606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bit about Midkemma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midkemma
Blue Square
Blue Square

Bit about Midkemma Empty
PostSubject: Bit about Midkemma   Bit about Midkemma EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:29 am

Hi all, got told about this site while browsing through BBCs 606 forums, their isn't a better way of getting rid of stress than moaning at a stupid spud or two Razz

I'm an avid Arsenal supporter, have done since I knew what football was, I can't remember what age I was but I can't remember a time when I wasn't a gooner.
I watch as many games as possable altho I don't really have the time/money to travel to watch them in person, being a fulltime student kinda drains all my income Shocked
Only been to the one game Sad but it was a good game, we beat UTD 4-0 (OMG 8 years ago now!!! im getting old /sob), apart from beating UTD I'll not forget that me and my mate was the 1st people to start the 1-0 to the Arsenal chant.

I'll support any of our players that wants to wear our shirt, even if they're not quite there, seeing players who have a simular desire to the supporters is wonderful. Almunia at the moment, he has his faults but I dont think they're as bad as the media and some fans make out. He has the passion for us, he pushed Leahman as 2nd choice and faught untill he was number 1. He isn't a player happy to just sit about and collect a wage, he wants to fight and play... that give me great pride.

Looking forward to spending the season with you all, hope we win the title but as long as we're close at the end and we had some great entertainment along the way then I'll be more than happy.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Bit about Midkemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit about Midkemma   Bit about Midkemma EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 am

Midkemma wrote:
Hi all, got told about this site while browsing through BBCs 606 forums, their isn't a better way of getting rid of stress than moaning at a stupid spud or two Razz

I'm an avid Arsenal supporter, have done since I knew what football was, I can't remember what age I was but I can't remember a time when I wasn't a gooner.
I watch as many games as possable altho I don't really have the time/money to travel to watch them in person, being a fulltime student kinda drains all my income Shocked
Only been to the one game Sad but it was a good game, we beat UTD 4-0 (OMG 8 years ago now!!! im getting old /sob), apart from beating UTD I'll not forget that me and my mate was the 1st people to start the 1-0 to the Arsenal chant.

I'll support any of our players that wants to wear our shirt, even if they're not quite there, seeing players who have a simular desire to the supporters is wonderful. Almunia at the moment, he has his faults but I dont think they're as bad as the media and some fans make out. He has the passion for us, he pushed Leahman as 2nd choice and faught untill he was number 1. He isn't a player happy to just sit about and collect a wage, he wants to fight and play... that give me great pride.

Looking forward to spending the season with you all, hope we win the title but as long as we're close at the end and we had some great entertainment along the way then I'll be more than happy.

Welcome aboard, join todays daily thread, do not be easily offended.

https://606football.forumotion.co.uk/general-stuff-f4/thursday-thread-t354-330.htm#69747
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Bit about Midkemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit about Midkemma   Bit about Midkemma EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:31 am

Midkemma wrote:

yo mate good work put you need to post in the general section under the Thursday thraed...see ya there!
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Bit about Midkemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit about Midkemma   Bit about Midkemma EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:34 am

samiola wrote:
Midkemma wrote:

yo mate good work put you need to post in the general section under the Thursday thraed...see ya there!

Yo mate?

what are you a kids club organiser?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Bit about Midkemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit about Midkemma   Bit about Midkemma EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 8:36 am

Harvey Prices Secret Twin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Midkemma wrote:

Yo mate?

what are you a kids club organiser?

P-Rick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bit about Midkemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bit about Midkemma   Bit about Midkemma Empty

Back to top Go down

Bit about Midkemma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: Introductions-