606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rant Thread.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:03 am

Morning. This is going to be a place for you to put your general moanings about all things football related or otherwise.

I've got a couple of football related ones to be going on with today after the infuriating experience of an arsenal related debate with my dad who's meant to be a lifelong Arsenal fan.

Firstly and foremostly, this thing that really pisses me off. Patrick Vieira was not a defensive midfielder. He was a box to box midfielder who was actually better going forward. He just happened to be a very, very good tackler. That’s why he always had a defensive midfielder next to him. Petit, Gilberto, Van Bronckhorst and to a lesser extent ray parlour all played next to vieira in the defensive role. I'm sure there's more too.

Secondly, Marouane Chamakh is an established player. Although his goalscoring record isnt great he does have champions league experience. He isnt another youth prospect you know-nothing silly old cunt.

Thirdly, Buying an established goalscorer for millions and millions is hardly ever the option. Berbatov, Shevchenko, Huntelaar, Benzema etc have all flopped after big money moves. And there aren't many examples of £25m pound successes. Which reminds me, Michael Owen is not world Class. I doubt he ever was to be honest but he certainly isnt now. And neither was Torres. You cunts who say Liverpool solved their problem by shelling out on a world class player are nutters. Torrres record at Atletico was a goal in 5. that’s not world class. He was a prospect who Rafa took a huge gamble on and got lucky.

Can I think of anything else? Oh yeah, our midfield isnt lightweight. At full strength out midfield can battle with any team in the world. And Diaby isnt a touch player, he's a powerful engine.

Sorry about the terrible layout of this, i pretty much wrote it as i thought it...

My blood pressure has shot up. Time for a sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:12 am

Fucking love this thread. Its the Jeremey Kyle of forummotion.......

Right, Im proper pissed off this morning. Due to fly to Latvia on a stag do at 0600 on firday morning. Mrs Commander has just decided to inform me she will only be handing over £150 pound spending money. What a cunt.

We have joint money which is a bit of cunt, but she reckons cos she could survive on £150, so should I be able to. Diffeence is she dont drink and pay for strippers, I fucking do.

Massive row with her this morning, stormed off teh train, people looking. Fuck the world and his brother
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 1:12 am

I fucking hate Alex Ferguson with a passion, just because relations between him and wenger seem to have calmed i still retain my absolute hatred for the red nosed cunt. The way he fucking dances about like a cunting embarrasing dad makes me fucking sick, i cant wait for him to retire and die horribly. Done for now
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 11:33 am

I FUCKING HATE WITH A PASSION:

Kieron Dyer
Jermaine Jenas
Lucas Neill
Zlatan Analrakeovic
Ashely Cole

On top of this I hate Arsenal fans who think spending money guarantees success. 6-7 other clubs have more money than us, so why do we have a god given right to win the league???
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyFri Mar 05, 2010 5:27 am

i hate all cunts
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 6:53 am

I absolutely fucking hate:

gerrard vs lampard debates

that turd of a player they call darren fletcher

i hate blokes who drink half pints what slags

and FUCKING MARMITE SUCKS! The Rant Thread. 533121
Back to top Go down
mark the mad
Blue Square
Blue Square
mark the mad

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 pm

My kind of thread. Here we go:

1 MICHEAL OWEN. Numerous things annoy me about the treatrous cunt annoy me so I will listen everyone of them. A The fact that man utd fans keep on saying we should have signed him. Why the fuck would we want to sign a past has been who is so far past his best it is a joke. N'gog is better then him and much longer so why would we want a reject. B Man utd fans saying if he fails it does not matter as he is free. OK fine but if we use that logic then Vornin was a good buy. C EVERY TOM DICK AND FUCKING HARRY COMMERTOR SAYING HE SHOULD GO TO THE WORLD CUP. NO NO NO. WE WANT TO WIN THE THING YOU CUNTS NOT FAIL. D Idiots calling us a disgrace for booing him. He is traitor for the way he left us. If you don't like us hating him and think we should call him a legend fuck off. Just fuck off while I jizz in your burger.

