606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed? Empty
PostSubject: Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed?   Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:20 am

I heard that the fans inside of the xbox 360 are good but are not operated to 100%. Is there any way I could make it operate to its fullest power?
===================
SEO Link Building | Link Building Company
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed?   Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:45 am

julie20099 wrote:
I heard that the fans inside of the xbox 360 are good but are not operated to 100%. Is there any way I could make it operate to its fullest power?
===================
SEO Link Building | Link Building Company

I had the same problem. I think what you need is a deristriction jailbreak on your Xbox which would also allow it to load and run at a faster speed and, in some cases, can improve the Xbox's graphics on newer games. Its hard to find places that do this sort of thing but if you go into a local computer repair shop (not a big named shop like PC World) then you should be able to find someone who can do it, as its a fairly simple procedure.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed?   Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed? EmptyMon May 24, 2010 1:55 am

i dont have an xbox but you might be able to do it yourself dont listen to that pikey twat just look on the setting menu if all fails just throw it at some old cunt in the street.

break your xbox and break the old mans hip

kill 2 birds with one stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed?   Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are the fans inside the xbox 360 able to be changed?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: Media-
Jump to: