606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thurs 3/3/11

Go down 
+2
Captain Obvious
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:37 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
I smoked cannabis for approximately 25 years and towards the end I felt like I was hanging onto sanity by my fingernails. Some of the worse symptoms included voices in the night, a constant dread of death, suicidal thoughts and intense mood swings. I never thought I would kick the habit until one day I was attacked by someone out side a supermarket due to my psychotic ramblings. This person probably saved my life or a least my sanity. Dominic, Luton, UK

---------------------------------------------------

Haha, are you serious? And the thing is the people who have never done it will likely believe this.

Why can't it be true? Things affect people differently.

Very true, but what's to say these "suicidal thoughts" were not brought on by say, drinking milk?

Because milk doesn't fuck your head up.

Oh no, I've just drank a glass of semi-skimmed in stead of full fat. IM GOING TO DIE.

Do me a favour, love.

Joint is like smoking 5 cigarette's.

Milk is full of bacteria

Whats to say the bacteria wont affect different people in different ways.

Am i actually reading this? Do you think if this Bacteria was so harmful they'd give it to infants at child birth!?

I've seen some moronic things written on here, but this tops the lot I think.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:39 am

samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
I smoked cannabis for approximately 25 years and towards the end I felt like I was hanging onto sanity by my fingernails. Some of the worse symptoms included voices in the night, a constant dread of death, suicidal thoughts and intense mood swings. I never thought I would kick the habit until one day I was attacked by someone out side a supermarket due to my psychotic ramblings. This person probably saved my life or a least my sanity. Dominic, Luton, UK

Haha, are you serious? And the thing is the people who have never done it will likely believe this.

Very true, but what's to say these "suicidal thoughts" were not brought on by say, drinking milk?

Oh no, I've just drank a glass of semi-skimmed in stead of full fat. IM GOING TO DIE.

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

give it a reast...its clinically proven that smoking strong puff from a young age causes mental illness, lots of the people in the Maudsley (funny farm in Camberwell) are all people who smoked too much.
Puff can make alot of people double paranoid which i guess could lead to suicide. Put that in your bong and blaze it!

Yet no-one takes into account any other factors when someone off themselves.

Easist to blame something thats villified.

Highschool shooting in america (columbine i think) or could have been more recent one where marilyln Manson was getting the blame as the kid had his CD.

Give it a rest
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:44 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

give it a reast...its clinically proven that smoking strong puff from a young age causes mental illness, lots of the people in the Maudsley (funny farm in Camberwell) are all people who smoked too much.
Puff can make alot of people double paranoid which i guess could lead to suicide. Put that in your bong and blaze it!

Highschool shooting in america (columbine i think) or could have been more recent one where marilyln Manson was getting the blame as the kid had his CD.

Give it a rest

Oh for fuck sake. Marilyn Manson did not get the blame for that, those kids were fucking bullied for years.

And of course it's easy to blame something that has been scientifically proven to cause mental issues.

The whole reason people smoke weed is to give a high - I.E An enhanced, but ultimately different mental state.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:46 am

Lovebox tickets in the bag, lets hope it sunny!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:47 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

Am i actually reading this? Do you think if this Bacteria was so harmful they'd give it to infants at child birth!?

I would have thought being a dad you would know that your not supossed to give infants cow milk.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:48 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

Give it a rest

Oh for fuck sake. Marilyn Manson did not get the blame for that, those kids were fucking bullied for years.

And of course it's easy to blame something that has been scientifically proven to cause mental issues.

The whole reason people smoke weed is to give a high - I.E An enhanced, but ultimately different mental state.

