606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:00 am

Whenever there is a draw for the Champions League I’m in pain. I’m not saying I won’t try to fight or whatever because that’s the way the game is. But I don’t want to play against Arsenal. It will be weird for me to step on the pitch, even if it’s at the Emirates and not Highbury, with another shirt on.
[Celebrating if I score?] Forget about it. No. I do not want to play against Arsenal, simple as that. The bond that I have with the Arsenal fans I will never get anywhere else. Because I don’t think I will ever play for another team for that long. Eight years – I don’t think I will be with another team for eight years, I am getting old now.

Thierry Henry - What an absolute fucking legend. Its not often you see that. You'll get cunts who spend most of their career at a club then move on. If they come up against their old club they'll come out with something along the lines of "I enjoyed my time there but Im a (insert team name) player now, thats all that matters". Not TH14, fuck that. They boy is still a gooner and something inside me tells me he'll do a secret behind closed doors barn dance if we do get past them.

More paper talk on RVP this morning with himself stating:

'I am medically fit, but physically I have to gain," he told Dutch television programme Studio Voetbal. "Only then can I train with the full group.
'I'm not there yet but I've left a difficult period behind. For a few weeks I've been training with the ball and it looks good.
'I still hope I can take part in the final phase of the league and hopefully the Champions League. This has been my goal from the beginning.
'My first goal is to play for Arsenal. When I said that a few months ago, I looked crazy.

"But as it stands now, that will happen. Only then can I think about the World Cup

Fucking nice to see the lad with a level head. Arsenal first, Holland second..........there's a good boy. Fuck knows we could do with him back. How quickly he'll be on top of his game again is questionable. Historically, players can take their time finding their feet again and with only 7 games left in the PL and a potential 5 in the CL, lets hope its fucking quick. That said a fit and in form RVP for one match, is better than none at all. Get well soon you little red breasted cunt.

As brought to you yesterday in WCDT, Wenger is still not a happy chappy about Vermanlens red. He's appealed to the FA for wrongful dismissal and we hear the results of that today. I think he's pissing in the wind to be honest, I cant see the FA changing their minds on this, but I suppose it can do no harm.

Aluminia's been playing Jedi mind tricks again. Talking to the press he sent out a warning to the Russians and the Surrey Reds saying shit like "N5 never never never shall be slaves!!!!". Give it a fucking rest and get on with your fucking job......cunt. It does wind me up. Look at it simply. You're outside a club and a ruck is kicking off. You got 2 guys who want to fight you. One of them is running his mouth, screaming at you, jumping up and down saying he's gonna kill you, foaming at the mouth etc. The other, is just stood there, silent, staring down at you, maybe giving the occasional wink and a wry smile. Who you gonna be more worried about rucking?? Personally, I know the bloke runnig his mouth is trying to pyshce me out, I know he's a loud mouth cunt who I could lay out cos his so busy shouting his mouth off. What I dont know is just how fucking mental the silent guy is. There's no tell tale signs there. Its all mind games. So what Im saying in a fucked up kind of way is, dont give your oppo anything to go on. We need to be the shinobi of the PL, the sneaky sneaky russians of N5, not the english beer belly loud mouth pricks out in Spain on holiday.

Apparently Rooney has a sore knee. Fell over in the garden whilst planting that god awful kid of his in a vegetable patch........no Wayne, your kid is not that kind of vegetable. As an england fan I thought, "Ahhhh fuck it". As a gooner I did a merry little dance on the train this morning. Perfect situation is to have him fucked between now and June. Job done.

Joe Cole has all but confirmed he is out of the door this summer. You just know he's going to Spurs, especially if they get 4th. Now the cunts on a free. Surprisingly there has been no mention of us going in for him. Strange considering we're linked to every fucking player in the world every August. I wonder if he could do a job for us. Move on a bit of dead wood in favour of Cole? Yes, we have an ambundance of his type of players on the books, but he is a top top player, a tryer and match winner, and on a free, Id certainly be sniffing round the Bridge. Suppose the stumbling block is wages. That coupled with the fact we'd need to get rid of either Denilson or Eboue or both in order to balance things, tells me that he'll be heading to the wrong side of North London. If he does, nothing but Malaria and 2 broken shin bones will suffice.

Not much else to report back. Lets hope the FA have a bit of good news for us come lunch time.

Commander OUT
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:04 am

, I cant see the FA changing their minds on this, but I suppose it can do no harm.
----------------------------------------------
Not if the FA increase the ban affraid
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:04 am

Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
, I cant see the FA changing their minds on this, but I suppose it can do no harm.
Not if the FA increase the ban Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) Affraid

they'll only do that if it was violent conduct
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 2:06 am

Wing Commander wrote:
Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
Not if the FA increase the ban Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) Affraid

they'll only do that if it was violent conduct

Thats alright then. Mind you imagine if we had the ban over turned - all the manc cunts will be up in arms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (11)
Page 1 of 1