606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday 21/03/2011

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

Just been having a look at the fixtures.

Spurs have to play madrid the week before us then a game at the weekend and if they managed to get through then will have (most likely) Barca a week after us, could be interesting

Will play their strongest availabe team against us regardless of what fixtures they have after.

You think they'd play there strongest squad when the have no chance of the league in exchange for the champions league?

They're fighting for 4th. That's the priority, realistically.

City (4th) and spurs (5th) both have 3 to play before we play Spurs. Spurs game after the 2nd Madrid tie and the game before us is against City. City could realistically be 10 points clear by then

They won't be though. It'll be close, but they will not prioritise CL over getting 4th.

They need CL football to sustain the club, realistically, and with the upcoming fixtures, I'm sure they'd fancy themselves to get 4th over winning the damn thing.

I know what I'd go for.

To be honest I don't think it matters either way. They are at home to Arsenal who are going for the title. Of course they will play strongest team.

At this stage of the season, I think every team is playing its strongest possible line up.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:55 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

Spurs have to play madrid the week before us then a game at the weekend and if they managed to get through then will have (most likely) Barca a week after us, could be interesting

Will play their strongest availabe team against us regardless of what fixtures they have after.

You think they'd play there strongest squad when the have no chance of the league in exchange for the champions league?

City (4th) and spurs (5th) both have 3 to play before we play Spurs. Spurs game after the 2nd Madrid tie and the game before us is against City. City could realistically be 10 points clear by then

They won't be though. It'll be close, but they will not prioritise CL over getting 4th.

They need CL football to sustain the club, realistically, and with the upcoming fixtures, I'm sure they'd fancy themselves to get 4th over winning the damn thing.

I know what I'd go for.

To be honest I don't think it matters either way. They are at home to Arsenal who are going for the title. Of course they will play strongest team.

Yeah, you're right, hope they pick up massive injuries against Madrid though and we pump them.

We could be 5-0 up, and I still wouldn't feel comfortable.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

I know what I'd go for.

Yeah, you're right, hope they pick up massive injuries against Madrid though and we pump them.

Ronaldo is a doubt for Madrid against the yids.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:57 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

I know what I'd go for.

Indeed. I still reckon we'll beat them though. Im more worried about Liverpool. They seem to turn up one day then bugger off the next
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:58 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

I know what I'd go for.

Don't think it matters that much. They have class everywhere. I imagine they'll be comfortable winners over 2 legs.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 4:59 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

I know what I'd go for.

Don't think it matters that much. They have class everywhere. I imagine they'll be comfortable winners over 2 legs.

Makes a difference though taking a player that good out. I think it will be closer than people predict.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

I know what I'd go for.

Makes a difference though taking a player that good out. I think it will be closer than people predict.

Not forgetting Stoke, Bolton and Blackpool away. Difficult games.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:01 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Where's that sami cunt?

Most likely dead

I know what I'd go for.

All depends which Spurs team show up, Plus first leg is at the bernaebaeu. I reckon real will take it comfortable and Spurs wont have enough to do it at WHL
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:07 am

Absolutley starving, didn't have tea last night as i got in from footies at half 10. Won 19-0 which was a treat
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:11 am

Afternoon cunts

No way spuds will be focusing on the Champions league.

4th in the league is their priority
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:16 am

oi oi!!

Went Millwall Sat. Bellamy your cunt, Bellamy Bellamy your a cunt!!

One cardiff was giving it large after they went 1 nil up, stoop up on the edge and feel from the 2nd tier into the empty seating below......banter!
we scored seconds later as well...best game ive seen donw there in years!!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:20 am

Been moving office last week so aint been about.
new place is the bollocks, big open plan gaf like a NYC loft appt.....could be the best fucking pad!!
Closer desk to the boss now thou so will have to hold the internet usage down a bit.....had to scak the boring girl last week as well so untold work to do!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:21 am

Vegas decent then?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:23 am

samiola wrote:
Vegas decent then?

It'll blow your baby mind.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:25 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Vegas decent then?

boom...hopefully my cock will get a blow as well!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:26 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Vegas decent then?

If you don't, then you are one ugly fucking cunt. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:28 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Vegas decent then?

no pressure then?!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:30 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Vegas decent then?

no pressure then?!

I fucked a girl in the toilets of Encore.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:38 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Vegas decent then?

no pressure then?!

Where is this picture of the view then?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:38 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Vegas decent then?

no pressure then?!

banged A Brazilnian bird in a carsy once in Jam bar in Brixton...bitch was off her face and basically dragged me in there...was too canned to bust thou!!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hahaha
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:50 am

Almunia is such a shit cunt!
Hes has no idea when and when not to come of his line...happended so many times now....great when he has to stay on his line....shame Arsenal play the highest line in the league thou!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:56 am

samiola wrote:
Hes has no idea when and when not to come of his line...happended so many times now....great when he has to stay on his line....shame Arsenal play the highest line in the league thou!!

True, hes a good shot stopper but anything that involves him coming off his line or catching a cross he is just fucking awful
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 am

Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:

True, hes a good shot stopper but anything that involves him coming off his line or catching a cross he is just fucking awful

Stoke away should be fun!!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 6:01 am

Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:

Arsenal need a keeper who is good at being a sweeper like Victor Valdes....cos you dominate most games that is more iomportant than a shot stopper!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 21/03/2011   Monday 21/03/2011 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 21/03/2011
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next