606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mon 4/4/11

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:43 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Morning cunts. Cant blame wenger for the weekend. Poor performance from the team, didn't seem up for it.


Buck stops with the manager. He is paid 7 million a year.

Who would you replace him with?


Not entirely sure. Things need changing with or without Wenger.

Forgot the cunts name, Dutch cunt who managed Russia & Chelsea for a bit...


Hiddink.

Wenger wont leave and he wont go spending untold money on players either....get used to it


Sami. Fuck off.

what 3 players would you sign if you were manager?


Can't really answer that. If money waas no object.

I'd get Messi, Vidic and Cassillas
#


i mean more like, which positions would you strengthen and give realistic replacments

Cahill, Cambiasso & Baines.

would any of those be 1st choice thou?

cahill...would possibly be 4th choice with a fit Vermallen
cambiasso...better than Song? Prob yes but is old and Song deserves his place.
Baines better than Clichy...at crossing and set pieces, a million miles better but has he got the pace and energy to do what Clichy does for 90 mins?


Fuck off. Cahill is 2nd choice easily. Vermaelen has to win his place back.
Cambiasso best CDM in the world for me. It's a football club, not a charity. Song moves over, and there's competition for a place.
Baines pisses all over Clichy. Obviously you haven't watched many Everton games. The guy doesn't stop.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:49 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Morning cunts. Cant blame wenger for the weekend. Poor performance from the team, didn't seem up for it.


Buck stops with the manager. He is paid 7 million a year.

Who would you replace him with?


Not entirely sure. Things need changing with or without Wenger.

Forgot the cunts name, Dutch cunt who managed Russia & Chelsea for a bit...


Hiddink.

Wenger wont leave and he wont go spending untold money on players either....get used to it


Sami. Fuck off.

what 3 players would you sign if you were manager?


Can't really answer that. If money waas no object.

I'd get Messi, Vidic and Cassillas
#


i mean more like, which positions would you strengthen and give realistic replacments

Cahill, Cambiasso & Baines.

would any of those be 1st choice thou?

cahill...would possibly be 4th choice with a fit Vermallen
cambiasso...better than Song? Prob yes but is old and Song deserves his place.
Baines better than Clichy...at crossing and set pieces, a million miles better but has he got the pace and energy to do what Clichy does for 90 mins?


Fuck off. Cahill is 2nd choice easily. Vermaelen has to win his place back.
Cambiasso best CDM in the world for me. It's a football club, not a charity. Song moves over, and there's competition for a place.
Baines pisses all over Clichy. Obviously you haven't watched many Everton games. The guy doesn't stop.

Djouro is better than Cahill i reckon and Kos will improve alot.
cambiasso is a great player, how he wernt in World cup squad was a joke.still not a realistic signing thou due to his age.
Baines...il give you that one!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:51 am

2 sausage rolls and a tikka bake from Greggs....food coma!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:00 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Morning cunts. Cant blame wenger for the weekend. Poor performance from the team, didn't seem up for it.


Buck stops with the manager. He is paid 7 million a year.

Who would you replace him with?


Not entirely sure. Things need changing with or without Wenger.

Forgot the cunts name, Dutch cunt who managed Russia & Chelsea for a bit...


Hiddink.

Wenger wont leave and he wont go spending untold money on players either....get used to it


Sami. Fuck off.

what 3 players would you sign if you were manager?


Can't really answer that. If money waas no object.

I'd get Messi, Vidic and Cassillas
#


i mean more like, which positions would you strengthen and give realistic replacments

Cahill, Cambiasso & Baines.

would any of those be 1st choice thou?

cahill...would possibly be 4th choice with a fit Vermallen
cambiasso...better than Song? Prob yes but is old and Song deserves his place.
Baines better than Clichy...at crossing and set pieces, a million miles better but has he got the pace and energy to do what Clichy does for 90 mins?


Fuck off. Cahill is 2nd choice easily. Vermaelen has to win his place back.
Cambiasso best CDM in the world for me. It's a football club, not a charity. Song moves over, and there's competition for a place.
Baines pisses all over Clichy. Obviously you haven't watched many Everton games. The guy doesn't stop.

Djouro is better than Cahill i reckon and Kos will improve alot.
cambiasso is a great player, how he wernt in World cup squad was a joke.still not a realistic signing thou due to his age.
Baines...il give you that one!

At the moment you cunt, Cahill is only behind Djourou.
Cambiasso is the guvnor.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 am

Any of you cunts done a night out in Sheffield?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:02 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Any of you cunts done a night out in Sheffield?


Yep. Shithole.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:12 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Morning cunts. Cant blame wenger for the weekend. Poor performance from the team, didn't seem up for it.


Buck stops with the manager. He is paid 7 million a year.

Who would you replace him with?


Not entirely sure. Things need changing with or without Wenger.

Forgot the cunts name, Dutch cunt who managed Russia & Chelsea for a bit...


Hiddink.

Wenger wont leave and he wont go spending untold money on players either....get used to it


Sami. Fuck off.

what 3 players would you sign if you were manager?


Can't really answer that. If money waas no object.

