606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING Empty
PostSubject: FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING   FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 6:03 am

THE Football League's first ever female referee booked Coventry City's Carl Baker yesterday for being totally insensitive.

Carl Baker is a self-centred pig
Amy Fearn, who took charge of the last 20 minutes of Coventry versus Notts Forest, showed Baker the yellow card after trying to have a perfectly civil conversation about what has been going on with her recently.

She said: "Carl came on as a sub in the 81st minute and at first he was really nice and said 'hi'.

"I then tried to tell him what had happened in the match so far, but instead paying attention to me for a change he showed no interest and was just totally focused on his stuff. Honest to god, it was like I was completely invisible.

"So anyway, I booked him and then explained that I have a life too, actually, and that we would probably get on a lot better if he respected that and remembered that I have genuine emotional needs and I'm not just here to referee his silly football match."

Fearn was also forced to justify adding eight minutes of extra time after losing her whistle in her handbag and stopping the game to ask a female supporter where she bought her jacket.

She added: "I thought it was Debenhams and then I thought actually 'no, if it's the one with the button cuffs then I think I saw it in Jigsaw'. Turns out it was Debenhams."

Female officials have been criticised by managers in the past, with Luton's Mike Newell claiming in 2006 that woman were unable to keep up with the pace of the game because their vaginas were not aerodynamic.

But Coventry boss Chris Coleman said: "I think Amy did very well in her first match in charge, although listening to her recount every incident in minute detail in the bar afterwards did make me want to kill myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING   FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:44 pm

Very good

Very Happy

FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING 438320 FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING 757696

I watched her in action too....

Something about Women running round in tight shorts FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING 268177
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING   FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:21 am

I almost made it through the article until i got to the "their vags are not aero dynamic" I lost it there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING   FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:37 am

👽
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING   FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING Empty

Back to top Go down

FEMALE REF BOOKS PLAYER FOR NOT LISTENING
Page 1 of 1