606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Monday 25/10/2010

Go down 
+3
Aberdeengooner
TBOK
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:50 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
Nasri is the Mutsuhito Nuts at the minute, another positive was Arshavin tracking back for a change

Arshavin still gave the ball away a lot.

Cesc is nowhere near his best form, but still ran the show.

Nasri, was superb.

Was a bit worries at 1 nil as the ref seemed determined to even the numbers up, but all was good in the end.

Most frustrating player on the pitch Arshavin is! Stll not another assist though......

To be fair they done very well with 10 men to still pressure us. I was sure we would be down to 10 in 2nd half but we done well not to give the ref a chance to even it up.

Very well. A good disciplined performance. We have now played Liverpool, Chelsea and aMan City all away. If we can stay in the chase till Jan, we have a good shout.

Should have brought Theo on for Arshavin much earlier.

We are looking pretty good, Have to keep it going now. What will happene when RVP is back fit and ready to play!? Chamakh gives us that option as he runs behind the defence where as RVP tends to drop off and pass it about more.

I was shouting for Theo to come on much earlier. His pace would have got behind them all the time!

Depending on the game, but I'd play VP off Chamakh.

Chamakh
VP Theo

Nasri Cesc
Song

RVP in the cesc role?

Or RVP on the wing in Arshavin position?

VP in the Arshavin role.

Except he wouldn't do fuck all.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
I can make 2 free transfers this week. What's that about !?

Think you can carry your free one over 1 week.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

You can make 1 a week. If youdon't use it, it carries forward, hence 2 free this week. I think it is a max of 2, so if you don't make any this week, then it will stll be 2 next week. There are also 2 weeks in the season, where you get an extra one.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 am

Thought Sami was going to beat me in the Fantasy League this week, but I just beat him
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Think you can carry your free one over 1 week.

Oh nice, handy that.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:56 am

alright chaps?!

great win the weekend were up to ninth now and only looking like plat off candidates....and palace lost and remain in the relegation zone!
the guy on Sky described our 1st goal as "a silk patchwork quily of a passing move followed by a 25 yard screamer".....boom!

oh Arsenal did all right as well!

well done yesterday, well wanted you to beat the Mercenary cunts, Fabianski and Nasri were class, 1st goal was quality....i thought you would fuck it up until the 2nd goal went in, then was still nervous they would get 1 and everyone would shit themselves!
completely controlled the game 2nd half thou....was good to see the midfeild not getting bullied and sticking a foot in to stop them braeking when needed, good bookings if you will....i think they were so desperate to hold on to the lead in a big game they stopped city at all costs!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:00 am

samiola wrote:
alright chaps?!

great win the weekend were up to ninth now and only looking like plat off candidates....and palace lost and remain in the relegation zone!
the guy on Sky described our 1st goal as "a silk patchwork quily of a passing move followed by a 25 yard screamer".....boom!

well done yesterday, well wanted you to beat the Mercenary cunts, Fabianski and Nasri were class, 1st goal was quality....i thought you would fuck it up until the 2nd goal went in, then was still nervous they would get 1 and everyone would shit themselves!
completely controlled the game 2nd half thou....was good to see the midfeild not getting bullied and sticking a foot in to stop them braeking when needed, good bookings if you will....i think they were so desperate to hold on to the lead in a big game they stopped city at all costs!

By beating Derby, whose best player is fucking Robbie Savage. Do me a favour, you'll finish mid table.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:05 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
alright chaps?!

By beating Derby, whose best player is fucking Robbie Savage. Do me a favour, you'll finish mid table.

Derby were in great form going into that game, unbeaten in the last 6 or some shit...so do one!

get smashed on the weekend?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
alright chaps?!

Derby were in great form going into that game, unbeaten in the last 6 or some shit...so do one!

Yeah, mangled the whole weekend. Had some right funky gear though. Quality stuff, but made my fucking nose go numb!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:14 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
alright chaps?!

Yeah, mangled the whole weekend. Had some right funky gear though. Quality stuff, but made my fucking nose go numb!

prob the stuff it was cut with, never had numb nose thou to be fair....i got small on it saturday, except for that proper quiet one....needed to spend time with the missus or she prob would have kicked me out! thats why i didnt go Millwall cos it prob would have ended up with me crawling in on Sunday afternoon again off my face!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:34 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
alright chaps?!

prob the stuff it was cut with, never had numb nose thou to be fair....i got small on it saturday, except for that proper quiet one....needed to spend time with the missus or she prob would have kicked me out! thats why i didnt go Millwall cos it prob would have ended up with me crawling in on Sunday afternoon again off my face!

Yeah my mate said they sometimes use dental anasthetic to cut it or something.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:40 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
alright chaps?!

Yeah my mate said they sometimes use dental anasthetic to cut it or something.

sounds about right, babys teething tablets and hayfever tablets as well i think...the worst is the shit that makes you nose run uncontrolably...hate taht shit!

did you see Song mugging off Ade and nicking his hat on MOTD2....quality!!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:50 am

Just found out a team in our league got pumped 25-1 last night.

Shipped 50 goals in 3 games. Cant wait to play them.

Won our first game last night against the team in 2nd. They all walked off at the end refusing to shake our hands even though we played them off the park all game.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:53 am

Man City supporter in my office is whinging that it should not have been a red card and Arsenal were lucky to win, plus he's saying that Clattenburg needs investigating as he was too favourable to Arsenal, what a bitter cunt why can't he just accept that his team of highly payed mercenaries are just not as good as the Arsenal
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:58 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

Won our first game last night against the team in 2nd. They all walked off at the end refusing to shake our hands even though we played them off the park all game.

I hate cunts like that, just accept you were rightly beaten and shake hands, I mean you'd never see a top flight manager like Domanech refusing to shake hands after a match
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:12 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

I hate cunts like that, just accept you were rightly beaten and shake hands, I mean you'd never see a top flight manager like Domanech refusing to shake hands after a match

yeah def....the worst are cunts who moan at the ref constantly all game every time you go near them like they are playing in the fucking World cup or some shit...propper does my nut!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 am

Admin wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Me and a few of my team mates made the effort to walk the length of the field to congratulate them on how "unlucky they were" They wasn't happy about it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:31 am

I hate carlsberg, probably something to do with the smell from the brewery when I pass it here, but as I was a bit larry Flint at the weekend, I got 16 cans for £6, tasted like shit but still alcaholic (just).
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:35 am

Admin wrote:
I hate carlsberg, probably something to do with the smell from the brewery when I pass it here, but as I was a bit larry Flint at the weekend, I got 16 cans for £6, tasted like shit but still alcaholic (just).

Export is good.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:45 am

Admin wrote:

best beer cans are Red stripe....bottles are better thou....bottles of stella are quality....Calsberg is poo...."if Carlsberg made good beer"........
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 am

Nasri is looking the bollocks this season....gonna have to stick him in the fantasy me tinks
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:49 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

best beer cans are Red stripe....bottles are better thou....bottles of stella are quality....Calsberg is poo...."if Carlsberg made good beer"........

Admin hates everything.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 am

eating Apple and Cinnamon porridge.....fucking amazing!!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:50 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin hates everything.

except porn
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:55 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:

Admin hates everything.

except porn

Admin has made 8 posts today (including one joke) - and he's whinged about something in 5 of the posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday 25/10/2010   Monday 25/10/2010 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday 25/10/2010
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next