606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday 9-08-10

Go down 
+6
The Magic Man
Captain Obvious
samiola
TBOK
Van Persies Left Foot
Aberdeengooner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Je suis fucking knackered

tell me about it. My weekend exploits are starting to catch up with me now. Think i'll give the gym a miss today

Both Friday night & Saturday night i passed out on my seatee waking up at 7am. good times.

I need to lay off the booze for a while been drinking way too much recently

me too, since i've been back from holiday ive been doing a couple of all nighters. Still in holiday mode

last 2 weekends before this one ive had zero hours kip on Saturday and battled thru till Sunday night....fucks you till about Wednesday!

yeah i did something similar a few weeks back aswell, but i did it on the friday so i was fine by the tuesday

yep Friday mash ups are def the way forward in terms of work on Monday...quite like chilling indoors Friday thou after a long week and getting on it all day/ night saturday....Millwall Hull this sat, should be a good day!! Then Arsenal Liverpool chilling indoors Sunday

gutted im not going to have sky in time for it.

Threaten to not sign with them (you have a 2 week get out clause) unless they can get it done in time. Is it HD? Do you already have a dish?

Actually you are in a flat aren't you? Double check that you can get both lines installed, otherwise, there will be no recording or watching other channels. A few people I know in flat blocks have had an issue with this.

Both lines?

Heaps of flats above me and around all have dishes set up so im assuming i can get one.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:09 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Common sense prevails!

Fucking hell!

Que?

Robots at compliance sometimes need to think as oppose to whats written in front of them.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 am

The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

tell me about it. My weekend exploits are starting to catch up with me now. Think i'll give the gym a miss today

Both Friday night & Saturday night i passed out on my seatee waking up at 7am. good times.

me too, since i've been back from holiday ive been doing a couple of all nighters. Still in holiday mode

last 2 weekends before this one ive had zero hours kip on Saturday and battled thru till Sunday night....fucks you till about Wednesday!

yeah i did something similar a few weeks back aswell, but i did it on the friday so i was fine by the tuesday

yep Friday mash ups are def the way forward in terms of work on Monday...quite like chilling indoors Friday thou after a long week and getting on it all day/ night saturday....Millwall Hull this sat, should be a good day!! Then Arsenal Liverpool chilling indoors Sunday

I hate sunday late afternoon matches, usually have family members descend on a sunday afternoo from about 3 to 6 pisses me off when trying to watch the match

West Ham- Arsenal last season i backed arsenal to win for a fair bit of dough...2 nil up happy days, then the missus and her sister came back all pissed and started trying on fancy dress outfits....the missus was fuckin around with this massive balloon and blew it up and let go so it flew all over the room knocking my bear all over me and ash tray on the sofa about 10 seconds after west ham equalised....

i went absolutely fuckin mental and her sister shat herself and left!!

Was it your teddy bear? Is that what made you upset?

ha ha...funny guy huh?

na my bottle of beer and about 3 others smashed all over the fucking flat....i did my nut...never shouted at her as bad as that...her sister was not impressed....shes a cunt anyway the sister....proper tree hugging hippy cunt....she uses reusable tampons and has hairy arm pits...bet she uses 1 square of bog roll for a dump as well...dirty bitch!

ONE SHEEEET!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:11 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Common sense prevails!

Fucking hell!

Que?

Robots at compliance sometimes need to think as oppose to whats written in front of them.

But the computer says no!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:12 am

samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

I hate sunday late afternoon matches, usually have family members descend on a sunday afternoo from about 3 to 6 pisses me off when trying to watch the match

West Ham- Arsenal last season i backed arsenal to win for a fair bit of dough...2 nil up happy days, then the missus and her sister came back all pissed and started trying on fancy dress outfits....the missus was fuckin around with this massive balloon and blew it up and let go so it flew all over the room knocking my bear all over me and ash tray on the sofa about 10 seconds after west ham equalised....

ha ha...funny guy huh?

na my bottle of beer and about 3 others smashed all over the fucking flat....i did my nut...never shouted at her as bad as that...her sister was not impressed....shes a cunt anyway the sister....proper tree hugging hippy cunt....she uses reusable tampons and has hairy arm pits...bet she uses 1 square of bog roll for a dump as well...dirty bitch!

ONE SHEEEET!

