few mates with you. Do you have any mates? ;-)

There are some tickets available still, just not on the tables, in the stands. Still be a laugh though
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:23 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:

You are a very bad man.

Apparently so.

There are some tickets available still, just not on the tables, in the stands. Still be a laugh though

Tables are far better, but take what you can get. How much?
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Why did she have to have pants on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th Jan 2011   6th Jan 2011 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th Jan 2011
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next