606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24) EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 1:28 am

Id like to say the "T" word to Captain Cunt for filling in for me when I couldnt be bothered last week. Cunt took it a bit too serious and ranted on for hours, but it was a fair effort. "T" word to you cunt lips.

Hmmmmm, where do we fucking start? Wigan? Fuck that, dont want to go there. Bunch of cunts. It was a bit surreal as even at 2-0, I said to the cunt next to me in the bar "I can see us drawing this"............its no surprise the cunt wanted to twat me when N'Zobibollocks banged in their winner. Not going over the mistakes. Bottom line is, we were 2-0 up, 10 mins left and we fucked it up by biblical proportions - not good enough.

Lets have a gander at injuries shall we? Or, more correctly, lets look at whose fit. Nothing on Arsenal.com, so Ive had to spread my search further a field. Good news is that lazy cunt Denilson is still struggling. I thought Eastmond played an absolute blinder against Wigan. Why? Because he ACTUALLY played the defensive role. Didn't surge up the pitch too often, got back when needed, and you know what? When someone went past him, he actually run after the man and not jog in the general direction of the ball - I know! Fucking unreal! So I say, step up once more young Craig. City are an altogether different unit than Wigan and we can expect a fucking big ruck come the weekend, but with the Monkey and Ade upfront, we need to be as strong defensively as we can possibly be with the likes of Cing On and Sol at the back. Denislon is NOT a defender, I'll say it again, Denilson is NOT a defender, one more time, Denilson is NOT a defender........can you fucking hear me N5?????? Usual suspects are all still sidelined and realistically, will be until the world cup - pointless risking them. I mean, if we had a team full of Germans, fuck yeah, whack the cunts on, crutches and all, but we haven't.

Maybe the weekend will see Robin get more than 88 seconds of play time. Fair do's, the dutchman aint ready yet (Scccchtoooop! He is not ready yet - cant resist) but he's ready for more than 2 fucking minutes - cunts. Whether he'll start or not, I dont know. I mean why not? He's certainly fit, he's just not match fit, which is not a problem for injuries, more of a form problem. Its when we bring players in still carrying a niggle that problems fuck us. Let him have a pop at Ade, score a hattrick and whip him off and replace him with Eduardo.

Ahhhh, Eduardo, Eddie, Ed, E. What we gonna do with you eh? I reckon the cunts depressed. I reckon he has that SAD disorder (Seasonal Affectional Disorder). My Mrs has it, well, she says she has, reality is she's just a moany cunt, come rain or shine. Eduardo's finest form for us has come in the summer months, or at least when its warm, Aug, Sep, Early Oct. Its no good having a part time player, but he's gone right off the fucking boil lately, so much so there is talk of shipping him out in the summer. Its no secret Chamakh is coming in, so it adds to the list of Eduardo, RVP, Bendtner, Vela, Simpson and if you want to count them, Arshavin and Walcott. Somethings gotta give. Vela, the same as Eduardo, has gone missing. So much promise, fizzled out to fuck all. One more season or fuck them off? Not my decesion thankfully. I just hope he dont sell Simpson to QPR. He's not done as well as the likes of JET at Doncaster, but he aint done bad there.

Summer promises to be eventful. Once more the papers talk up Englands chances of the World Cup. Fuck about. There's a reason why we only have one star on our shirts - its because we're shit. Full of stars that are too busy shagging each others Mrs to concentrate on football. Turn it in will ya.

One last note - Wenger has claimed on Arsenal.com that we'll be competing with Cleski in the transfer market this summer, but not on wages. Well that settles that then. We can buy a player for 40 mil, but can only offer him £25 a week. Maths dont work there do they. Anyway - Im not knocking it, its thefirst time Wenger has said that he will be active and not just "looking".

Im off to find out why Lily sent me a pm calling me a cunt. I think she fancies me, but dont say anything, dont want her turning into more of a CGG than she already is
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:56 am

next 1?
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24) EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:02 am

I think WingCuntmander found out Lily was PM'ing him cos she fancied him...and now they have both eloped back to Latvia where WC caught his aids...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (24)
Page 1 of 1