606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wed 09/03/11

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:24 am

Morning

Barca outplayed us but the ref was a cunt, could have been a different story had RVP been on the pitch instead of Bendy when the chance in the last few minutes fell to him
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:36 am

I had been joking with my brother in the first half about how quiet his whistle was. Yes we got outplayed but if you dont do anything with possesion you deserve nothing, hence why Barca only beat us by 1
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:42 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
I had been joking with my brother in the first half about how quiet his whistle was. Yes we got outplayed but if you dont do anything with possesion you deserve nothing, hence why Barca only beat us by 1

True, can't help but feel if Scezeny had been on still he would have stopped Barcas first, fair play to Almunia in the 2nd half, made some great saves
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 am

My take on it.

We got out played quite comfortable. The 2nd yellow was a fucking joke, but RVP's fault for getting a stupid 1st yellow. As i say they out played us but also only went through by one goal, Now had RVP stayed on and that late chance feel to him he may well have scored or at least had an attempt.

Getting a sense of deja vu.....We will lose Saturday and then injuries and tiredness will catch up and our league form will suffer.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:43 am

Aye, Feared the worst when Almunia had to come on but he did keep the score down.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:44 am

TBOK wrote:
My take on it.

We got out played quite comfortable. The 2nd yellow was a fucking joke, but RVP's fault for getting a stupid 1st yellow. As i say they out played us but also only went through by one goal, Now had RVP stayed on and that late chance feel to him he may well have scored or at least had an attempt.

Getting a sense of deja vu.....We will lose Saturday and then injuries and tiredness will catch up and our league form will suffer.

Na, Solid win. RVP will play, only played 60 last night. Cesc will play. 2-1 arsenal
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:48 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
My take on it.

Na, Solid win. RVP will play, only played 60 last night. Cesc will play. 2-1 arsenal

No chance. Will see a shadow side and a weak 2-0 loss.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:50 am

Barcelona think they're good, Arsenal scored a goal with no shots on target, that takes serious skill.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:52 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
My take on it.

Why play a shadow side, we've got a week off after United game then away to west brom then off for 2 weeks.

Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
My take on it.

Why play a shadow side, we've got a week off after United game then away to west brom then off for 2 weeks.

Because that is what always happens! Are you confident we will start our strongest possible 11?
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:03 am

Don't know if it was due to Rosicky playing on the right and being less use than a midget shelf stacker, but Sagna was shit last night
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:04 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
My take on it.

Because that is what always happens! Are you confident we will start our strongest possible 11?

I expect to see a strong back 4, maybe eboue coming in for Sagna. RVP & Arshavin will atleast featue, can see them both starting. Not sure how fit Fabregas or Wilshere will be, will song be fit? if he is then he'll play also
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:06 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
My take on it.

I expect to see a strong back 4, maybe eboue coming in for Sagna. RVP & Arshavin will atleast featue, can see them both starting. Not sure how fit Fabregas or Wilshere will be, will song be fit? if he is then he'll play also

I expect to see.....

Almunia

Sagna
Squliacci
Kos
Gibbs

Denilson
Diaby
Rosicky

Arshavin
Chamakh
BEndtner
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
My take on it.

I expect to see.....

Almunia

Sagna
Squliacci
Kos
Gibbs

Denilson
Diaby
Rosicky

Arshavin
Chamakh
BEndtner

I reckon if RVP aint struggling then he'll play.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:43 am

Also. Iniesta is fucking immense. Possibly best player in the world currently.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 am

I reckon the ref took a bung last night. Booking the Arsenal players for nothing. VP's 1st was soft, his 2nd was ridiculous.

Yes they outplayed us and deserved to win, but they didn't need the ref to help them.

Also, Alves is a cunt.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:57 am

The Magic Man wrote:
I reckon the ref took a bung last night. Booking the Arsenal players for nothing. VP's 1st was soft, his 2nd was ridiculous.

Yes they outplayed us and deserved to win, but they didn't need the ref to help them.

Also, Alves is a cunt.

I don't think so. 1st yellow was his own doing. Stupidness.

Agree on Alves. Then I cant stand most of their players.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:58 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Also, Alves is a cunt.

My predicition of Biscuits cocking up came through though....Alves is a diving cunt.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:58 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Also, Alves is a cunt.

My predicition of Biscuits cocking up came through though....Alves is a diving cunt.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 1:59 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Also, Alves is a cunt.

I honestly believe it.

1st was soft anyway. 2nd was an absolute fucking joke. Plus the cards to Kos etc. He was looking to send an Arsenal player off from the start. VP should have broken Alves' leg after he was sent off.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:00 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Also, Alves is a cunt.

So much so, you wrote it twice....
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

Also, Alves is a cunt.

I honestly believe it.

1st was soft anyway. 2nd was an absolute fucking joke. Plus the cards to Kos etc. He was looking to send an Arsenal player off from the start. VP should have broken Alves' leg after he was sent off.

1st was a yellow for a petulant push. No arguments. 2nd would not have been an issue if he had not done this. Best team went through and i'll be surprised if anyone can beat them this season.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:06 am

Morning.

What a joke of a game, how ggod are barca thou, so good they def dont need help from the Ref every fucking year in Europe, Chelsea, Inter now last night....the darlings of UEFA...i dont mind Messi and Iniesta but the rest of them are dirty cheating foreign cunts! Part of me even wants Spurs to win tonight to piss off UEFA!

Arsenals game plan was working fine until Cesc had a mare, came out more positive 2nd half and got a goal then as soon as that went in the Ref thought he better make sure Barca go thru. Might still have lost but would have been a lot closer, would have lot it if Nicky B finished his chance but wasnt to be, imagine how much you would have been shitting thou had he scored for the last 5 mins!!
If Messi was on a booking and did the same would he have been sent off??
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:08 am

Magic...might wanna change your sig. 2-0 vs the league leaders....do one!
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 2:10 am

samiola wrote:
Morning.

What a joke of a game, how ggod are barca thou, so good they def dont need help from the Ref every fucking year in Europe, Chelsea, Inter now last night....the darlings of UEFA...i dont mind Messi and Iniesta but the rest of them are dirty cheating foreign cunts! Part of me even wants Spurs to win tonight to piss off UEFA!

Arsenals game plan was working fine until Cesc had a mare, came out more positive 2nd half and got a goal then as soon as that went in the Ref thought he better make sure Barca go thru. Might still have lost but would have been a lot closer, would have lot it if Nicky B finished his chance but wasnt to be, imagine how much you would have been shitting thou had he scored for the last 5 mins!!
If Messi was on a booking and did the same would he have been sent off??

Agree the ref was poor but not the reason we lost. Agree on Messi and Iniesta. Hate all the other cunts.

Would genuinely prefer Mancs or Chavs to win it before Barca.

Cesc pissed me off doing that. Had Deiaby/Denilson done that people would be up in arms having a go at them and rightly so. Fabregas fucked up. I think we still would have lost but will never know what may have happened and that is the frustration.

Is it just me or do we always lose controversially of to a massive cock up in these big games!!!!??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wed 09/03/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wed 09/03/11   Wed 09/03/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Wed 09/03/11
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: