606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday - 13/12

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:40 am

TBOK wrote:
Mates missus is doing my head in now. Still constantly talking to me. Keeps blabbing about her and my mate nearly splitting up cos she gets bored of same bloke and wants the excitement back and all that bollocks.. Said blokes talk horrible to girls when they like them so i must like her, she said she was joking but i think she is mental!!

I would just delete my facebook, but i talk to other mates during day!

Just fuck off!

Tell your pal.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:42 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Mates missus is doing my head in now. Still constantly talking to me. Keeps blabbing about her and my mate nearly splitting up cos she gets bored of same bloke and wants the excitement back and all that bollocks.. Said blokes talk horrible to girls when they like them so i must like her, she said she was joking but i think she is mental!!

Just fuck off!

Tell your pal.

The things she has been saying I think i should. Don't trust the cunt not to fuck him over to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:45 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Just fuck off!

Tell your pal.

The things she has been saying I think i should. Don't trust the cunt not to fuck him over to be honest.

Not only that but you need to cover your own back. She can cunt you over at any point, and its your word against hers, and we all know what way that usually goes.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Just fuck off!

Tell your pal.

Not only that but you need to cover your own back. She can cunt you over at any point, and its your word against hers, and we all know what way that usually goes.

Not necessarily. She tells me he don't even trust her and has had his bags packed to leave twice before.
To be honest I would say something to him. But they have 2 young kids together and I ain't prepared to potentially fuck things up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:48 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Just fuck off!

Tell your pal.

Not necessarily. She tells me he don't even trust her and has had his bags packed to leave twice before.
To be honest I would say something to him. But they have 2 young kids together and I ain't prepared to potentially fuck things up.

Ah yeah, kind of stuck. Best of just keeping the convo's incase she does try and screw you over.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:50 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Just fuck off!

Tell your pal.

Ah yeah, kind of stuck. Best of just keeping the convo's incase she does try and screw you over.

Already deleted them. I do that for every convo I have on there with anyone. Fuck it I ain't gonna play the game anymore. When she talks to me Ill just be a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:53 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Just fuck off!

Tell your pal.

Already deleted them. I do that for every convo I have on there with anyone. Fuck it I ain't gonna play the game anymore. When she talks to me Ill just be a cunt.

Ignore the cunt.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:05 am

missus sounds double ill and pissed off...moody!
shes got a week off work and is supposed to be claening the flat and preparing for xmas dinner on wednesday...shes got a fucking excuse now to do fuck all now...liberties!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:07 am

samiola wrote:
shes got a week off work and is supposed to be claening the flat and preparing for xmas dinner on wednesday...shes got a fucking excuse now to do fuck all now...liberties!

Lets see a pic of your mrs.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:08 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

na mate....i think one of the ones i put up before she was in
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:12 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:14 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

Have you even seen a pic?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

Have you even seen a pic?

No.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:16 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

So its Sonia from Eastenders then
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

if you wnated a reson for me not posting a pic thats it right there!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:18 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

Just go on facebook and find her!

You know this cunts name, We know she is swedish/finnish/danish......so name will probagly stick out!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:18 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

Surely that's a compliment?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:20 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

coming from Sonya's biigest fan....dont think so!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:21 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

I never said i thought Sonia was decent looking. Just said I would have smashed her when she lost a load of weight.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:24 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

I never said i thought Sonia was decent looking. Just said I would have smashed her when she lost a load of weight.

same as saying youd do my bird then really so not a compliment
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:25 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

I would do her.

same as saying youd do my bird then really so not a compliment

Ok. I would not donkey punch your missus like i would sonia.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:45 am

was out with this my 2 mates Friday...i girl one boy...went back to this birds my mates banging house and this bird was saying we should all get nacked and have a 4some!

Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:47 am

Sami make sure you get Deadmau5 album tonight. UNREEEEEEEEEAL.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:48 am

samiola wrote:
was out with this my 2 mates Friday...i girl one boy...went back to this birds my mates banging house and this bird was saying we should all get nacked and have a 4some!

What a complete load of bollocks. I can barely read this!!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 8:49 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:

What a complete load of bollocks. I can barely read this!!!

Sami lacks any kind of sentencing structure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday - 13/12   Monday - 13/12 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday - 13/12
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next