2 FAT SAM. I want to slap this guy so hard it is unbeliveable. He is ferguson's poodle dog and barks when he says so. WHO GIVES A FUCK IS RAFA DID MAKE A GESTURE??? DID HE MIDDLE FINGER YOU??? NO. He said never mind. TO HIS OWN PLAYER. Just cause your a shit manager and a shit team does not give you the right to rant about hand gestures. Also if your team play thug football and you are the lord of it then don't CALL THE WAY OTHER TEAMS PLAY SHIT. YOU NOT WENGER OR FERGUSON WHO PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL. Your team play like thugs and chokeslam players while kicking them in the chest.

3 Sheff Utd and Warnock. I hope that club never get back up. Moan moan moan. Blame West Ham and Liverpool for going down. Yeah we played a weakened team verus Fulham. WHY should we care about your relgation battle? Your shite club went down cause you couldn't beat Wigan and cause your too shite.

4 Small club fans on 606. Your club is shit so stop calling my club shit now fuck off cunts.

5 Oliver Holt. Terry was not dropped cause he is a morally decpited bastard. He was dropped cause he affected the team. Stupid ghost writer.

6 Darren Gough. Your a xenophobic numpety who should stick to cricket which he does know about. He talks so much tripe about football it is a joke. "I could play as good as messi" Yeah fucking right you fucktard. "Liverpool are bad cause of foreingers" WHat does the nationality of the staff have to do with it? He knows nothing. Ian Wright at least knew about football. Durham is the smart one now on drive time. But there is one football pundit worse:

7 Stan Collymore. ANTI TOP 4 PILLOCK. His soloution to cut Liverpool's debt: Cut off our revenuve. he is so dumb.

8 TOMAS_W biggest wanker on 606. Could never call him it there but he is so annoying it is a joke and it seems he has got even worse since I left.

9 England fans on 606 live threads. Never do I read such dumb comments that change so quickly. "Rooney is shit" to "ROONEY IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD". So fucking fickle and thick it is a joke. Also the idiots posting I hate international football. Fine why post it.

10 Newcastlebestintheuk who actualy tried to pretend to be me in numerous live threads and wrote some very vile comments using my name which is just vile.

11 Lampard vs Gerrard. Gerrard is better no STFU.

12 Customers in mcdonalds who tell you they want one thing then after you done it go no I want this now and shout at you for getting it wrong when they told you to do that. I CAN'T READ YOUR THICK MIND. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL GET IT THICKO.

13 My mate who is a villa fan. Anyone who claims that scoring late on is cheating and fabianski is a better keeper then reina deserves to be loled at.
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 6:06 am

I like Tomas_W. Smile He's a great guy. Knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 am

Customers in mcdonalds who tell you they want one thing then after you done it go no I want this now and shout at you for getting it wrong when they told you to do that. I CAN'T READ YOUR THICK MIND. TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT AND I'LL GET IT THICKO.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ lol!
Back to top Go down
mark the mad
Blue Square
Blue Square
mark the mad

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 am

Dubbed The New Wenger wrote:
I like Tomas_W. Smile He's a great guy. Knows his stuff.

Trust this cunt to say that lol
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 2:48 am

The Rant Thread. 2161
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 am

Got a new rant to get off my chest:

Was on modern warefare 2 this morning an i got teamed up with some retards they all hid during the game! wankers we won anyway but i got summit like 24 kills and they averaged 2-3 kils twats! The Rant Thread. 728243
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 11:00 am

Cold Lazerus wrote:
The Rant Thread. 2161

Useless... The Rant Thread. 564722
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 12:59 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
Cold Lazerus wrote:
The Rant Thread. 2161

Useless... The Rant Thread. 564722
The Rant Thread. 583218
Back to top Go down
The Meerkat
Blue Square
Blue Square
The Meerkat

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 am

i
Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:37 am

The Rant Thread. 437848
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Rant Thread. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rant Thread.   The Rant Thread. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rant Thread.
Page 1 of 1