606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:00 am

Chelsea out of the CL............Im struggling to decide if this is good or bad news for us. On one hand, it takes away the possibility of facing the cunts in the quarter finals, on the other, it gives them 100% focus on the PL. I suppose what its going to boil down to is what trophy do Gooners ant to win the most. Tough one..........fucking tough one. Id love to lift that CL trophy, not personally obviously, though if Wenger finds himself short, Im more than ready to snap to attention and fill the void. Though, nothing would fill me with spunk quite as much as nicking the PL from under them 2 cunts noses. For me, Id opt for the League. It stops Fergie entering the record books and increases his chances of dying from a stroke or cardiac failure if he needs to carry on for another season...................BOTH? Fuck a duck, BOTH? How fucking magical would that be? We can but dream.........

Rumours doing the rounds that Cesc will be back for West Ham. If he is, I hope its from the bench. Dont wanna be risking the little spic too much.

Felipe Melo has apparently had a ruck with the Juve fans and naturally the media are suggesting he's on his way out of Turin. You can see it now, the Italian press......"Right, who was the last cunts linked with him? Arsenal? Sorted, thats where his going........RUN THE PRESS"..........Sad bunch of cunts. I was praying we'd sign him when the rumours first came about, but having seen a few of his games for the Old Lady, the cunt is nothng special. He's a dirty fucker, something which I still claim we need, but no, he's not Arsenal quality. Therefore, expect to see him at Spurs next season

Now this Fran Merida business. Im seriously fucking worried. Had a scout on arsenal.com and found this little snippet from his profile page:

"Don’t be surprised to see him at Emirates Stadium a lot more this season."

You lying soppy muggy cunts. Under his Feb tag it says:

Fran didn’t feature for the Arsenal first team in February but did help the Reserves to a 1-0 away win at Stoke early in the month

So thats early Feb since we last heard anything from him.

Im starting to think the little cunt is in spain. The Voyuer pointed this out on my thread yesterday and Im starting to think that maybe thats the case. Surely though Marca would of reported it by now? Who knows, but I think next season might just see a Spanish Exodous from the Emirates.

Till tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:01 am

Merida was on the bench at Hull away. cunt
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:42 pm

The_Beauty_Of_Keown wrote:
Merida was on the bench at Hull away. cunt

The cunt is right!!! Does that mean you owe him £10?? What a cunt, hate seing TBOK being right... Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) 728243 We'll never hear the end of it! Just do this Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) 52429 and have done with it...

TBOK the Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) 564722
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (8)
Page 1 of 1