606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tuesday 29th

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:55 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.

Not at that time you cunt. He knows he doesn't get the TV after his dinner.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:56 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.

Not at that time you cunt. He knows he doesn't get the TV after his dinner.


Bit harsh ain't it!?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:07 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.

Not at that time you cunt. He knows he doesn't get the TV after his dinner.


Bit harsh ain't it!?

Not when he has the fucking thing on all day. To be fair he doesn't watch much telly anyway.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:08 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.

Not at that time you cunt. He knows he doesn't get the TV after his dinner.


Bit harsh ain't it!?

Not when he has the fucking thing on all day. To be fair he doesn't watch much telly anyway.


Nor does an 11 month old baby. It settles her down while she goes to sleep!! That ok with you Supernanny?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:11 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.

Not at that time you cunt. He knows he doesn't get the TV after his dinner.


Bit harsh ain't it!?

Not when he has the fucking thing on all day. To be fair he doesn't watch much telly anyway.


Nor does an 11 month old baby. It settles her down while she goes to sleep!! That ok with you Supernanny?

I'd bang Supernanny.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:12 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.

Not at that time you cunt. He knows he doesn't get the TV after his dinner.


Bit harsh ain't it!?

Not when he has the fucking thing on all day. To be fair he doesn't watch much telly anyway.


Nor does an 11 month old baby. It settles her down while she goes to sleep!! That ok with you Supernanny?

I'd bang Supernanny.


Without a doubt. It's the glasses!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:15 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.


You have a kid. You know how it is you prick.

Not at that time you cunt. He knows he doesn't get the TV after his dinner.


Bit harsh ain't it!?

Not when he has the fucking thing on all day. To be fair he doesn't watch much telly anyway.


Nor does an 11 month old baby. It settles her down while she goes to sleep!! That ok with you Supernanny?

I'd bang Supernanny.


Without a doubt. It's the glasses!

And the authority. I bet she's absolute filth in the sack.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:23 am

You just know suppernanny loves it up the shitter, and wants to be covered in Jizz

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:24 am

Admin wrote:
You just know suppernanny loves it up the shitter, and wants to be covered in Jizz

So eloquiently put.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:32 am

Admin wrote:
You just know suppernanny loves it up the shitter, and wants to be covered in Jizz


haha....bet theres a porno of super nanny and youve seen it!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:33 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
You just know suppernanny loves it up the shitter, and wants to be covered in Jizz


haha....bet theres a porno of super nanny and youve seen it!

I'm in it.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:36 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
You just know suppernanny loves it up the shitter, and wants to be covered in Jizz


haha....bet theres a porno of super nanny and youve seen it!

I'm in it.

yeah as Supernanny
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:40 am

Speaking of Supernanny, surprised Sami ain't been on it yet, as the kid.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:50 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Speaking of Supernanny, surprised Sami ain't been on it yet, as the kid.

good come back!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:24 am

Just had to restore my iPhone. What a complete cunt this thing is sometimes.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:38 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Just had to restore my iPhone. What a complete cunt this thing is sometimes.


good that yio dont lose all your numbers and shit thou...just annoying if you have purchased stuff without transfering it before it breaks
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:40 am

new sandwich man is pony...food is budget. cunts pray on the lazyness of people like me!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:01 am

samiola wrote:
new sandwich man is pony...food is budget. cunts pray on the lazyness of people like me!

Never make my own sandwich, that's the wifes job, if she's out or for some other reason can't make it I nip into sainsburys on the way to work and buy one, sandwich vans that come round here charge a small fortune for a very average sandwich, as they now cunts will rather buy it from them than walk 15 minutes to the nearest shop and get something

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:11 am

hahah....the house apparenly looks like Hitler!!



[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 33
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:17 am

Afternoonigans cunts.

Just been speaking with a guy at work. HIs missus told him last night she's pregnant, will be there first.

He got the snip before he'd met her.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:30 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Afternoonigans cunts.

Just been speaking with a guy at work. HIs missus told him last night she's pregnant, will be there first.

He got the snip before he'd met her.


good reason to sack off his pregnant missus then!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:31 am

Just watched the Henry interview. Bloke is a fukcing legend.

Speaks about how the english players helped him realise what it meant to play for Arsenal. We miss that these days. Players don't really care anymore.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:33 am

TBOK wrote:
Just watched the Henry interview. Bloke is a fukcing legend.

Speaks about how the english players helped him realise what it meant to play for Arsenal. We miss that these days. Players don't really care anymore.

not much point watching it without sound.
agrred thou, cunts like denilson would have got a canning from Adams, Winterburn &CO
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:37 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Afternoonigans cunts.

Just been speaking with a guy at work. HIs missus told him last night she's pregnant, will be there first.

He got the snip before he'd met her.


so they are syaing the banana incident on Sunday was not racist?
what they think some cunt thought he was playing Mario kart?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   

Back to top Go down
 
Tuesday 29th
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: