606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything
 
HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Tuesday 29th

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3619
Join date : 2010-02-24
Age : 32
Location : Aberdeen

PostSubject: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:13 am

Morning cunts.

Cant hang about long as im swamped at the minute.

I can catergorically deny that it was me who chucked the bannana at that baboon.

Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:16 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Morning cunts.

Cant hang about long as im swamped at the minute.

I can catergorically deny that it was me who chucked the bannana at that baboon.


Are you sure?

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
avatar

Posts : 3135
Join date : 2010-02-11
Age : 37
Location : Somewhere in the Dark, nursing a hangover no doubt

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

```````````````````````````````````````````````````
"David Cameron is the Antichrist" - Admin 2010 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:52 am

Morning. I am hungry. Might have to have one of my Twix's for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:18 am

Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:20 am

TBOK wrote:
Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.

I was only just getting home. I'm sleeping like a fucking toddler at the moment, up every hour. Doing my head in.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:22 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.

I was only just getting home. I'm sleeping like a fucking toddler at the moment, up every hour. Doing my head in.


Why!?

I only woke once all night, that was cos of kid, otherwise I'd have slept through.

Heading to the docs later. Chest infection.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:23 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.

I was only just getting home. I'm sleeping like a fucking toddler at the moment, up every hour. Doing my head in.


Why!?

I only woke once all night, that was cos of kid, otherwise I'd have slept through.

Heading to the docs later. Chest infection.

Don't know, havem't slept properly for weeks!

I hope they diagsnose you with cystic fibrosis.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:25 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.

I was only just getting home. I'm sleeping like a fucking toddler at the moment, up every hour. Doing my head in.


Why!?

I only woke once all night, that was cos of kid, otherwise I'd have slept through.

Heading to the docs later. Chest infection.

Don't know, havem't slept properly for weeks!

I hope they diagsnose you with cystic fibrosis.


Hope you have cancer.

I'm far too brilliant to be diagnosed with anything serious.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:28 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.

I was only just getting home. I'm sleeping like a fucking toddler at the moment, up every hour. Doing my head in.


Why!?

I only woke once all night, that was cos of kid, otherwise I'd have slept through.

Heading to the docs later. Chest infection.

Don't know, havem't slept properly for weeks!

I hope they diagsnose you with cystic fibrosis.


Hope you have cancer.

I'm far too brilliant to be diagnosed with anything serious.

If there is such a thing as karma, then cancer is sure to be just round the corner for me.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:30 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.

I was only just getting home. I'm sleeping like a fucking toddler at the moment, up every hour. Doing my head in.


Why!?

I only woke once all night, that was cos of kid, otherwise I'd have slept through.

Heading to the docs later. Chest infection.

Don't know, havem't slept properly for weeks!

I hope they diagsnose you with cystic fibrosis.


Hope you have cancer.

I'm far too brilliant to be diagnosed with anything serious.

If there is such a thing as karma, then cancer is sure to be just round the corner for me.


For being such an ugly cunt?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:34 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Morning Spades. In bed by 830pm last night. Cracking stuff.

I was only just getting home. I'm sleeping like a fucking toddler at the moment, up every hour. Doing my head in.


Why!?

I only woke once all night, that was cos of kid, otherwise I'd have slept through.

Heading to the docs later. Chest infection.

Don't know, havem't slept properly for weeks!

I hope they diagsnose you with cystic fibrosis.


Hope you have cancer.

I'm far too brilliant to be diagnosed with anything serious.

If there is such a thing as karma, then cancer is sure to be just round the corner for me.


For being such an ugly cunt?

For being so sensational at everything.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:50 am

Christina Hendricks?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:53 am

TBOK wrote:
Christina Hendricks?

?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:56 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Christina Hendricks?

?


Google her.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:09 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Christina Hendricks?

?


Google her.

Should of guessed she'd be ginge.

Would bang her for her tits.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:11 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Christina Hendricks?

?


Google her.

Should of guessed she'd be ginge.

Would bang her for her tits.


Not bothered about her hair colour. Massive tits.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:18 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Morning cunts.

Cant hang about long as im swamped at the minute.

I can catergorically deny that it was me who chucked the bannana at that baboon.



thought you had OD'd on a Gold Top!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 am

Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:20 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:24 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.

Youtube. The links are on Arseblog.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:26 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass


Posts : 4857
Join date : 2010-05-19
Age : 37
Location : Essex/London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:30 am

samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
avatar

Posts : 5466
Join date : 2010-04-07
Age : 28
Location : London

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:51 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.

You lead such an exciting life.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League


Posts : 5006
Join date : 2010-02-18
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:53 am

TBOK wrote:
samiola wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Watching this Henry interview with Georgie Thompson. He definitely banged her.


Where you watching that? I recorded it last night,.


ha....past your Bed time was it?


Nah. Peppa Pig was on.


should get the ginge on Rastamouse, at least it would be mildly entertaining fior you, or do you like a bit of Peppa Pig?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 29th   

Back to top Go down
 
Tuesday 29th
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
606 Football Fans Forum :: General Stuff-
Jump to: