606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday 23-7-2010

Go down 
+6
The Magic Man
samiola
TBOK
Van Persies Left Foot
Admin
Aberdeengooner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
AuthorMessage
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:28 am

its a football forum.... you know JUMPERS for goal posts
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:29 am

DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

liberty....im a gonna...looks like a beat ya in the race....rubbish prize for 1st thou!
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:34 am

samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

liberty....im a gonna...looks like a beat ya in the race....rubbish prize for 1st thou!

hahaha It's probably cause I wasn't fully committed. My stuff was more sly.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:40 am

DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

thats prob only the 5th time i have ever posted on 606 so not much of a loss, unlike that cunts brother!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:45 am

samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

thats prob only the 5th time i have ever posted on 606 so not much of a loss, unlike that cunts brother!

Right cunts i am out of here, have a shit weekend, and i will catch you next week
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am

samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

Im fucked now I think:

Dubbed (removed comment) - really, what was the use in posting that? What makes you think action won't be taken against your account for what you've posted here today?
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:19 am

DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

Im fucked now I think:

Dubbed (removed comment) - really, what was the use in posting that? What makes you think action won't be taken against your account for what you've posted here today?

Just reading through both here and the 606 feedback thread....I have to say -

Sami - BIG respect, some funny and bold shit. lol! Tho you ultimately paid the price, you can set a new account and be ready for another assault by middle of next week!

My favroute has to be the 1 liner - "He wasn't pushed, he jumped!" lol! lol! lol! BRILLIANT!

Dubbed - I can't believe I'm saying this, but some funny stuff aswell...not going to go as far as to say "much respect" but well played. Suprised you're still going...unless they just took a bit longer to ban you?
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:24 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

Im fucked now I think:

Sami - BIG respect, some funny and bold shit. lol! Tho you ultimately paid the price, you can set a new account and be ready for another assault by middle of next week!

My favroute has to be the 1 liner - "He wasn't pushed, he jumped!" lol! lol! lol! BRILLIANT!

Dubbed - I can't believe I'm saying this, but some funny stuff aswell...not going to go as far as to say "much respect" but well played. Suprised you're still going...unless they just took a bit longer to ban you?

Think they will eventually ban me tbh. haha
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:17 am

DBTNW wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
samiola wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Still alive. Shockingly!

Im fucked now I think:

Think they will eventually ban me tbh. haha

Absolutely brilliant on the feedback thread....

comment by Richard Irvine-Brown - BBC Sport (U7774651)
posted 1 Hour Ago

*Right, no more.
Any continuation of this fighting will see action taken against accounts.*

Red days - I don't know if it's true. I've asked for evidence.
I also don't know if that's true. I've asked for evidence.
If it's not true, I'm not sure that poster who complained should be banned. It's a serious accusation but one that I hope can be resolved as a misunderstanding.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother.
I'll wait to see the posts in question before I comment further.

Miiiii (removed comment) - similarly, what made you think that was a good idea to post that?

Santas (removed comment) - taken the comment down as it repeats a removed comment. Though action has been taken.

thecityisred - as I've asked others to do, please send me the link to the original post.

Inda - is that a pop at me? Please, not today, I've got my hands full at present.(That's no moon.)

Miiiii (removed comment) - please don't repeat or encourage comments that are purely there to be a bit vile.

The Magic Man - also, if you know where this original post is, please send me a link, I'll look in to it.

Timmy - that does sound weird.
If an article comes out of moderation with the comments missing then that sounds like a technical glitch.
I'm not sure I've come across that problem before.
There's no double jeopardy clause with articles - any article could be referred multiple times - though the moderation team or the 606 team will, hopefully, cotton on to any one user repeatedly referring content.

Miiii - no, but there are house rules. You just broke a couple. Really?

redrob - action taken.

The Magic Man - I would like to agree but some users do take this seriously and our house rules are created to accommodate this.

Dubbed - maybe but see the above three replies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 23-7-2010   Friday 23-7-2010 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 23-7-2010
Page 13 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13