606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poster of the week

Go down 
+2
Van Persies Left Foot
A Bould Statement
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 am

Afternoon Fuckers.

someone told me to do a poster of the week article here.

you cant vote for yourself and you can only vote once. i'll announce the winner in about an hour. I'm not sure who i'm going for yet.
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:52 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
Afternoon Fuckers.

someone told me to do a poster of the week article here.

you cant vote for yourself and you can only vote once. i'll announce the winner in about an hour. I'm not sure who i'm going for yet.

need to do it as a poll cunt.
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:55 am

Fuck what i said, im a cunt...every cunt will just vote for themselves. Doesn't appear like you can set it up so you cant vote for yourself
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:56 am

The_Beauty_Of_Keown wrote:
Fuck what i said, im a cunt...every cunt will just vote for themselves. Doesn't appear like you can set it up so you cant vote for yourself

exactly my young apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:56 am

I vote for Wing Commander purely for the excees of the word Cunt
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty

A Bould Statement wrote:

People may not want to reveal who they wish to vote for.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 am

A Bould Statement wrote:

now that is a good point.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 6:58 am

Can i split my vote between TBOK and Bould for both being Cunts, No! Ok then I vote for

Cuntface (aka TBOK) pureley for the ammount of shit he has posted
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk

Poster of the week Empty

A Bould Statement wrote:
A Bould Statement wrote:

or some tactical voting....I.E i would be leading and you are yet to vote.....you will vote for anyone else to fuck me over...not that i care of course!
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:00 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
A Bould Statement wrote:

or some tactical voting....I.E i would be leading and you are yet to vote.....you will vote for anyone else to fuck me over...not that i care of course!

Definitley
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:00 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
A Bould Statement wrote:

fuck it. this'll be the only time i do this then.
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:02 am

its a good idea...just needs to be done in form of a poll......Admin, any chance you know how to do this? i know he is useless but may as well ask the twat.
Back to top Go down
The Meerkat
Blue Square
Blue Square
The Meerkat

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:07 am

Im voting for Bould for the original use of Havey the Dribbler in this weeks posts.

Well played sir!
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:07 am

The_meerkat wrote:
Im voting for Bould for the original use of Havey the Dribbler in this weeks posts.

Well played sir!

Cunt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 am

its a good idea...just needs to be done in form of a poll......Admin, any chance you know how to do this? i know he is useless but may as well ask the twat.

No way to do it that i know of but i will ask the forumotion chaps for next weeks poll, and I take my vote back and hand it to Bouldy
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:15 am

Admin wrote:

No way to do it that i know of but i will ask the forumotion chaps for next weeks poll, and I take my vote back and hand it to Bouldy

There is the reason this is bollocks.......I vote for Admin anyway.
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:17 am

I vote SoG........poor cunt deserves a break........

No actually fuck him.

I vote Lucy..........might give me an extra few wanking hours
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:18 am

fuck me the fields wide open.
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:19 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
fuck me the fields wide open.

Like your arse.
Back to top Go down
LilyonthePlateau
Blue Square
Blue Square
LilyonthePlateau

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 am

Hmmm, although TBOK's made me chuckle, Bould too, in fact I think you all have at one point or another...laugh out loud status goes to WC...so I vote WC!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:41 am

Right i have just been informed by the chaps at forumotion that there is no way to make it so you can't vote for yourself if we did this, I can make it so you vote only once, and you can't change your vote, but you can't limit what options a poster can vote on
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:43 am

Admin wrote:
Right i have just been informed by the chaps at forumotion that there is no way to make it so you can't vote for yourself if we did this, I can make it so you vote only once, and you can't change your vote, but you can't limit what options a poster can vote on

Not really worth it then...as you can see Bouldy and WC tactiacally holding back from voting, Lets just assume im poster of the week every week.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:45 am

Admin wrote:

Not really worth it then...as you can see Bouldy and WC tactiacally holding back from voting, Lets just assume im poster of the week every week.

actually cunt stain i've had my vote written down since about an hour ago.
Back to top Go down

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:48 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
Admin wrote:

go on then dickhead...what you waiting for
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 7:49 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
Admin wrote:

go on then dickhead...what you waiting for

i've said. I'll announce the winner at about 5 to four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poster of the week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poster of the week   Poster of the week Empty

Back to top Go down

Poster of the week
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next