A little humour to this debate

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:49 am

Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:50 am

Cannabis, or more precisely its active ingredient THC, does not, i repeat not cause psychosis and other mental health problems as the media would have you believe, what it does is trigger it in people who already have an underlying mental health problem, however these people can also have it triggered by other factors such as bereavement, a car accident or any other emotional trauma, so yes cannabis can be a mitigating factor in the mental health problems coming to the surface, but it does not cause them
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:53 am

Admin wrote:
Cannabis, or more precisely its active ingredient THC, does not, i repeat not cause psychosis and other mental health problems as the media would have you believe, what it does is trigger it in people who already have an underlying mental health problem, however these people can also have it triggered by other factors such as bereavement, a car accident or any other emotional trauma, so yes cannabis can be a mitigating factor in the mental health problems coming to the surface, but it does not cause them

That a proven fact? No. So pipe down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:55 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

Give it a rest

The fact is when it first happened he US media did blame acts such as Marilyn Manson, even though that was not the cause of it, much like the media with cannabis use, they make out everyone who smokes it will end up with psychosis, when it is only those with an underlying condition in the first place
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

Give it a rest

A little humour to this debate

cant stand those over religious bible bashing yank morons!
cant beleive people claim the bg bang theory is all bollocks and the world started 3000 years ago!
Dumb is not the word!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:56 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

I would have thought being a dad you would know that your not supossed to give infants cow milk.

Cows milk is fine for infants. Obviously not for the first 6 or 7 months, but its still fine, it just doesn't give you the child enough of the right vitamins etc as that SMA or Breast milk. But that's neither here nor there because it all contains bacteria anyway.

It's such a ridiculous argument.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:57 am

Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

Give it a rest

The fact is when it first happened he US media did blame acts such as Marilyn Manson, even though that was not the cause of it, much like the media with cannabis use, they make out everyone who smokes it will end up with psychosis, when it is only those with an underlying condition in the first place

So basically if the boy didnt smoke he would not have got ill and would stil be alive?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 2:59 am

Admin wrote:

That is total bollocks. The media will always look for a scapegoat, regardless. Marilyn Manson had been performing and releasing shite like that for years.

Some little cunts who were bullied go and shoot up a school, and the Manson issue is the perfect remedy to stop him reaching the masses. You should know that as well as anyone.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:00 am

You only have to look at Aberdeens fucked up milk analogy to realise that weed fucks your head up.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:00 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
You only have to look at Aberdeens fucked up milk analogy to realise that weed fucks your head up.

I'm never drinking milk again!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:01 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
samiola wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

Do me a favour, love.

Milk is full of bacteria

Give it a rest

So basically if the boy didnt smoke he would not have got ill and would stil be alive?

Not saying that am I, the weed could have triggered underlying mental health issues, but these could have been triggered by other factors such as bullying, as was the case in the Columbine masacre
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:03 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:

That is total bollocks. The media will always look for a scapegoat, regardless. Marilyn Manson had been performing and releasing shite like that for years.

Some little cunts who were bullied go and shoot up a school, and the Manson issue is the perfect remedy to stop him reaching the masses. You should know that as well as anyone.

Thats what i am saying, did I say Manson was responsible, no. Did I say the media were using him as a scapegoat yes, and how should i know it as well as anyone, what do I have in common with the cunts who shot up the school or the media
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:06 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Might get some of that Goats Milk tonight, supposed to FUCK YOU UP!!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:08 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Too risky for me. I'm just gonna stick cannabis in my tea!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:10 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Fuck it im hardcore...im going Full fat Gold top!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:10 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

I'm lactosed intolerant, Sami can you get hold of some Soya!?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:11 am

Need to get some milk for Vegas! Anyone know the laws out there on red top skimmed?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:11 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

I'm lactosed intolerant, Sami can you get hold of some Soya!?

heard that shits the bomb!...i know a man who can but it will cost ya!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 3:12 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

to be fair Milk can fuck you up, its not meant to be drunk by humans, hence why it has to be pasteurized to kill the bacteria like salmonella, e coli, fine to drink pasteurized unless of course you are lactose intolerant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thurs 3/3/11   Thurs 3/3/11 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thurs 3/3/11
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next