606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday 13th Jan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:33 am

What a pathetic bunch of cunts.

Time is surely up on some of these players, how many chances have they had!! I would gladly accept bids for the following.

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:36 am

TBOK wrote:

Time is surely up on some of these players, how many chances have they had!! I would gladly accept bids for the following.

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

The only decent players we had last night we the centre defence and walcott.

Wilshere was utter crap and Fab was shite.

I agree with you on Bendtner. Maybe time for him to move on as a 3rd choice striker he always looks rusty. Arshavin is just having a bad spell i reckon but he is getting on my nerves how wasteful he is. Eboue, shocker last night. Didn't see too much wrong with Denilson last night. 1 slack pass.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:40 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

I agree with you on Bendtner. Maybe time for him to move on as a 3rd choice striker he always looks rusty. Arshavin is just having a bad spell i reckon but he is getting on my nerves how wasteful he is. Eboue, shocker last night. Didn't see too much wrong with Denilson last night. 1 slack pass.

Bendtner will never be first choice through the middle. He needs to play regularly to be any good. If Arshavin comes out this spell then keep him, much more of this and he can fuck off. Eboue is a diving cunt who offers little else. Denilson is poor in Song's role.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 am

TBOK wrote:

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

Arshavin to stay, he'll get better and offers experience etc
Denilson is a good player.
Bendtner is 3rd choice, what do you expect really? he'll get better as the time goes and he plays more

And eboue is the only RB backup we have.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:46 am

TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

Bendtner will never be first choice through the middle. He needs to play regularly to be any good. If Arshavin comes out this spell then keep him, much more of this and he can fuck off. Eboue is a diving cunt who offers little else. Denilson is poor in Song's role.

We'll win at the emirates. Only problem now is 2 goals might not be enough, should be an exciting game though.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:48 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

Bendtner is 3rd choice, what do you expect really? he'll get better as the time goes and he plays more

Arshavin offers laziness and giving the ball away constantly.
Denilson is good.....But since when are 'good' players enough for us!
Bendtner talks himself up so highly I expect a hell of a lot more than I saw last night!
Eboue, Get a new RB cover.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:49 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

We'll win at the emirates. Only problem now is 2 goals might not be enough, should be an exciting game though.

We should win. No guarantee though. Should be exciting and has to play first team, all good as I have tickets.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:58 am

Happy I didn't watch the game now!
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 12:59 am

TBOK wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

Bendtner talks himself up so highly I expect a hell of a lot more than I saw last night!

Arshavin may get the ball 5 times, lose it 4 and get a goal once, and as he gets his form back he'll get better.

Denilson is backup and to be fair to him not a defensive mid, he has fab,nasri,diaby,wilshere etc infront of him in the attacking role and song in the defensive role, and he's what 21 22, he does his job quietly, tackling, intercepting, passing to the more creative attacking players, and shooting from range
I reckon if he was at united he'd be spoke about as a top player and arsenal fans would be bitchin about how we should get players like him

Bendtner, is abit toss, but with a whole team playing shit you can't expect him to do much with very little, name someone as good who would be happy being 3rd choice

Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:03 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Arshavin - 15mil
Denilson - 10mil
Bendtner - 10mil
Eboue - 5 mil

Arshavin may get the ball 5 times, lose it 4 and get a goal once, and as he gets his form back he'll get better.

Denilson is backup and to be fair to him not a defensive mid, he has fab,nasri,diaby,wilshere etc infront of him in the attacking role and song in the defensive role, and he's what 21 22, he does his job quietly, tackling, intercepting, passing to the more creative attacking players, and shooting from range
I reckon if he was at united he'd be spoke about as a top player and arsenal fans would be bitchin about how we should get players like him

Bendtner, is abit toss, but with a whole team playing shit you can't expect him to do much with very little, name someone as good who would be happy being 3rd choice

Arshavin has not done that much recently! Agree he has plenty of talent. Needs to show it more......but his laziness will never go.

He is not a Def Mid and he will not start over those mentioned, add ramsey to that list.......So why not sell him for 10 mil and buy a decent Def mid cover for Song!!?????

Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:04 am

Fair play to Ipswich they played well, but we were woeful, Fabregas looked like he didn't want to play until the last 10 minutes, the rest weren't much better, and Denilson can't play in Songs role, plus the cunt looks like Pob
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:13 am

Could be worse, we could be liverpool.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:17 am

I have a breakfast dilemma.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:24 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

Is it you don't know whether to eat the packed lunch mummy made you
Or go and eat it with your girly mates whilst talking about men and periods and your vagina, because your a girl...
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:27 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Or go and eat it with your girly mates whilst talking about men and periods and your vagina, because your a girl...

No, I don't know whether to have toast or porridge. Interesting dilemma's you tackle daily though....
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:31 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

No, I don't know whether to have toast or porridge. Interesting dilemma's you tackle daily though....

Have porridge on toast.
Or toast in porridge.

or do what i did this morning and write bacon in smarties on the counter and wait for ya mum come in, and then make a bacon butty.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:34 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:

Have porridge on toast.
Or toast in porridge.

or do what i did this morning and write bacon in smarties on the counter and wait for ya mum come in, and then make a bacon butty.

You're a strange child.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:58 am

Went for a bacon bagel. Superb.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 1:59 am

I am getting a bit sick of porridge and wheetabix with hot milk so I had a rather delicious poached egg in an English Muffin, would have had some bacon too but finished it off in a sandwich when I got in from the pub last night
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:25 am

I think Vlad is calling Haye a liar!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:27 am

TBOK wrote:

There's no way Haye is retiring in October.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:32 am

TBOK wrote:

Why not just go the whole hog and call him a cunt, decent boxer but his arrogance is unbelievable, I mean my 3 year old niece could have done a betterjob agains Harrison
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:38 am

Admin wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Why not just go the whole hog and call him a cunt, decent boxer but his arrogance is unbelievable, I mean my 3 year old niece could have done a betterjob agains Harrison

Alright topper.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

I hope not, But he seems pretty sure of it.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 2:56 am

TBOK wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

I hope not, But he seems pretty sure of it.

Purely a bargaining technique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 13th Jan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 13th Jan   Thursday 13th Jan Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 13th Jan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next