606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thurs 3/3/11

Go down 
+2
Captain Obvious
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 12:47 am

Morning

Good win without even getting out of 2nd gear, glad I didn't put £50 on 6-0 at half time though, was so tempted to do it
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:14 am

Admin wrote:
Morning

Good win without even getting out of 2nd gear, glad I didn't put £50 on 6-0 at half time though, was so tempted to do it

that'd of been silly.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:18 am

Job Done. Players looked reluctant to celebrate first few goals..........Bendtner and Diaby certain to start on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:22 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

that'd of been silly.

10-1 for 6-0 at half time, and we were close to getting a 6th
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:25 am

TBOK wrote:
Job Done. Players looked reluctant to celebrate first few goals..........Bendtner and Diaby certain to start on Saturday.

Had to defend Bendtner this morning. One so called Arsenal fan said he'd rather us win 2-0 and Bendtner not score. What a prick.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:28 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Had to defend Bendtner this morning. One so called Arsenal fan said he'd rather us win 2-0 and Bendtner not score. What a prick.

That is not an Arsenal fan. Hopefully Bendtner goes on one of his scoring runs now.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

That is not an Arsenal fan. Hopefully Bendtner goes on one of his scoring runs now.

Bendtner can be frustrating, and he is prone to having a mare, but nobody can deny his importance, and knack for scoring important goals.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:36 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

We fucking need him to. Couple ofbad touches last night but so did most of the team
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:41 am

Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

We fucking need him to. Couple ofbad touches last night but so did most of the team

Cunt can make plenty of bad touches on saturday if he scores another hat-trick!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 1:49 am

TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Cunt can make plenty of bad touches on saturday if he scores another hat-trick!

True, though Sunderland might punish us a bit more than Orient for bad touches
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:04 am

anyone see the highlights from the Old Firm on SSN...Bougerra and Diouf are are right pair of cunts!
Do wish Ally Mccoist had nutted that Ginger cunt lennon thou!!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:08 am

Got too far in with this bird. Got the "You better not get with any girls while you're away" text last night.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:11 am

I blame my son's suicide at the age 19 on cannabis use, he used it from the age of 14. I believe that cannabis use affected him badly, causing erratic behaviour and subsequent mental illness. Janine Gray, Caloundra, Australia
-----------------------------------

What the fuck, this was from the Beeb site and there is no way to comment on these.

I blame bad parenting. Stupid cunt
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
I blame my son's suicide at the age 19 on cannabis use, he used it from the age of 14. I believe that cannabis use affected him badly, causing erratic behaviour and subsequent mental illness. Janine Gray, Caloundra, Australia

What the fuck, this was from the Beeb site and there is no way to comment on these.

Why do you need to comment on it:?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:16 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Because in Aberdeens world nobody can say anything bad about cannabis.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:18 am

I smoked cannabis for approximately 25 years and towards the end I felt like I was hanging onto sanity by my fingernails. Some of the worse symptoms included voices in the night, a constant dread of death, suicidal thoughts and intense mood swings. I never thought I would kick the habit until one day I was attacked by someone out side a supermarket due to my psychotic ramblings. This person probably saved my life or a least my sanity. Dominic, Luton, UK

---------------------------------------------------

Haha, are you serious? And the thing is the people who have never done it will likely believe this.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Because in Aberdeens world nobody can say anything bad about cannabis.

People can say whatever they want about it, Im against blatently lying about it though.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:19 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
I smoked cannabis for approximately 25 years and towards the end I felt like I was hanging onto sanity by my fingernails. Some of the worse symptoms included voices in the night, a constant dread of death, suicidal thoughts and intense mood swings. I never thought I would kick the habit until one day I was attacked by someone out side a supermarket due to my psychotic ramblings. This person probably saved my life or a least my sanity. Dominic, Luton, UK

Haha, are you serious? And the thing is the people who have never done it will likely believe this.

Why can't it be true? Things affect people differently.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:20 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Very true, but what's to say these "suicidal thoughts" were not brought on by say, drinking milk?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:21 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Very true, but what's to say these "suicidal thoughts" were not brought on by say, drinking milk?

Because that's just stupid.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:22 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Because milk doesn't fuck your head up.

Oh no, I've just drank a glass of semi-skimmed in stead of full fat. IM GOING TO DIE.

Do me a favour, love.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:27 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Oh no, I've just drank a glass of semi-skimmed in stead of full fat. IM GOING TO DIE.

Do me a favour, love.

Joint is like smoking 5 cigarette's.

Milk is full of bacteria

Whats to say the bacteria wont affect different people in different ways.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:29 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

anything other than semi skimmed is scandalous, if you are Admin the same applies to breast milk
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:31 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Joint is like smoking 5 cigarette's.

Milk is full of bacteria

Whats to say the bacteria wont affect different people in different ways.

give it a reast...its clinically proven that smoking strong puff from a young age causes mental illness, lots of the people in the Maudsley (funny farm in Camberwell) are all people who smoked too much.
Puff can make alot of people double paranoid which i guess could lead to suicide. Put that in your bong and blaze it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thurs 3/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thurs 3/3/11
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next