606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Wed 09/03/11

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:13 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Shag kill or marry

Susan Boyle
Beth Ditto
Claire Balding


SHAG: DITTO
KILL: BALDING
MARRY: BOYLE

Shag Balding - she may be an ugly rug muncher, but I bet she's filth
Marry Ditto - bitch knows how to party, and I wouldn't have to fuck her
Kill Boyle - can't stand the bitch


```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:31 am

Uefa charges Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Arsene Wenger over comments to referee
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:35 am

TBOK wrote:
Uefa charges Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Arsene Wenger over comments to referee


was expecting that...RVP prob be as well for interview he did
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:37 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Uefa charges Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Arsene Wenger over comments to referee


was expecting that...RVP prob be as well for interview he did


Fuck em all. Ref can't take a few words against him, cunt.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:40 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Uefa charges Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Arsene Wenger over comments to referee


was expecting that...RVP prob be as well for interview he did


Fuck em all. Ref can't take a few words against him, cunt.

hope the ref dont ref another CL game for a while....disgarceful!
cunt will prob get the final now if Barca are in it!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:45 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Uefa charges Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Arsene Wenger over comments to referee


was expecting that...RVP prob be as well for interview he did


Fuck em all. Ref can't take a few words against him, cunt.

hope the ref dont ref another CL game for a while....disgarceful!
cunt will prob get the final now if Barca are in it!


He is supposed to be one of the best ref's around at the moment!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Uefa charges Arsenal's Samir Nasri and Arsene Wenger over comments to referee


was expecting that...RVP prob be as well for interview he did

Can't appeal his red either as it was for 2 yellows, yet Barca cunts can grab our players round the neck and get away with it

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 am

Woop-de fucking do....what'll happen, miss a game against some poncy team in the group stages....i'd of came out and called the ref a spic loving cunt
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:09 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Woop-de fucking do....what'll happen, miss a game against some poncy team in the group stages....i'd of came out and called the ref a spic loving cunt


Haha. I'd happily sacrifice Diaby for all future european games if he two footed the ref in the face!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:12 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Woop-de fucking do....what'll happen, miss a game against some poncy team in the group stages....i'd of came out and called the ref a spic loving cunt


Haha. I'd happily sacrifice Diaby for all future european games if he two footed the ref in the face!

Just give one of the backroom staff a wad of notes to maim the ref....we could just tell Uefa we'll deal with it internally like Chelsea then throw a party for him.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:15 am

So it takes them 12 hours to charge both Arsene and Nasri yet it takes over a week to charge Ferguson even when the cunt was on TV talking shite about the ref.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:16 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
So it takes them 12 hours to charge both Arsene and Nasri yet it takes over a week to charge Ferguson even when the cunt was on TV talking shite about the ref.


That is the pathetic FA for you.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:27 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
So it takes them 12 hours to charge both Arsene and Nasri yet it takes over a week to charge Ferguson even when the cunt was on TV talking shite about the ref.

Platini promised the ref a fat pay rise and a guest pass to the Barca dressing room so Xavi and Messi could spit roast the gay Swiss cunt!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 am

samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
So it takes them 12 hours to charge both Arsene and Nasri yet it takes over a week to charge Ferguson even when the cunt was on TV talking shite about the ref.

Platini promised the ref a fat pay rise and a guest pass to the Barca dressing room so Xavi and Messi could spit roast the gay Swiss cunt!

Do you think Xavi uses his hair grease for lube?
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:58 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
So it takes them 12 hours to charge both Arsene and Nasri yet it takes over a week to charge Ferguson even when the cunt was on TV talking shite about the ref.

Platini promised the ref a fat pay rise and a guest pass to the Barca dressing room so Xavi and Messi could spit roast the gay Swiss cunt!

Do you think Xavi uses his hair grease for lube?

No the Swiss cunt asked him not to bother with lube as he wanted the pain to remember the experience

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
So it takes them 12 hours to charge both Arsene and Nasri yet it takes over a week to charge Ferguson even when the cunt was on TV talking shite about the ref.

Platini promised the ref a fat pay rise and a guest pass to the Barca dressing room so Xavi and Messi could spit roast the gay Swiss cunt!

Do you think Xavi uses his hair grease for lube?

No the Swiss cunt asked him not to bother with lube as he wanted the pain to remember the experience

No wonder he wants to take it for a change, must be knackered after screwing an entire team out of the CL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   

Back to top Go down
 
Wed 09/03/11
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: