606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday 28/1

Go down 
+3
Admin
samiola
Aberdeengooner
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Friday 28/1 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:27 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Magic. You are just as much a soppy cunt as Meerkat.

Errrm why? I'm still here and not offended by you or the word CUNT

from 606......Tbok was ousted ages ago. Bergkamp and Aberdeen are in charge over there now and it's much better.

Gay.

Fuck off twat. The reason most people won't join on here is because of you. If I can persuade them that you no longer exist, we may get some new posters....

Friday 28/1 - Page 3 900217

Might have a word with dubbed.

As some cunt said yesterday, If people are not signing up cos of a cunt like me then they have a problem!

You are right, they do have a problem.... you.

Must be soft twats, but that is the general reason most give if you ask them.

Only Meerkat specified me......Every other one I have seen it was said it is because of the excessive swearing and lack of footie talk.

There have been others who have objected to you as well as to much use of the 'c-bomb'....

CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

Proof of this?
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:27 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Magic is just as much as an argumentative cunt as anyone on here anyway.

Of course I am.

What fun is there to be had if everyone always agrees with each other.

Everone knows I love a debate. I'd fucking argue black was white if it got a decent debate going.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:28 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

from 606......Tbok was ousted ages ago. Bergkamp and Aberdeen are in charge over there now and it's much better.

Gay.

Fuck off twat. The reason most people won't join on here is because of you. If I can persuade them that you no longer exist, we may get some new posters....

As some cunt said yesterday, If people are not signing up cos of a cunt like me then they have a problem!

Only Meerkat specified me......Every other one I have seen it was said it is because of the excessive swearing and lack of footie talk.

There have been others who have objected to you as well as to much use of the 'c-bomb'....

CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS CUNTS

Proof of this?

OK - Give me a bit of time...
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:28 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Gay.

Proof of this?

OK - Give me a bit of time...

As long as you need you old wanker.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:29 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Of course I am.

Everone knows I love a debate. I'd fucking argue black was white if it got a decent debate going.

That's the biggest bunch of bollocks I've ever seen. The minute things get a bit intense you start crying and start throwing the PC book around.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Of course I am.

That's the biggest bunch of bollocks I've ever seen. The minute things get a bit intense you start crying and start throwing the PC book around.

If you believe that so be it. I like fighting for those who can't / won't fight for themselves. I can honestly state that I have never actually got pissed off, except for when Tbok killed the post counts..... Looking back at that, I was Friday 28/1 - Page 3 738428 but that was the only time.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:34 am

Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Planning to get so pissed tonight I won't remember I am officially an old git tomorrow

how old??

where ya going??

Pretty fucking obvious if you look under his name....

Remember you are talking to Sami, The resident dumb cunt.

coming from you thats ridiculous!

was only saying that cos Admin looks about 40 so thought he may be lying about his age!

Just aged early, good when I was 14 and could buy fags and beer, just annoying now

im the opposite....looked about 12 till i was 17....look young for my age now thou! Big baby!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

TBok you not606 wanker....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:42 am

The Magic Man wrote:

Embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:49 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Embarrassing.

Rolling Eyes

Who's Mike_oxlong?

Friday 28/1 - Page 3 91217

Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:50 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Embarrassing.

Rolling Eyes

Who's Mike_oxlong?

Was about to ask the same thing. I'd hazard a guess at TBOK.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Embarrassing.

Rolling Eyes

Who's Mike_oxlong?

Not me. Not been a member since banning before xmas.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:51 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Embarrassing.

Rolling Eyes

Who's Mike_oxlong?

Has to be someone from here....

Anyway, Tbok - There is your proof.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:52 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Embarrassing.

Rolling Eyes

Who's Mike_oxlong?

Must be one of the cunts on here.

Last edited by Captain Obvious on Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 3:53 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Embarrassing.

Rolling Eyes

Who's Mike_oxlong?

Has to be someone from here....

Anyway, Tbok - There is your proof.

Another ugly cunt, oh well.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:07 am

How can you determine whether they are ugly or not? Noticed we've never seen a pic of you, or Magic for that matter.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:11 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
How can you determine whether they are ugly or not? Noticed we've never seen a pic of you, or Magic for that matter.

There have been pics of them. Why would i feel the need to post a pic of myself on a forum full of blokes!?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:21 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

There have been pics of them. Why would i feel the need to post a pic of myself on a forum full of blokes!?

Not saying that. Ypu're just very quick to call people an ugly cunt.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

That is because they are.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Probably a foreigner
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:25 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

na you save that behaviour for your mates birds on facebook!!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:26 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Haha. On that note I had him on the phone last night telling me all about it.......
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:30 am

Murray through.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:30 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Haha. On that note I had him on the phone last night telling me all about it.......

did you fess up?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

did you fess up?

To what? Talking to his missus! Hardly a crime......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 28/1   Friday 28/1 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 28/1
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next