606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mon 14/3/11

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:59 am

Morning

Guess that's our season over, especially with Djourou out
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:22 am

Another pathetic performance.

Time for Wenger to put up or shut up and fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:23 am

Admin wrote:
Morning

Was an even game though, Van Der Sar played well, and Gibbs played incredibly shit yet again. I've lost all hope for him now, at fault for both United goals and it's not the first time his maistakes have cost us. Still young I know but he shouldn't been in the team.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:25 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

Was an even game though, Van Der Sar played well, and Gibbs played incredibly shit yet again. I've lost all hope for him now, at fault for both United goals and it's not the first time his maistakes have cost us. Still young I know but he shouldn't been in the team.

Don't buy into that we played well bollocks. They had 7 fucking defenders in the line up. We had a near full strength team.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:27 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

Don't buy into that we played well bollocks. They had 7 fucking defenders in the line up. We had a near full strength team.

Exactly. we had 19 shots with 11 on target. VDS played well, Uniteds two goals came from Gibbs cunting up, letting players past him then being to lazy to track back.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:30 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

Exactly. we had 19 shots with 11 on target. VDS played well, Uniteds two goals came from Gibbs cunting up, letting players past him then being to lazy to track back.

Stats mean fuck all. As we almost proved in Barca til Bendtner cocked up...........We come up against the weakest Manc side I have ever seen us play and we still lost.

No excuses anymore. The team is not up to it.........Too many poor back up players. Diaby, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, Eboue, Squilacci. All not good enough,

Come summer if we have money and Wenger refuses to spend and sticks with this policy then its time to move him on.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:33 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

Stats mean fuck all. As we almost proved in Barca til Bendtner cocked up...........We come up against the weakest Manc side I have ever seen us play and we still lost.

No excuses anymore. The team is not up to it.........Too many poor back up players. Diaby, Denilson, Rosicky, Bendtner, Eboue, Squilacci. All not good enough,

Come summer if we have money and Wenger refuses to spend and sticks with this policy then its time to move him on.

Thought Diaby and Denilson played alright saturday.

3 worst players for us were gibbs, Arshavin and Nasri.

When Rosicky came on he made a few good chances but i still think it's time for him to move on.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:36 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

Thought Diaby and Denilson played alright saturday.

3 worst players for us were gibbs, Arshavin and Nasri.

When Rosicky came on he made a few good chances but i still think it's time for him to move on.

Are you kidding me? Those two clowns are useless. Constantly give the ball away and don't defend properly. Plus I'm talking over the course of a season not just Saturday. These players will not win us titles. It is proved season after season. We fall for it every time.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 2:49 am

Gibbs is not a left back, why the fuck Wenger is trying to make him one fuck knows, Diaby is just a cunt who would rather try and take on 3 players than make a simple pass, Denilson is shit, Sagna seems to have forgotten how to defend.

Ramsey looked good in his little cameo

Oh and Paul Scholes is a Ginger cunt who can't tackle
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:02 am

Admin wrote:
Gibbs is not a left back, why the fuck Wenger is trying to make him one fuck knows, Diaby is just a cunt who would rather try and take on 3 players than make a simple pass, Denilson is shit, Sagna seems to have forgotten how to defend.

Just get rid of gibbs with the rest of the deadwood in the summer
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:45 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Admin wrote:

Just get rid of gibbs with the rest of the deadwood in the summer

Nah, hes alright going forward, keep him just don't let him play left back
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:30 am

Morning.

Agreed that our season is over. 2 main centre backs and 3 keepers out for the season. Fucked.

Diaby misplaced 3 passes all game. Denilson also played well. Although both should go.

Arshavin needs shooting.

Rosicky is a waste of space.

Wilshere was immense.

We lost because their keeper and defense were far superior. Had we had a decent defense and keeper, we would not have lost. There is no way in the World that Roonet should have been able to score with a header from there and the tap in from the save should not have happpened if a better kepper had pushed it away or a decent defense had cleared it.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:39 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Morning.

Agreed that our season is over. 2 main centre backs and 3 keepers out for the season. Fucked.

Diaby misplaced 3 passes all game. Denilson also played well. Although both should go.

Arshavin needs shooting.

Wilshere was immense.

We lost because their keeper and defense were far superior. Had we had a decent defense and keeper, we would not have lost. There is no way in the World that Roonet should have been able to score with a header from there and the tap in from the save should not have happpened if a better kepper had pushed it away or a decent defense had cleared it.

