606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friday 8th

Go down 
+6
Admin
The Magic Man
Captain Obvious
samiola
TBOK
Aberdeengooner
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

Friday 8th  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 am

People have been moaning about this forum being a bit short of discussion lately. I think there needs to be a change in management.
Me, admin. While TBOK and Obvious become mods, assisting me to help make this a better place (even though I can't stand the cunts).

What'd you think?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:39 am

Dubbed The New Wenger wrote:
People have been moaning about this forum being a bit short of discussion lately. I think there needs to be a change in management.
Me, admin. While TBOK and Obvious become mods, assisting me to help make this a better place (even though I can't stand the cunts).

What'd you think?

Almost a good idea. Make me admin as i can be trusted with it (as proved)
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 am

Anyone see that Phoneshop on e4 last night...funny shit..was cracking up!

PHDickhead
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:41 am

What'd you think?

I think if you ever became admin you'd use your power to blow the place up from the inside Friday 8th  - Page 6 900217

or change everything and anything to massively cunt everyone off.

When i'm back admin and it's abit boring i might give you mod powers for an hour or so see if it's entertaining!

Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 am

shagsarsenal wrote:

What'd you think?

I think if you ever became admin you'd use your power to blow the place up from the inside Friday 8th  - Page 6 900217

or change everything and anything to massively cunt everyone off.

When i'm back admin and it's abit boring i might give you mod powers for an hour or so see if it's entertaining!

I'll hold you onto that promise.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 am

TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am

TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

Of course, But will not happen.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:44 am

TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

Why do you want to be an admin??
What would you do?!
and be honest!
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:46 am

TBOK wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

Up tight cunts in charge of this forum. Strong, brave & honest men are not easily trusted nowadays. While metro-sexual fairies, who wear skinny jeans and cry whenever faced with hardships are placed in charge.
No justice in the world.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:47 am

TBOK wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

Up tight cunts in charge of this forum. Strong, brave & honest men are not easily trusted nowadays. While metro-sexual fairies, who wear skinny jeans and cry whenever faced with hardships are placed in charge.
No justice in the world.

A new minibok?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:48 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

No justice in the world.

A new minibok?

Many people aspire to be like me. I can't help this, Dubbed is just another TBOK fan.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:49 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

One word; equality. Everyone would be judged equally. Zero favouritism. I would also be pushing the recruitment agenda further.

Will not lie though. Anyone considered a threat, will be terminated.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

No justice in the world.

A new minibok?

Many people aspire to be like me. I can't help this, Dubbed is just another TBOK fan.

Wasn't actually referring to you. I class you more in the latter category. Pansy!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:50 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

One word; equality. Everyone would be judged equally. Zero favouritism. I would also be pushing the recruitment agenda further.

By pushing the recruitment drive further do you mean actually helping for once?

Because TBOK, Obvious and myself spent a good few hours one day spammin gthe 606 boards whilst shags showed up later and helped a little as well.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

No justice in the world.

A new minibok?

Wasn't actually referring to you. I class you more in the latter category. Pansy!

Too late to back track now......You shall now be known as Mini-Bok 2
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

You can push the recruitment agenda anyway, no need for adminship.

so you'd ban anyone who argued or disagreed with you?
leaving you sat here all alone
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:52 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

Because TBOK, Obvious and myself spent a good few hours one day spammin gthe 606 boards whilst shags showed up later and helped a little as well.

And who got the most users on here who actually posted?!

ME!
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:55 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

But I do help.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 am

TBOK wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

No justice in the world.

A new minibok?

Too late to back track now......You shall now be known as Mini-Bok 2

Cunts on this forum love misconstruing points made.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:57 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

Nope. I wouldn't ban anyone. Even on 606, I don't ban cunts who come to attack on my articles. Speaks volumes for itself.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

Nope. I wouldn't ban anyone. Even on 606, I don't ban cunts who come to attack on my articles. Speaks volumes for itself.

If you can get atleast 2 new members join up, and post more than 5 times each, i'll make you a mod.

Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

If you can get atleast 2 new members join up, and post more than 5 times each, i'll make you a mod.

Fuck off. Whites only.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:06 am

TBOK wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

Fuck off. Whites only.

Ok, Dubbed, if you can get 2 none paki or nigger cunts to sign up and post more than 5 times i'll make you a mod.

Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

Fuck off. Whites only.

Ok, Dubbed, if you can get 2 none paki or nigger cunts to sign up and post more than 5 times i'll make you a mod.

Haha, but i did mean only whites should be Admin's/Mod's.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:11 am

TBOK wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

What'd you think?

Can there be two admins?

What would you do?!
and be honest!

Fuck off. Whites only.

Boohooo why is there so much racism in the world? We're all human beings. Gamu (from X factor) should have gone through. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday 8th    Friday 8th  - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday 8th
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next