606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday 11/10/10

Go down 
+4
samiola
Captain Obvious
TBOK
Admin
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:30 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

Although I think Jeremy Kyle is an utter cunt, i would love it if he decked some chavs.
Would have been better if the cunt lamped him one rather than just chuck an envelope, Jeremy Kyles is an utter utter cunt
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:42 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Although I think Jeremy Kyle is an utter cunt, i would love it if he decked some chavs.
Would have been better if the cunt lamped him one rather than just chuck an envelope, Jeremy Kyles is an utter utter cunt

Do you like anyone?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:45 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do you like anyone?

if Jeremy Kyle started preaching and spouting shit to me i would take so much pleasure in chinning the prick...hate that guy!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 am

England beat the Aussies in the rugby 7's
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:46 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do you like anyone?

Yes, but not Jeremy Kyle
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:47 am

Admin wrote:

Don't think anyone cares.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 am

TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:

i bet India clean up in the Kabadi!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:

i bet India clean up in the Kabadi!

Nah there strongest event is the piss you off on the telephone game
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 5:57 am

TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:

much like the golf then
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:21 am

Cunt.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:22 am

Watching some program on English hooligans.

Fucking embarrassment we are sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:23 am

'The sister of U.K.-based pop star Mika was in critical condition after falling 30 feet from a window and impaling herself on metal railings, the singer's representative confirmed Monday.

Paloma Penniman, 28, fell from the top floor of her London house, where she was thought to have been sitting on a window ledge.

She dropped three floors and landed on a metal fence, impaling both legs and her abdomen.

Beirut-born Mika reportedly was at the scene and called for help.

Mika's spokesperson said, "We can confirm that Mika's sister has had an accident. She is in hospital in a critical but stable condition. The family have asked for privacy at this time." '

Why the fuck would someone sit on a window ledge? Just don't get it?
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:24 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

haha Did you see the Chelsea fans few weeks back against Marseille. Even the stewards are fucking cunts. Runs deep in their veins.

Either way, the English ain't that bad. You should see the fucking Italians. Maniacs.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:30 am

Dubbed The New Wenger wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

haha Did you see the Chelsea fans few weeks back against Marseille. Even the stewards are fucking cunts. Runs deep in their veins.

Either way, the English ain't that bad. You should see the fucking Italians. Maniacs.

What were the stewards doing??
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:31 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

You joking? Roma got turned over on Holloway Road in 2008 for giving it the biggun.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:32 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

What were the stewards doing??

They were cunting off the Marseille stewards, telling them to "fuck off, we'll deal with your fans as well."
Fucking pricks!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:33 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

You joking? Roma got turned over on Holloway Road in 2008 for giving it the biggun.

Yeah but the italians on their own turf are proper cunts
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

By gooners? Let's be honest here. With a few exceptions, 90% of the gooner populous ain't exactly reliable when it comes to hooliganism. Doubt they'd take the Romans on. Even at home.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:37 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

By gooners? Let's be honest here. With a few exceptions, 90% of the gooner populous ain't exactly reliable when it comes to hooliganism. Doubt they'd take the Romans on. Even at home.

No, by the fucking Smurfs. Who else is going to be on Holloway Road? Gooners aren't the livliest bunch, but our away fans have are pretty shady characters, and having witnessed it first hand, Roma definitely took a pasting.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:38 am

Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

yep my mates went to Milan arsenal coupe of yaers back, they said it was fuckin moody going into the ground and you were advised not to go to certain areas cos you would get ruined....Milan are one of the best behaved as well i reckon!

wouldnt fancy bumping into a bunch of polish/russian holligans...fuck that...there s is some rowdy fight on you tube with those cunts...

see millwall are third in the bannings for holligans league...hopefully we will do Leeds and Cardiff and finish top next year!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

yep my mates went to Milan arsenal coupe of yaers back, they said it was fuckin moody going into the ground and you were advised not to go to certain areas cos you would get ruined....Milan are one of the best behaved as well i reckon!

wouldnt fancy bumping into a bunch of polish/russian holligans...fuck that...there s is some rowdy fight on you tube with those cunts...

see millwall are third in the bannings for holligans league...hopefully we will do Leeds and Cardiff and finish top next year!

I was surprised to see how high Arsenal were in that, above Spurs and Liverpool I think.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Cardif are cunts when it come to hoolaganism, I mean just look at what happened the other week abusing a couple with a 5 year old on the train
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:41 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

No, by the fucking Smurfs. Who else is going to be on Holloway Road? Gooners aren't the livliest bunch, but our away fans have are pretty shady characters, and having witnessed it first hand, Roma definitely took a pasting.

What a cunt.

I'm surprised you didn't say, you were part of it. Instead of you witnessing it, first hand.

How many Romans showed up? And how many gooners were present?
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:43 am

Admin wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Cardif are cunts when it come to hoolaganism, I mean just look at what happened the other week abusing a couple with a 5 year old on the train

That's sad. Even cunts should know it's more fun to abuse another man. Just like yourself.
There needs to be some sort of honour in everything. Except for a street fight. In which I found things out the hard way.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 6:44 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

What a cunt.

I'm surprised you didn't say, you were part of it. Instead of you witnessing it, first hand.

How many Romans showed up? And how many gooners were present?

Hold on, let me get my abacus out. How the fuck was I supposed to know? Looked about even. Maybe a few more goons.

Also, why would I get involved in mindless football violence? It's fucking pathetic.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 11/10/10   Monday 11/10/10 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 11/10/10
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next