606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Monday 11/4

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:24 am

Morning slags,

Finally back to winning ways.

Kroenke finally in the position to buy Arsenal now
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:06 am

Yeah McIlroy was a good shout weren't it Sami?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:58 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Yeah McIlroy was a good shout weren't it Sami?


Watched him cunt it up at 10 and 11. Turned it off soon after.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:59 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Yeah McIlroy was a good shout weren't it Sami?


bottling little paddy cunt!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:01 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Yeah McIlroy was a good shout weren't it Sami?


Watched him cunt it up at 10 and 11. Turned it off soon after.

Was a big anti-climax in the end. Some cunt ruined it by birdying the last 4 holes. Cunt.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:03 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Yeah McIlroy was a good shout weren't it Sami?


Watched him cunt it up at 10 and 11. Turned it off soon after.

Was a big anti-climax in the end. Some cunt ruined it by birdying the last 4 holes. Cunt.


Could not be bothered staying up. Bunch of boring cunts i've never heard of.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:08 am

What does everyone think about Kroenke?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 am

Better than Usamov
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Yeah McIlroy was a good shout weren't it Sami?


Watched him cunt it up at 10 and 11. Turned it off soon after.

Was a big anti-climax in the end. Some cunt ruined it by birdying the last 4 holes. Cunt.


i had Adam Sciott as well...cant beleivethat wanker birdied the last.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:17 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.

Agreed. I think people think he's going to spend a cuntload, which isn't the case.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:19 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.

Agreed. I think people think he's going to spend a cuntload, which isn't the case.


Not ths summer anyway. I did read he has in the past been quite fond of buying the odd star player though!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:20 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.

Agreed. I think people think he's going to spend a cuntload, which isn't the case.

You do you think thinks this, and why is it not the case?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:34 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.

Agreed. I think people think he's going to spend a cuntload, which isn't the case.


Not ths summer anyway. I did read he has in the past been quite fond of buying the odd star player though!

That's fine, major clearouts/incomings are a worry. As tempting as it is, I wouldn't swap our position for Utds. Etc.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:36 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.

Agreed. I think people think he's going to spend a cuntload, which isn't the case.


Not ths summer anyway. I did read he has in the past been quite fond of buying the odd star player though!

That's fine, major clearouts/incomings are a worry. As tempting as it is, I wouldn't swap our position for Utds. Etc.


I still believe some changes are needed. We are still weak defensively. Look at yesterday. For 20 mins we were all over the place!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:53 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.

Agreed. I think people think he's going to spend a cuntload, which isn't the case.


Not ths summer anyway. I did read he has in the past been quite fond of buying the odd star player though!

That's fine, major clearouts/incomings are a worry. As tempting as it is, I wouldn't swap our position for Utds. Etc.


I still believe some changes are needed. We are still weak defensively. Look at yesterday. For 20 mins we were all over the place!

We need a couple of fucking leaders. Jens showed that yesterday.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 am

Kroeneke is much better than the Russian cunt, experience running sports teams, not in it just for the cash, just hope we don't get sponsored by his wifes company Walmart - no way I'm wearing a top that says ASDA on it

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:16 am

you lot should have been 5 nil up half time, i thought another Newcastle was on thne cards at 2-1, lucky their finishing was pony!


Millwall on sat was blinding....dirty dirty Leeds!

was on a train with about 500 of the cunts...dirty cunts!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:22 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
What does everyone think about Kroenke?


Don't know much about him. Understand he has succesfully run american sports teams in the past. He has been around the club a few years now. Certainly a better outcome than Usmanov getting it.

Agreed. I think people think he's going to spend a cuntload, which isn't the case.


Not ths summer anyway. I did read he has in the past been quite fond of buying the odd star player though!

That's fine, major clearouts/incomings are a worry. As tempting as it is, I wouldn't swap our position for Utds. Etc.


I still believe some changes are needed. We are still weak defensively. Look at yesterday. For 20 mins we were all over the place!

We need a couple of fucking leaders. Jens showed that yesterday.

He didn't looked fassed at all. Classic Jens when blackpool got the corner and he whips his gloves off and starts tying his shoelaces
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:12 am

busy today!

feel so fucking ropey....boozing hard all day yesterday at my mates bbq.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:15 am

Anyone do well on the National?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:17 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Anyone do well on the National?


no i had a grey horse, silver something it was called. wernt one grey horse anywhere near the front.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 am

loads of our fans had Galatasaray and Turkey flags on saturday...banter!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:19 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Anyone do well on the National?


no i had a grey horse, silver something it was called. wernt one grey horse anywhere near the front.

Haha. I had one come third. One of mine died.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:33 am

Dominating the fantasy league again.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
King of the fantasy league.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/4   

Back to top Go down
 
Monday 11/4
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: