606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Loans loans and loans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 29
Location : Crewe

PostSubject: Loans loans and loans   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:51 am

So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Homosexuals
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!

At this point I wouldn't say no to any CB coming in, whether it be loan or perm. However I see nobody coming in, bar Oxlade-Chamberlain, which in my eyes is fucking ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 815
Join date : 2010-02-15
Age : 29
Location : Crewe

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!

At this point I wouldn't say no to any CB coming in, whether it be loan or perm. However I see nobody coming in, bar Oxlade-Chamberlain, which in my eyes is fucking ludicrous.

I'd assume if wenger actually mentioned wanting to loan a defender etc rather than just saying the usual if the right person becomes available shit he's actually trying to get someone

Who can he get on a loan though?!
surely nobody is gonna loan out anyone decent at this stage of the season?!

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Homosexuals
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 am

I think Vela is holding out for a move to Spain.

I can't see us getting a decent CB on loan.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!

At this point I wouldn't say no to any CB coming in, whether it be loan or perm. However I see nobody coming in, bar Oxlade-Chamberlain, which in my eyes is fucking ludicrous.

I'd assume if wenger actually mentioned wanting to loan a defender etc rather than just saying the usual if the right person becomes available shit he's actually trying to get someone

Who can he get on a loan though?!
surely nobody is gonna loan out anyone decent at this stage of the season?!


Bet its Big Gay Sol
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:46 am

samiola wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!

At this point I wouldn't say no to any CB coming in, whether it be loan or perm. However I see nobody coming in, bar Oxlade-Chamberlain, which in my eyes is fucking ludicrous.

I'd assume if wenger actually mentioned wanting to loan a defender etc rather than just saying the usual if the right person becomes available shit he's actually trying to get someone

Who can he get on a loan though?!
surely nobody is gonna loan out anyone decent at this stage of the season?!


Bet its Big Gay Sol

Who got Married in the summer...
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!

At this point I wouldn't say no to any CB coming in, whether it be loan or perm. However I see nobody coming in, bar Oxlade-Chamberlain, which in my eyes is fucking ludicrous.

I'd assume if wenger actually mentioned wanting to loan a defender etc rather than just saying the usual if the right person becomes available shit he's actually trying to get someone

Who can he get on a loan though?!
surely nobody is gonna loan out anyone decent at this stage of the season?!


Bet its Big Gay Sol

Who got Married in the summer...



Still an iron!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   

Back to top Go down
 
Loans loans and loans
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: Premier League :: Arsenal-
Jump to: