606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday 21/2

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Monday 21/2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 am

actually Wenger was in Japan wernt he for a bit...maybe hes knows kung fu!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:36 am

samiola wrote:

Apparently before he went to Japan he was a mental manager, screaming and shouting. When he went to Japan no-one did that and players didn't respond to it.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:48 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:

Apparently before he went to Japan he was a mental manager, screaming and shouting. When he went to Japan no-one did that and players didn't respond to it.

i reckon he should do a bit more of the screaming and shouting
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:52 am

samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:

Dunno, quite like his quiet poised attitude, because when you see him going mental on the sideline you know he's not happy, compared to bacon face or Alardyce just shouting to look hard.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:54 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:

Dunno, quite like his quiet poised attitude, because when you see him going mental on the sideline you know he's not happy, compared to bacon face or Alardyce just shouting to look hard.

he still goes nuts occasionally...Spurs at home last season when he dashed his jacket on the floor
!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:56 am

samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:

he still goes nuts occasionally...Spurs at home last season when he dashed his jacket on the floor
!

Thats what im meaning, the players are used to him being calm but when he hits the roof they realise he's not happy and better pull the finger out.

Whereas united players probably think, Ferguson is shouting, same old same old
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:25 am

Pulis also thinks the next England manager should be English.

He added: “I don’t think we need foreign ­managers running the national sides.

“I’ve got nothing against foreign ­managers, they are very nice people. Apart from Arsene Wenger.”

What a top cunt!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:50 am

why do cunts think just beacause you're fat you also have long legs and long arms when statistically us fat cunts are shorter
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 am

Admin wrote:
why do cunts think just beacause you're fat you also have long legs and long arms when statistically us fat cunts are shorter

who thinks that
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who thinks that

Clothing shops, try getting anything in a 36 inch plus wais with a 29 inch leg, you can't do it, can order the fuckers off websites but thats no good if you need them for the next day like I do, meant to be going to somone I worked with funeral tomorrow, manager has known the date since last monday but only told us all this morning that its at midday tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 am

Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who thinks that

Clothing shops, try getting anything in a 36 inch plus wais with a 29 inch leg, you can't do it, can order the fuckers off websites but thats no good if you need them for the next day like I do, meant to be going to somone I worked with funeral tomorrow, manager has known the date since last monday but only told us all this morning that its at midday tomorrow

im 6'4 and weigh 20 st.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:04 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who thinks that

im 6'4 and weigh 20 st.

Try tesco or asda if it's for trousers. Tesco should do 36+ waist with a 29 leg
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:05 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who thinks that

im 6'4 and weigh 20 st.

skinny cunt
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who thinks that

im 6'4 and weigh 20 st.

nearest one to me that sells clothes is like a 2 hour walk, and am going out tonight after work so cant even go then
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:20 am

talk about cammel toe, thats more like camel foot

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:35 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who thinks that

im 6'4 and weigh 20 st.

nearest one to me that sells clothes is like a 2 hour walk, and am going out tonight after work so cant even go then

im 30-32 waist...30 leg...not too much problem for me
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who thinks that

im 6'4 and weigh 20 st.

im 30-32 waist...3 leg...not too much problem for me

I have corrected your mistake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/2   Monday 21/2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 21/2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3