Reusable tampons????

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:13 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Threaten to not sign with them (you have a 2 week get out clause) unless they can get it done in time. Is it HD? Do you already have a dish?

Actually you are in a flat aren't you? Double check that you can get both lines installed, otherwise, there will be no recording or watching other channels. A few people I know in flat blocks have had an issue with this.

Both lines?

Heaps of flats above me and around all have dishes set up so im assuming i can get one.

Yes.

If you want to record, or watch something else whilst recording, you need to lines off the aerial. A lot of flats don't allow this. Only a problem with Sky+ or Sky+ HD.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 am

samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

ha ha...funny guy huh?

ONE SHEEEET!

Reuseable tampons, dirty fucking bitch, bet her cunt stinks worse than downtown Islamabad
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:15 am

Anyway, fuck it. I'm off.

Done fuck all today. Working from home tomorrow and Wednesday / Thursday.

Off to get myself some serious wine. As opposed to me seriously whining. Mrs and kids away for the week. It's also going to be a wankathon.

Hope you all have as good a night as I plan to...
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:17 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Both lines?

Yes.

If you want to record, or watch something else whilst recording, you need to lines off the aerial. A lot of flats don't allow this. Only a problem with Sky+ or Sky+ HD.

As it the tv ariel i have plugging into my tv at the mo for my freeview?
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:18 am

The Magic Man wrote:

Off to get myself some serious wine. As opposed to me seriously whining. Mrs and kids away for the week. It's also going to be a wankathon.

get some green
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:18 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Both lines?

Yes.

No - 2 lines off the dish. If you each have your own, you should be fine, but if you share a dish, you may be fucked.

Anyways, chat later.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:19 am

The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

ha ha...funny guy huh?

ONE SHEEEET!

Reusable tampons????

affraid affraid affraid

i know filth!!

there made of material...like sponge or some shit, my missus was round her gaf once and went to wash her face with it...she was not impressed when its job was revealed to her!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Both lines?

Yes.

No - 2 lines off the dish. If you each have your own, you should be fine, but if you share a dish, you may be fucked.

Anyways, chat later.

Cheers for that,

Later
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:20 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Both lines?

Yes.

no 2 coaxial cables coming from the sky dish to the box as it needs one for each tuner for sky+ to record another channel, cunt dont work otherwise, not even with a coax splitter
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

The Magic Man wrote:

Rioja, Manchego cheese, parma ham and some good bread....good stuff!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Both lines?

Yes.

no 2 coaxial cables coming from the sky dish to the box as it needs one for each tuner for sky+ to record another channel, cunt dont work otherwise, not even with a coax splitter

there are 8 flats in my block, was outside looking and there is 6 sky dishes, so it looks as if everyone get s their own one. will that solve the possible problem?
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:22 am

fucking zippo just ran out of fuel whilst having a snout, cunt, gonna have to get a pack of matches so i can have a smoke before i get home
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:23 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Both lines?

Yes.

there are 8 flats in my block, was outside looking and there is 6 sky dishes, so it looks as if everyone get s their own one. will that solve the possible problem?

yep if you have your own dish it should be fine
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 am

Admin wrote:
fucking zippo just ran out of fuel whilst having a snout, cunt, gonna have to get a pack of matches so i can have a smoke before i get home

Sweet. I'll make sure to mention it. cheers for that info, wouldn't have know otherwise.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:24 am

Admin wrote:

Pet hate, matches......trying to burn hash with them...fuck that for a laugh
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:26 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

dont mind matches myself, just a pain when it's fucking windy
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 am

Martin o'neill resigns!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 am

Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
fucking zippo just ran out of fuel

whilst having a snout, cunt, gonna have to get a pack of matches so i can have a smoke before i get home

I can't stand the bastards...worst are the vesta ones you can strike off the wall...fuckin stink

dont mind matches myself, just a pain when it's fucking windy
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:32 am

TBOK wrote:
Martin o'neill resigns!

Bit out of the blue that one, but i Can't stand the cunt so :cheers:
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 8:33 am

Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Martin o'neill resigns!

Bit out of the blue that one, but i Can't stand the cunt so :cheers:

Got to be something to do with this Milner bollocks.......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 9-08-10   Monday 9-08-10 - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 9-08-10
Page 12 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next