606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:17 am

Let me start with some non Arseal news. Last night in Manchester something historical happened. Fergie fucked it up. Ive watched a fair few of Fergies interviews of late and he is not the same Alcoholic, loud mouthed, red nosed cunt we all know. He's been quiet, subdued and well, plain weird. Last night, his decision to play Rooney backfired seriously. Comparisons can be drawn to Wengers decision to play Cesc in our 1st leg, though Cesc was bordering on fitness. Rooney, only having sustained the sprain 4 days earlier, should never of played. Now, if that Scottish cunt has fucked Englands prize asset then believe me, the cunt better be fucking off on holiday and sharpish, because every red blooded Englishman is going to want to cut the alcoholic cunt. Lets wait and see.

Personally, after a brilliant start, Man U never Bayern the respect they desreve and the Germans made them pay. Part of me wanted Utd to go through last night, safe in the knowledge that Inter or Barca have them well beat. It would of occupied them a bit in terms of the PL. Ho hum.

What about Fergie????? "Typical Germans????" - Ha, funny as fukery granted, but you cant say shit like that! Picture Platini this morning. Sat at his breakfast table, tucking into his rice crispies, he discovers that Fergie has stereotyped the most stereotyped nation in the world. His going to have a fucking field day with this, and rightly so. He also says that had Rafael not gone, there is no way Bayern would of won. Thats fucking disrespectful to Bayern. Yeah fair do's Wenger is one of the worst losers around, but Fergie should accept that despite a good start, over 180 mins, they were 2nd best. Bayern in both 2nd halves were awesome and deserved to go through.

Anyway - enough on them cunts.

Arsenal. Whats happening around the Grove? Truthfully? Fuck all. Almunia piping up again trying to gear everyone up for Spurs. We dont need geeing up son. Just do you job.

There's no more news on Song's injury. Dont know if I should take that as good or bad news. Historically, its good news, so fingers crossed. Wengers confirmed teh pint sized Russian should be in contention for the City game. Result- though how effective he'll be after 3 weeks lay off is to be seen, but City is the type of team he'll relish playing, so lets hope he's firing.

News on RVP is scarce again. I know he's training, with the team now, so that should be 3 weeks. Wouldn't be surprised if we see him for 45 mins in the penultamate game of the season and 70 odd in the final game of the season - unless of course Chelsea and Man U slip up and there is a real chance of the league, then its fair to say we can take risks. Holland? Fuck Holland, the boys a Gooner.

Some good news on Gibbs as well. He could be back for the final stages as well. Nice to have him in the locker. Clichy is looking more and more tired, so a rest for him could be good, but again, after so long out, I wouldnt be surprised to see his games limited to the reserves.

A very thin and frankly pointless fucking thread this morning, but at least Fergie is unhappy this morning.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 am

Rooney, only having sustained the sprain 4 days earlier, should never of played. Now, if that Scottish cunt has fucked Englands prize asset then believe me, the cunt better be fucking off on holiday and sharpish, because every red blooded Englishman is going to want to cut the alcoholic cunt. Lets wait and see.

unless of course Chelsea and Man U slip up and there is a real chance of the league, then its fair to say we can take risks. Holland? Fuck Holland, the boys a Gooner.

Double standards!
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 5:36 am

Cold Lazerus wrote:
Rooney, only having sustained the sprain 4 days earlier, should never of played. Now, if that Scottish cunt has fucked Englands prize asset then believe me, the cunt better be fucking off on holiday and sharpish, because every red blooded Englishman is going to want to cut the alcoholic cunt. Lets wait and see.

unless of course Chelsea and Man U slip up and there is a real chance of the league, then its fair to say we can take risks. Holland? Fuck Holland, the boys a Gooner.

Double standards!

GO fuck your double standards.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (21)
Page 1 of 1