606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Loans loans and loans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

Loans loans and loans Empty
PostSubject: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:51 am

So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:58 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
So it looks like Arsene has decided a loan deal for a defender would be the best idea and is apparently on the look out for 1!

And that carlos Vela is hopefully going on loan to a premier league club, and could be sorted within a few days!

sounds good to me!

At this point I wouldn't say no to any CB coming in, whether it be loan or perm. However I see nobody coming in, bar Oxlade-Chamberlain, which in my eyes is fucking ludicrous.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:03 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

sounds good to me!

At this point I wouldn't say no to any CB coming in, whether it be loan or perm. However I see nobody coming in, bar Oxlade-Chamberlain, which in my eyes is fucking ludicrous.

I'd assume if wenger actually mentioned wanting to loan a defender etc rather than just saying the usual if the right person becomes available shit he's actually trying to get someone

Who can he get on a loan though?!
surely nobody is gonna loan out anyone decent at this stage of the season?!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 am

I think Vela is holding out for a move to Spain.

I can't see us getting a decent CB on loan.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

sounds good to me!

I'd assume if wenger actually mentioned wanting to loan a defender etc rather than just saying the usual if the right person becomes available shit he's actually trying to get someone

Bet its Big Gay Sol
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:46 am

samiola wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

sounds good to me!

Bet its Big Gay Sol

Who got Married in the summer...
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

sounds good to me!

Bet its Big Gay Sol

Who got Married in the summer...

Still an iron!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loans loans and loans   Loans loans and loans Empty

Back to top Go down

Loans loans and loans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: Premier League :: Arsenal-