606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.

Go down 
+3
TBOK
Admin
The Magic Man
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am

DBTNW wrote:
Wassup Cunts.

Just came here to clear something.

That prick Aberdeen kept stalking me on 606. He grassed on me and got me banned. In other words he declared a war on me.
So I informed the mods of his intention and got him sorted.

Scottish cunt!

Over and out.

Good. But then we all know that you are a cunt.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:45 am

DBTNW wrote:
Wassup Cunts.

That prick Aberdeen kept stalking me on 606. He grassed on me and got me banned. In other words he declared a war on me.

Scottish cunt!

Over and out.

He loves you, couple of gays.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 am

DBTNW wrote:
Wassup Cunts.

Scottish cunt!

Over and out.

United Til I Die?
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:46 am

Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Where did the new user come from!!

Probably saw the link on magics thread before it got pulled, I wonder if he will contribute or just be a lurker, like so many others that have signed up and then not posted

Dubbed. Ban him.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

DBTNW wrote:
Wassup Cunts.

Scottish cunt!

Over and out.

ahh Dubbed, i heard you have killed 3 british troops in Afgan...angry cunt!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:
the 606 mods are a bunch of joyless cunts, I can understand if you posted Cesc bollocks are good, I like it when he comes hard in a womans cunt, but a bit of footy based innunendo and the arse rape you for it, hence why i set this place up, was not intended to be an all out cunt fest, was meant for footy too

Agreed, the likes of bould, wc and snaps sent it that way.

You suddenly discovered the colour red?

TBOKs got the painters in!!

Well, he's always been a cunt, so it was bound to happen.

So bitter.

Such a cunt.

Jealous

Of you?

Funniest thing I have read on here.

Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:47 am

Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Wassup Cunts.

Scottish cunt!

Over and out.

United Til I Die?

look at the letters
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:48 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:
the 606 mods are a bunch of joyless cunts, I can understand if you posted Cesc bollocks are good, I like it when he comes hard in a womans cunt, but a bit of footy based innunendo and the arse rape you for it, hence why i set this place up, was not intended to be an all out cunt fest, was meant for footy too

So bitter.

Such a cunt.

Jealous

Of you?

certainly something there....admiration perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Wassup Cunts.

Scottish cunt!

Over and out.

United Til I Die?

look at the letters

of course it is dubbed Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 823713 , i thought it was UTID that aberdeen was on a mission to get banned from 606, I never had any problems with dubbed, he can stay if he wants
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:50 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Admin wrote:

So bitter.

Such a cunt.

Jealous

Of you?

certainly something there....admiration perhaps?

Hmmmm. No. Not that.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Probably saw the link on magics thread before it got pulled, I wonder if he will contribute or just be a lurker, like so many others that have signed up and then not posted

Dubbed. Ban him.

Why the hate?

What happened with you having my name as your signature? Now you just come across as a bitter old hag.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 am

DBTNW wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Dubbed. Ban him.

Why the hate?

What happened with you having my name as your signature? Now you just come across as a bitter old hag.

Even a cunt like dubbed has magic figured out..........bitter old bastard.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 am

The Magic Man wrote:

I prefer to shoot outside the box, it can make it quite messy sometimes but if it works it is a wonderful sight
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:52 am

Admin wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:

I prefer to shoot outside the box, it can make it quite messy sometimes but if it works it is a wonderful sight

Gone already.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:53 am

DBTNW wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Dubbed. Ban him.

Why the hate?

Whatever.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:55 am

Another thing. Someone let the cunt that is Aberdeen know that people outside this forum can read what's going on here.
Decided to have a look at what was going on here. And surprise surprise the cunt was typing his intention on how he was trying to get me banned on 606. What a failure that was.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:56 am

The Magic Man wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Dubbed. Ban him.

Why the hate?

Whatever.

Great response, old man.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 6:58 am

Has magic thrown his toys out the pram again!!!!

Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 266441
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:01 am

DBTNW wrote:
Another thing. Someone let the cunt that is Aberdeen know that people outside this forum can read what's going on here.
Decided to have a look at what was going on here. And surprise surprise the cunt was typing his intention on how he was trying to get me banned on 606. What a failure that was.

I am sure he was trying to get you banned so you would come on here again Razz Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 908644
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:03 am

TBOK wrote:
Has magic thrown his toys out the pram again!!!!

Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 266441

Not at all.

Just bored of you.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:04 am

Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

I am sure he was trying to get you banned so you would come on here again Razz Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 908644

haha Read somewhere along the lines, that he wanted me to come on here so he could ban me.
How sad and boring.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 am

Things have gone downhill on here since my holiday.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 am

DBTNW wrote:

Aberdeen knows that you silly cunt.

Aberdeen was trying to do the World a good thing. Hopefully, you'll get banned permanently from here and 606 before Adminazzi does the right thing and closes this forum.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 7:06 am

DBTNW wrote:
Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

haha Read somewhere along the lines, that he wanted me to come on here so he could ban me.
How sad and boring.

Can't you just do the decent thing and go and suicide bomb somthing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.   Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 13th - Magic should be a mod or Admin by now.
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next