606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday - 14/12

Go down 
+3
samiola
TBOK
Captain Obvious
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:46 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Dubbed The New Wenger wrote:
samiola wrote:
Awful game last night. We were poor. But Man U once again strangle the life out of a game. Boring fuckers. And then they have the cheek to claim they play good football.

doubt they give a fuck as long as they win

Wankers. Tbh I don't even blame them. It's so easy playing Arsenal. Just score one and place your whole team behind the ball. Sorted.

Although Clichy wasn't too bad. Why does he refuse to clear the ball? Do you know how many times he's been caught under pressure?

Not as many as Arshavin.

Our passing last night was woeful.

Fed up with cunts blaming the players. Wenger sends them out to play that way. We have been figured out, Why can't he adapt, tactically inept?

Not blaming any players and totally agree with you.

Same old stuff. Naive defending, lack of controlled passing under pressure and no shots. Pack the midfield and we have no clue. No plan b. Wengers fault, but I still wouldn't have any other manager.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:47 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
Awful game last night. We were poor. But Man U once again strangle the life out of a game. Boring fuckers. And then they have the cheek to claim they play good football.

Wankers. Tbh I don't even blame them. It's so easy playing Arsenal. Just score one and place your whole team behind the ball. Sorted.

Although Clichy wasn't too bad. Why does he refuse to clear the ball? Do you know how many times he's been caught under pressure?

Not as many as Arshavin.

Fed up with cunts blaming the players. Wenger sends them out to play that way. We have been figured out, Why can't he adapt, tactically inept?

You should invite teams on to you a bit more instaed of palying in their half...only thing is your defence aint good enough to soak up pressure and play on the braek.
if you dont score 1st your bany in trouble
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:48 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

For once I agree with you cunt. Sack Wenger!! Sack that Frenchie!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:48 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
samiola wrote:

He did a graet tackle on nani, won the ball and instaed off getting rid he tries to stroll out of defence and gives it back to the cunt!

He mugged Nani off everytime he tried his little Ronaldo cut inside.

yeah he was good last night...unlucky on the goal as well and the pen was a joke!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

Same old stuff. Naive defending, lack of controlled passing under pressure and no shots. Pack the midfield and we have no clue. No plan b. Wengers fault, but I still wouldn't have any other manager.

So you are happy to accept losing to Man U and Chavs every season just to keep Wenger!?

I have always been pro Wenger and am extremely grateful for what he has done to our club over the years. But i feel the time has come to change things.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:51 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

You should invite teams on to you a bit more instaed of palying in their half...only thing is your defence aint good enough to soak up pressure and play on the braek.
if you dont score 1st your bany in trouble

Wenger's job to sort this. He does not seem capable.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:54 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

So you are happy to accept losing to Man U and Chavs every season just to keep Wenger!?

I have always been pro Wenger and am extremely grateful for what he has done to our club over the years. But i feel the time has come to change things.

An emphatic Yes.

We just need a better defensive couch.

The Mancs and Chavs have aging teams and average back-ups. We have a great squad and are financially sound.

Name me a manager that would come to Arsenal and do a better job.

Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 3:57 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

An emphatic Yes.

The Mancs and Chavs have aging teams and average back-ups. We have a great squad and are financially sound.

A couch would do a better job than our defence!!!

Financially sound but yet never spend any fucking money where it's needed. Any cunt can see we need players!

Mourinho
Hiddink
Ferguson
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:00 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

An emphatic Yes.

Financially sound but yet never spend any fucking money where it's needed. Any cunt can see we need players!

Mourinho
Hiddink
Ferguson

Mourinho and Fergie would not come to Arsenal. Hiddink is shit.

When we have paid off the debt (in not many years now), we will have the money to spend. Until then, I am happy with us being competitive, even if we are not winning trophies. I have been an Arsenal fan before the days of us being a top winning team and am happy that we are sound enough for me to continue supporting them without risk of bankruptcy.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:02 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

An emphatic Yes.

Mourinho
Hiddink
Ferguson

When we have paid off the debt (in not many years now), we will have the money to spend. Until then, I am happy with us being competitive, even if we are not winning trophies. I have been an Arsenal fan before the days of us being a top winning team and am happy that we are sound enough for me to continue supporting them without risk of bankruptcy.

Was just pointing out they would do a better job.

Don't get me wrong. I will continue to support Arsenal but I can criticise Wenger when i feel he is making mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

Not as many as Arshavin.

An emphatic Yes.

Mourinho
Hiddink
Ferguson

I would never ever want Hiddink at Arsenal. That fucking cunt. Not only that. He's overrated as they come.
This is a cunt who spends countless amounts on money on established players. The proceeds to playing 3 defensive mids. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:03 am

Hiddink or Van Gaal.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:08 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Don't get me wrong. I will continue to support Arsenal but I can criticise Wenger when i feel he is making mistakes.

Of course you can criticise and yes, we can all see he is making mistakes.

I just can't see any other manager doing a better job, whilst keeping the future of the club bright.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:08 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:09 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:11 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

We will have to replace him one day, I just don't want it to be now and I don't want Hiddink or Van Gaal.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:11 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

I just can't see any other manager doing a better job, whilst keeping the future of the club bright.

So why can't he see it and rectify it?
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:12 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

We will have to replace him one day, I just don't want it to be now and I don't want Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Agreed. I think Owen Coyle would be a good replacement.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

Phil Brown.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:15 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

fuck it Fat sam is looking for work!
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:16 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

Phil Brown.

Honestly what would you do if you knew where he lived? And it was close to where you live now, of course.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:18 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

So why can't he see it and rectify it?

He probably can see it, but it's not that easy changing things.

Can Fergie see that Anderson, Fletcher, Park etc. are not Man U quality players?

Can Guardiola see that ....... Bugger.

Anyway, he believes that these players will come good. Who would have thought 3 tears ago that Song and Nasri would be the players that they are now? Would we have been better with a fully fit VP, Cesc and Verm? Yes. Would we have won, who knows? Man U is not an easy place to go to and we did pretty well, even though we lost.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 4:18 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

Phil Brown.

Honestly what would you do if you knew where he lived? And it was close to where you live now, of course.

Phone numerous cabs and takeaways to his address.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

Phil Brown.

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Captain Obvious wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Hiddink or Van Gaal.

Fuck off.

How about just Wenger?

Phil Brown.

wait otside his house and get him to sign my bottle of fake tan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday - 14/12   Tuesday - 14/12 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday - 14/12
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next