I'd get Messi, Vidic and Cassillas
#


i mean more like, which positions would you strengthen and give realistic replacments

Cahill, Cambiasso & Baines.

would any of those be 1st choice thou?

cahill...would possibly be 4th choice with a fit Vermallen
cambiasso...better than Song? Prob yes but is old and Song deserves his place.
Baines better than Clichy...at crossing and set pieces, a million miles better but has he got the pace and energy to do what Clichy does for 90 mins?


Fuck off. Cahill is 2nd choice easily. Vermaelen has to win his place back.
Cambiasso best CDM in the world for me. It's a football club, not a charity. Song moves over, and there's competition for a place.
Baines pisses all over Clichy. Obviously you haven't watched many Everton games. The guy doesn't stop.

Djouro is better than Cahill i reckon and Kos will improve alot.
cambiasso is a great player, how he wernt in World cup squad was a joke.still not a realistic signing thou due to his age.
Baines...il give you that one!

At the moment you cunt, Cahill is only behind Djourou.
Cambiasso is the guvnor.

in 2 years Song may be better than cambiasso and Kos may be better than Cahill


Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:27 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Any of you cunts done a night out in Sheffield?


Yep. Shithole.

No good at all? Cheap as chips no?
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:29 am

Definatley need a decent back up for centre back, though what I have seen of Miquel he looks like another couple of years and he will be able to make the first team on a regular basis, always going to be difficult to find an Arsenal level player who is going to be happy as a 3rd or 4th choice though

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Any of you cunts done a night out in Sheffield?


Yep. Shithole.

No good at all? Cheap as chips no?

That's because it's full of cheapskate northerners and Dot heads

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:47 am

just lumped out for the balance of galsto ticket...175 quid with parking...thats s grand total of 225 pound....better be fuckin quality!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:52 am

Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:57 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league




Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:58 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.

change your sig you dope....3 points of play offs...boom!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:59 am

samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league





This may well be true, but the sole reason they will win the league if because Chelsea and us have thrown it away.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:00 am

samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.

change your sig you dope....3 points of play offs...boom!

Done.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:01 am

The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league





This may well be true, but the sole reason they will win the league if because Chelsea and us have thrown it away.


how have you thrown it away? you aint been top for more than about a week!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 am

The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.

change your sig you dope....3 points of play offs...boom!

Done.

thnak you
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:02 am

samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league





This may well be true, but the sole reason they will win the league if because Chelsea and us have thrown it away.


how have you thrown it away? you aint been top for more than about a week!

By losing / drawing games we shouldn't have. This ManU side are shit.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:03 am

The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league





This may well be true, but the sole reason they will win the league if because Chelsea and us have thrown it away.


how have you thrown it away? you aint been top for more than about a week!

By losing / drawing games we shouldn't have. This ManU side are shit.


i thoght they were shit, but they beat you twice alraedy and have had some graet comebacks this season....i reckon Chelsea will do them in Europe thou.

Chelsea barca final.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:04 am

The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league





This may well be true, but the sole reason they will win the league if because Chelsea and us have thrown it away.


how have you thrown it away? you aint been top for more than about a week!

By losing / drawing games we shouldn't have. This ManU side are shit.


Magic. Your argument carries no weight. They have drawn and lost games they should not have as well. The most consistent and best team wins the league.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:12 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league





This may well be true, but the sole reason they will win the league if because Chelsea and us have thrown it away.


how have you thrown it away? you aint been top for more than about a week!

By losing / drawing games we shouldn't have. This ManU side are shit.


Magic. Your argument carries no weight. They have drawn and lost games they should not have as well. The most consistent and best team wins the league.


Fair enough. Merely trying to state that this is the worst ManU side for a long time. Had we not thrown away silly points, we could and should have won the league by now.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:14 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Afternoon fuckers.

This is the shittest Manc side in 20 years and we have fucking thrown it away to them again.



might not be their most talentred side but they are a team of winners and have the best manager in the league





This may well be true, but the sole reason they will win the league if because Chelsea and us have thrown it away.


how have you thrown it away? you aint been top for more than about a week!

By losing / drawing games we shouldn't have. This ManU side are shit.


Magic. Your argument carries no weight. They have drawn and lost games they should not have as well. The most consistent and best team wins the league.


Fair enough. Merely trying to state that this is the worst ManU side for a long time. Had we not thrown away silly points, we could and should have won the league by now.


That says a lot for "Wengers best squad ever"...........Like I say they have thrown away silly points as well. Just not as many times as us.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
avatar

Posts : 2906
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 44

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:17 am

TBOK wrote:


That says a lot for "Wengers best squad ever"...........Like I say they have thrown away silly points as well. Just not as many times as us.

He has to say things like that though, all managers do. Everyone knows that the squad is not as good as the invincibles or various other squads. We don't have players in the same class as Henry, Pires, Vieira, Adams, etc.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
Millwall are scum and should never be allowed in the premier league.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:23 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:


That says a lot for "Wengers best squad ever"...........Like I say they have thrown away silly points as well. Just not as many times as us.

He has to say things like that though, all managers do. Everyone knows that the squad is not as good as the invincibles or various other squads. We don't have players in the same class as Henry, Pires, Vieira, Adams, etc.


How about not talking bollocks every fucking season and invest in the cunting team!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mon 4/4/11   

Back to top Go down
 
Mon 4/4/11
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: