606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! Empty
PostSubject: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 10:26 am

Yeah well done on banning one IP address but mine changes every 6 hours! I will be back o wreak havoc tomorrow!

Mad Mad Mad

TBOK the thick cunt bought my story hook line and sinker!!!

Admin? PAH Simple prick!

This time ill be sure not to give up my 606 name!

Ill be on here to read and spread the word tomorrow!

BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoG = Its okay ive grassed him up, you gotta be the saddest cunt alive! is this actually you? - :gary neville:

Bouldy - I genuinely apologise - your one funny fucker!

Laters losers... thanks for the laughs, shame i cant chat with you on here anymore, was only meant to be a way of killing the day!

KEEP THE BLUE FLAG FLYING HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Could you be more of a CUNT? I'll answer that for you.....No
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 12:57 am

What was the score last night, no doubt you be keeping clear of 606 due to the riddicule.

Wank shaft
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:04 am

I really hope you die you sad fucking cunt. Go fuck your mum you piece of shit
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:06 am

SonOfGunnersaurus (SoG) wrote:

woah, i just typed out my new thread, pressed refresh and it brought me hear for some reason, i thought this was a reply to my rant.

I echo these sentiments. Except for the bit about me being a funny fucker. Totally agree.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:07 am

[quote="A Bould Statement"]
SonOfGunnersaurus (SoG) wrote:

woah, i just typed out my new thread, pressed refresh and it brought me hear for some reason, i thought this was a reply to my rant.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:16 am

SoG = Its okay ive grassed him up, you gotta be the saddest cunt alive! is this actually you? -
---------------------------------
one final thing. You call me a sad cunt for grassing you up. Look whos talklign you monkeys rectum. You were on the feedback forum grassing bould and others up

Now fuck off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 6:28 am

Who's this wankstain then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:53 am

What was the score last night, no doubt you be keeping clear of 606 due to the riddicule.

Wank shaft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be fair

Porto 2
Arsenal 1

was far worse cunt face!

SoG - you obviously know what i said is true due to you being a CUNT!!!!!!!!

Bouldy - fuck of you bent cunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 9:53 am

Wank shaft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be fair

Porto 2
Arsenal 1

was far worse cunt face!

Back to top Go down

Wank shaft

To be fair

Porto 2
Arsenal 1

was far worse cunt face!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:06 pm

yeah well done on posting that 3 times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:50 am

i think this saddo needs to get a life. Oh well done calling people names while you hide behind your computer screen. I bet you're really just a sniveling little wimp who thinks he's a bit of a hard man cos he tries to start shit on an internet forum. Guess what, no one gives a shit. You're just an annoyance. Think anyone here is actually upset by anything you say? You're just pathetic. go get a life you waste of space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 3:52 am

Lucyleftfoot wrote:
i think this saddo needs to get a life. Oh well done calling people names while you hide behind your computer screen. I bet you're really just a sniveling little wimp who thinks he's a bit of a hard man cos he tries to start shit on an internet forum. Guess what, no one gives a shit. You're just an annoyance. Think anyone here is actually upset by anything you say? You're just pathetic. go get a life you waste of space.

Dont fret Lucy....he was back on again spouting his usual rubbish. Although not to stick up for him he did admit to being out of order on what he said about you. Does not change the fact he was a complete tool. He has gone again for now....hopefully not to return. but i doubt that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:33 am

Mad "LOUD NOISES!" Mad
Back to top Go down
PolishGooner
Blue Square
Blue Square
PolishGooner

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 9:25 am

Bounced me here! Who is this sweary abusive tard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:26 am

freaky 🐰
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!   CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS! Empty

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL GOONER CUNTS!
Page 1 of 1