As i said not about just Saturday. Certain players are not up to it over a season.

Arshavin needs a wake up call....We all know how good he can be. That is why its so frustrating.

Rosicky, Time is up.

Wilshere is our best player by miles currently.

Who's fault is it that we do not have those decent players?
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:57 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Morning.

Arshavin needs shooting.

Wilshere was immense.

As i said not about just Saturday. Certain players are not up to it over a season.

Arshavin needs a wake up call....We all know how good he can be. That is why its so frustrating.

Rosicky, Time is up.

It's not just Wengers fault. It's the board as well. However, I would much rather Wenger remains in charge, even if we continue like this for another 6 years. I rememeber the shit old days.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 4:59 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Morning.

Arshavin needs shooting.

Wilshere was immense.

Rosicky, Time is up.

It's not just Wengers fault. It's the board as well. However, I would much rather Wenger remains in charge, even if we continue like this for another 6 years. I rememeber the shit old days.

Us fans will never know. We are constantly told there is money to spend but Wenger never does! We need some new players. We all know that? So if there is money and Wenger stubbornly refuses to spend it then get someone in that will.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:04 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Morning.

Arshavin needs shooting.

Wilshere was immense.

Rosicky, Time is up.

Us fans will never know. We are constantly told there is money to spend but Wenger never does! We need some new players. We all know that? So if there is money and Wenger stubbornly refuses to spend it then get someone in that will.

Who?

He bought in 2 center backs (for fair money) and a forward last summer. He tried for Smalling, but he chose the Mancs. He can hardly be blamed for Verm being injured all season. Had he not, then those defenders would have had time to settle. Kos is looking good and would look better alongside Verm.

He has also spent a lot of money investing in youth. If he just spent money on shit players (like Fergie) then we wouldn't be seeing the likes of Wilshere (or Cesc).

We can not compete with Chelsea and Man City (or even united) in terms of spending, so if we can't get the best players by buying, what can he do? This ain't championship manager mate. I'd love Torres at Arsenal (for example) or David Villa, but we can not afford those sums...
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:08 am

Need to get rid of Rosicky and Denilson, hopefully with Ramsey now fit he will get some decent match time, need a decent left back as neither Gibbs or traore are good enough back ups, especially if clichy does decide to fuck off in the summer, a decent centre back is also required, even if Vermalen is fit for next season, Squlaci is not a good replacement
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:10 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Morning.

Arshavin needs shooting.

Wilshere was immense.

Rosicky, Time is up.

Who?

He bought in 2 center backs (for fair money) and a forward last summer. He tried for Smalling, but he chose the Mancs. He can hardly be blamed for Verm being injured all season. Had he not, then those defenders would have had time to settle. Kos is looking good and would look better alongside Verm.

He has also spent a lot of money investing in youth. If he just spent money on shit players (like Fergie) then we wouldn't be seeing the likes of Wilshere (or Cesc).

We can not compete with Chelsea and Man City (or even united) in terms of spending, so if we can't get the best players by buying, what can he do? This ain't championship manager mate. I'd love Torres at Arsenal (for example) or David Villa, but we can not afford those sums...

Not blaming him for Verm being injured. But he has constantly broke down and had numerous setbacks, We all knew he would not come back this season. We also ALL knew Djourou would get an injury at some point. To me it is poor management not signing a CB in Jan.

Investing in youth is commendable and I am ok with that. But its blindingly obvious certain players are not up to scratch to play for a club like Arsenal. You can have a balance of youth and established experienced players.

I'm not asking or expecting players like that at Arsenal, But we have money and it has been said that if needed we could go and buy big. So why don't we do it. Get a beast of a CB and a quality GK and a few better back up players. I for one am fed up of seeing such mediocre players.

Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:26 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Morning.

Arshavin needs shooting.

Wilshere was immense.

Almunia did wel i reckon, no way he could have pushed it any further away and Kos was chasing back, where was gibbs? Standing in the same position where fabio cunted him off the first time.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:31 am

Anyone else see the mad Jens could be coming back for the rest of the season?
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 5:42 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Anyone else see the mad Jens could be coming back for the rest of the season?

Yeah, read that at the weekend, he's already doing his coaching Badges with us at the moment, could be a good back up
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Mon 14/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mon 14/3/11   Mon 14/3/11 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 6:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner