606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday 18/01/11

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
yeah magic doesn't rate Arshavin all that well

I'd much rather have Theo than Arshavin in the team.

Arshavin is a luxury and can be lazy. Yes he has a good record of goals and assists, but unless he is performing consistently which is rare, he doesn't add much else.

Theo has been on good form. As long as he can stay fit for a sustained period, I think he offers more. He does track back (albeit not good at positional defending or tackling), he scares the opposition with his speed and his decision making (which is what I used to hate) seems to have improved significantly. Also is getting goals and assists at the moment.

I think our strongest top 3 would be:

Nasri VP / Cham Walcott

I think Chamakh can feel a bit harshly done by losing his place.

Typical Magic essay!!

Don't think Chamakh can feel agrieved to lose place to RVP, It's the games where Bendtner gets a start over him that I don't understand!

Woah - Sorry for trying to add an argument to this forum!!!

Don't really see what Cham was doing wrong. He was getting goals and was an aerial threat.

Shut-up you tart.

He was beginning to look jaded to me. Done a great job, But RVP is on a different level.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Arshavin is a luxury and can be lazy. Yes he has a good record of goals and assists, but unless he is performing consistently which is rare, he doesn't add much else.

Theo has been on good form. As long as he can stay fit for a sustained period, I think he offers more. He does track back (albeit not good at positional defending or tackling), he scares the opposition with his speed and his decision making (which is what I used to hate) seems to have improved significantly. Also is getting goals and assists at the moment.

Nasri VP / Cham Walcott

Typical Magic essay!!

Don't think Chamakh can feel agrieved to lose place to RVP, It's the games where Bendtner gets a start over him that I don't understand!

Missed the key bit...

Bendtner should be 3rd choice for the central position behind VP and Cham. Possibly offload him in the Summer depending on how the younger players are progressing (JET etc.).

Also offload Vela.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:03 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Nasri VP / Cham Walcott

Typical Magic essay!!

Don't really see what Cham was doing wrong. He was getting goals and was an aerial threat.

Shut-up you tart.

He was beginning to look jaded to me. Done a great job, But RVP is on a different level.

It could definitely be an option to play a top 3 of:

Cham
VP Theo
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Nasri VP / Cham Walcott

Typical Magic essay!!

Shut-up you tart.

Cham
VP Theo

Yeh. Only when Nasri is unavailable or rested!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 4:19 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Nasri VP / Cham Walcott

Typical Magic essay!!

Shut-up you tart.

Cham
VP Theo

Yeh. Only when Nasri is unavailable or rested!

Agreed, or when Nasri is required in midfield instead of Cesc / Wilshere.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 6:28 am

Went for a walk at lunch, about to light up a cigarette on my way back, cunts must have fallen out of my pocket as I had one when I left my office, had to turn around walk back to Morrisons and buy another packet, only smoked about 5 fags out of the pack of 20, think I'm going to start putting them in my coat pocket that zips up; on the plus side had a long lunch and listened to the whole In Utero album on my IPhone
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:10 am

JET out on loan to Cardiff.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

Probably a good thing for him. Decent Championship side. Let's hope he get's a lot of games.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

Lad needs some games so should be good for him, even, would have preferred him to go to a team in the prem on loan, at least we know Wengers not going to use him as defensive back up as that's where he started and looked pretty decent there
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:22 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Probably a good thing for him. Decent Championship side. Let's hope he get's a lot of games.

Going to have to do well to get in front of Bellamy and Bothroyd.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:27 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Rumours that offers have come in for Bothroyd.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:28 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Doubt he'll go before the summer.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:31 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Doubt he'll go before the summer.

Yeah, this'll be Beckford all over again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 am

Anyone want to see Bothroyd back in an Arsenal shirt, I know I don't just wondered if anyone else did?

Oh and angry birds is too damn addictive, thought I'd have a little game whilst having a dump, next thing you know 30 minutes had passed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 18/01/11   Tuesday 18/01/11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 18/01/11
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2