606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Fri 25/3/11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:01 am

Thank fuck it's Friday (and payday for me)

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:14 am

Admin wrote:
Thank fuck it's Friday (and payday for me)

Lucky for some.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 am

Watched London Boulevard last night, very good!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:55 am

Admin wrote:
Thank fuck it's Friday (and payday for me)


2nd that mate..was down to my last tenner last night!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:57 am

They are saying Little Jack and Scotty Parker maight start in midfeild tomo....im well up for that
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:00 am

samiola wrote:
They are saying Little Jack and Scotty Parker maight start in midfeild tomo....im well up for that

I'd rather he didn't. See Ramsey is Captain for Wales!?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
They are saying Little Jack and Scotty Parker maight start in midfeild tomo....im well up for that

I'd rather he didn't. See Ramsey is Captain for Wales!?


yeah hope he plays well...shame bales out really, would have been a better game with him playing




Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:11 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
They are saying Little Jack and Scotty Parker maight start in midfeild tomo....im well up for that

I'd rather he didn't. See Ramsey is Captain for Wales!?


yeah hope he plays well...shame bales out really, would have been a better game with him playing





Bale is the most overrated player in the league, hands down.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:17 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
They are saying Little Jack and Scotty Parker maight start in midfeild tomo....im well up for that

I'd rather he didn't. See Ramsey is Captain for Wales!?


yeah hope he plays well...shame bales out really, would have been a better game with him playing





Bale is the most overrated player in the league, hands down.


still better one of the best Welsh players thou, if not the best.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:41 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
They are saying Little Jack and Scotty Parker maight start in midfeild tomo....im well up for that

I'd rather he didn't. See Ramsey is Captain for Wales!?


yeah hope he plays well...shame bales out really, would have been a better game with him playing





Bale is the most overrated player in the league, hands down.


still better one of the best Welsh players thou, if not the best.

What about Savage, cunt should still be playing for Wales, if only so Jack can break his leg

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:43 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Watched London Boulevard last night, very good!

Downloaded it the other night but not watched it yet, can't stand that Irish cunt Colin Farel, but will watch it this weekend

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 am

Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watched London Boulevard last night, very good!

Downloaded it the other night but not watched it yet, can't stand that Irish cunt Colin Farel, but will watch it this weekend

Fucking hell, Admin not liking something, there's a surprise.

He's actually very good, a lot better than I expected. Ray Winstone was incredible though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:15 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watched London Boulevard last night, very good!

Downloaded it the other night but not watched it yet, can't stand that Irish cunt Colin Farel, but will watch it this weekend

Fucking hell, Admin not liking something, there's a surprise.

He's actually very good, a lot better than I expected. Ray Winstone was incredible though.

Ray Winstones the daddy, just wish he hadn't done those bet in play adds though, just because my mate does a rather poor impression everytime Winstone appears on screen in any film

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:34 am

Fuck me, it's deader than an ex big brother housemates media career on here

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fri 25/3/11   

Back to top Go down
 
Fri 25/3/11
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: