606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Friday 18th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Friday 18th   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:35 am

I guess we've died then?

When is twat head back fromVegas with huge debts and a sore arse?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Friday 18th   Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:58 am

The Magic Man wrote:
I guess we've died then?

When is twat head back fromVegas with huge debts and a sore arse?

Cunts probably being some massive Fergals Biatch in some Sherrifs Jail.

Looks like this place might have died, no sign of TBOK or Sami this week, I can't get on here much as am fucking busy at work

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Friday 18th   Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:02 am

Admin wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
I guess we've died then?

When is twat head back fromVegas with huge debts and a sore arse?

Cunts probably being some massive Fergals Biatch in some Sherrifs Jail.

Looks like this place might have died, no sign of TBOK or Sami this week, I can't get on here much as am fucking busy at work


Got really busy this week at work. Plus no cunt is on here anyway!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Friday 18th   Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 am

TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
I guess we've died then?

When is twat head back fromVegas with huge debts and a sore arse?

Cunts probably being some massive Fergals Biatch in some Sherrifs Jail.

Looks like this place might have died, no sign of TBOK or Sami this week, I can't get on here much as am fucking busy at work


Got really busy this week at work. Plus no cunt is on here anyway!

Fuck I just thought someone had turned the lights off in the crapper and killed you.

Seriosly though it's the end of the financial year so I think every cunts busy, I've been working 8-6 everyday this week and then doing an hour or so of spreadsheets at home most evenings, feeling fucking drained

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
avatar

Posts : 1650
Join date : 2010-02-12
Age : 28
Location : Kent

PostSubject: Re: Friday 18th   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:07 am

Well well. I knew you wouldnt last without me. Ok, so its taken 6 months for the place to die without me, but its dead none the less.

Although i'm smug its actually quite sad...

HA!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Friday 18th   Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:10 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
Well well. I knew you wouldnt last without me. Ok, so its taken 6 months for the place to die without me, but its dead none the less.

Although i'm smug its actually quite sad...

HA!


Hoped you had a heart attack you fat cunt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Friday 18th   Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
Well well. I knew you wouldnt last without me. Ok, so its taken 6 months for the place to die without me, but its dead none the less.

Although i'm smug its actually quite sad...

HA!

Fuck me the pikey must have moved to a new travellers site with Internet access

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Friday 18th   

Back to top Go down
 
Friday 18th
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: