606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday - 15/02

Go down 
+2
Admin
Captain Obvious
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:41 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could give a nice soapy tit wank, and the cunt with the fosters can thinks so too if you follow his eyeline
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 am

TBOK wrote:
I would.

Interesting article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

long old day!

Daily schedule of La Masia student
06:45 Get up and make bed
07:00 Breakfast at La Masia
07:30 School bus pick-up
08:00-14:00 School
14:15 Lunch
15:00 Free hour
16:00-18:00 Added schooling
19:00-20:45 Training
21:00 Shower/Bus back to La Masia
21:30 Dinner
22:00 TV/Internet
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:48 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Could give a nice soapy tit wank, and the cunt with the fosters can thinks so too if you follow his eyeline

Haha, dirty perv.

Although I guess we're in the same category. Been browsing her pics though, she is singer in a band. Alot of different hair colours, like that dame from Scott pilgrim vs the world.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:54 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Haha, dirty perv.

Although I guess we're in the same category. Been browsing her pics though, she is singer in a band. Alot of different hair colours, like that dame from Scott pilgrim vs the world.

Hope she's not a fucking Diva like most singers I have known, bitch in my band when I was 16 used to think she was the best singer in the world, me and my mates just used the band to doss and pull birds, never took it seriously, bitch works at Asda now
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Haha, dirty perv.

Hope she's not a fucking Diva like most singers I have known, bitch in my band when I was 16 used to think she was the best singer in the world, me and my mates just used the band to doss and pull birds, never took it seriously, bitch works at Asda now

No idea, it's a rock band so you know what they're like. If she is all she'll need is a good shafting.

We should change the description on the front page.

A place where young, middle aged and old cunts can come and perv over dames. If you're not an original then prepare for cunting

CAUTION: Site may contain some pottymouth.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:04 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Haha, dirty perv.

No idea, it's a rock band so you know what they're like. If she is all she'll need is a good shafting.

We should change the description on the front page.

A place where young, middle aged and old cunts can come and perv over dames. If you're not an original then prepare for cunting

CAUTION: Site may contain some pottymouth.

Yeah should deffo put a disclaimer up, perhaps we could get Keys and Gray to endourse this place too "Hi I'm Richard Keys 606football.forumotion, I'd smash it"
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:12 am

Nasri in the squad.

Diaby out with calf problem.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:13 am

Who's the bird with the bristols?
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:26 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Who's the bird with the bristols?

Dame who added me on facebook. Used to live next to her.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

I really hate Millan, infact I hate Italian football and their fans as a whole, but fuck me I will be Cheering the cunts on tonight
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:37 am

Admin wrote:
I really hate Millan, infact I hate Italian football and their fans as a whole, but fuck me I will be Cheering the cunts on tonight

i reckon spurs gonna get a beating tonight with all the injuries....3 nil i reckon
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:48 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

i reckon spurs gonna get a beating tonight with all the injuries....3 nil i reckon

Spurs win with your track record of predictions then.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 am

Pulling away in the Fantasy League again.

Too good.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:49 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

alright mystic meg!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:51 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

alright mystic meg!

Milan, Valencia, Arsenal treble. Put your house on it.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

alright mystic meg!

Milan, Valencia, Arsenal treble. Put your house on it.

dont think il be putting my house on Barca to lose!

tenner wins you a ton on betfair with that treble thou....tempting!

might to arsenal to draw...odds basically the same

Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:07 am

Ray Wilkins:

"If Chelsea can't win the Barclays Premier League then I'd like Manchester United to win it, but Chelsea can actually win the title for Arsenal"

Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:20 am

samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

"If Chelsea can't win the Barclays Premier League then I'd like Manchester United to win it, but Chelsea can actually win the title for Arsenal"

Yeah but Wilkins is an avid arsenal hater, so what do you expect. Seem to remember him saying a few years back that Arsenal academy would not benefit England due to the amount of foreigners, few months later Jack start playing for the reserves
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:24 am

Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

Yeah but Wilkins is an avid arsenal hater, so what do you expect. Seem to remember him saying a few years back that Arsenal academy would not benefit England due to the amount of foreigners, few months later Jack start playing for the reserves

think he might of played for man u as well which makes it fair enough. ray is a legend anyway...him at Wisey got Millwall to FA cup final. Ray should be the new andy Gray i reckon
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

think he might of played for man u as well which makes it fair enough. ray is a legend anyway...him at Wisey got Millwall to FA cup final. Ray should be the new andy Gray i reckon

Won the FA cup with Man U, so nothing wrong with his comments.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:39 am

The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

Yep, fair enoughh...top bloke Ray!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:42 am

samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

Fuck off. He is a little paedo cunt.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:47 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

bollocks...hows he a Paedo?
wernt that Graham Ricks??
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:53 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

Just look at the cunt. Kiddy fiddler.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 7:56 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Ray Wilkins:

Just look at the cunt. Kiddy fiddler.

You aint all there you mad cunt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 15/02   Tuesday - 15/02 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday - 15/02