606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday 14/02/2011

Go down 
+2
samiola
Aberdeengooner
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:26 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Looks like we might be hiring the bird with massive bangers. On another note I really don't feel like going for an Italian tonight, fucking valentines day

tell me about it...ive got a M&S dinner for 2 and a booking on the London Eye for 10 fucking PM...im gonna be drifting hard on the Wheel!

Cunt. How much that set you back?

missus is gettig the dinner for a score....London Eye was 70 quid with 2 glases of bubbles thrown in and some flowers and chocoltaes.....rip off but ive been in the bad books recentlly so worth it in the long run i reckon!

London eye is not all that good anyway. If it keeps the whore sweet though guess its worth it.

ive nver been so kinda wanted to check it out as well......been nice day so should get a decent view hopefully....wanted to get our own POD but thats about a Monkey!

So you have to share it with some soppy cunts....You'll have to out do them to keep the missus sweet.

Imagine you have to share a pod with Dinoman and the boyfriend

who the fucks dinoman?

Ditto.

Soppy cunt, has a strange love of gunnersauraus and a certain strikers left foot.

ah i see!
if theres any proper romantic soppy cunts on there thinking they are the bollocks...im jus gonna whip it out and hope the missus goes to town on the fella!
that will show em!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:38 am

samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Looks like we might be hiring the bird with massive bangers. On another note I really don't feel like going for an Italian tonight, fucking valentines day

tell me about it...ive got a M&S dinner for 2 and a booking on the London Eye for 10 fucking PM...im gonna be drifting hard on the Wheel!

missus is gettig the dinner for a score....London Eye was 70 quid with 2 glases of bubbles thrown in and some flowers and chocoltaes.....rip off but ive been in the bad books recentlly so worth it in the long run i reckon!

London eye is not all that good anyway. If it keeps the whore sweet though guess its worth it.

ive nver been so kinda wanted to check it out as well......been nice day so should get a decent view hopefully....wanted to get our own POD but thats about a Monkey!

So you have to share it with some soppy cunts....You'll have to out do them to keep the missus sweet.

who the fucks dinoman?

Ditto.

Soppy cunt, has a strange love of gunnersauraus and a certain strikers left foot.

ah i see!
if theres any proper romantic soppy cunts on there thinking they are the bollocks...im jus gonna whip it out and hope the missus goes to town on the fella!
that will show em!

Of course.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:38 am

cunts been fined

Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who the fucks dinoman?

Ditto.

ah i see!
that will show em!

Of course.

Would be the nuts getting some tings up there thou
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:44 am

Blinded by the lights is such a tune.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:45 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who the fucks dinoman?

Ditto.

ah i see!
that will show em!

Of course.

Apart from gettin nicked.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 8:47 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

who the fucks dinoman?

Ditto.

ah i see!
that will show em!

Of course.

Apart from gettin nicked.

fuck it indecent exposure...only get a caution....the missus likes it in public places as well!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:00 am

Most street ho's like it outside Sami, no reason your Mrs should be different
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:04 am

Admin wrote:

haha ....fuck you! hope you dont get your big tittied new bird now!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

Both cunts. Laters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 9:08 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

Letters already written saying she was succesful, just need to let her know it's on the condition I get a tit wank atleast once a week
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 14/02/2011   Monday 14/02/2011 - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 14/02/2011
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7