606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1.... Empty
PostSubject: Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1....   Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1.... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bit like a 606 article, but hey ho....i'm bored!

If this is true, how much is Wenger regretting this decision?? If he settled well he could have been the difference needed!?

Discuss Wink
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1....   Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1.... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm

I doubt he is regretting it, there must of been some reason why he pulled out if he did indeed do it.
he's always praised fabianski but with all the slack our keepers have been getting it could of won us the league, then again in hindsight it's easy to say we could of just signed this player or that player an won it.
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1....   Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1.... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

shagsarsenal wrote:
I doubt he is regretting it, there must of been some reason why he pulled out if he did indeed do it.
he's always praised fabianski but with all the slack our keepers have been getting it could of won us the league, then again in hindsight it's easy to say we could of just signed this player or that player an won it.

I suppose you're right. Still, wouldn't mind him re-regestering his interest...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1....   Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Wenger_pulled_out_of_deal_for_Russian_Number_1....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: