606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010

Go down 
+8
shagsarsenal
The Magic Man
samiola
Admin
TBOK
Aberdeengooner
Captain Obvious
Van Persies Left Foot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Wow - Where has everyone gone?

to hide the body of maddie probably

Yep - Everyone getting scared. Probably scrubbing the body too, to remove the cum.

and also giving it one last ride before the corpse crumbles through wear and tear
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 am

Magic, Do you know any good, relatively cheap catering companies in the london area?
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 am

TBOK wrote:
Magic, Do you know any good, relatively cheap catering companies in the london area?

I hope they can cater for you being a miserable cunt.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:55 am

TBOK wrote:

Unfortunately not. I do have mates that regularly entertain clients though, who may know some. What's it for?
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:57 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK wrote:

I think you have me mistaken mini-me.
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:58 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Unfortunately not. I do have mates that regularly entertain clients though, who may know some. What's it for?

Christening.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:01 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

Ahhh, that's different. How many people? In my opinion, your best bet would be to hire M&S platters. They cater for parties and are very good. Been to a large christening where they had these and I was impressed. A cheaper alternative is Iceland, but that requires you to do more work yourself, with regards to cooking and laying it all out.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

Ahhh, that's different. How many people? In my opinion, your best bet would be to hire M&S platters. They cater for parties and are very good. Been to a large christening where they had these and I was impressed. A cheaper alternative is Iceland, but that requires you to do more work yourself, with regards to cooking and laying it all out.

Think we have arounr 70 people coming. Will take a look at this M&S thing........Used Iceland last year when we had a party for the missus birthday, they are pretty good but gotta do all the work.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:05 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

Think we have arounr 70 people coming. Will take a look at this M&S thing........Used Iceland last year when we had a party for the missus birthday, they are pretty good but gotta do all the work.

Yep & it takes a lot of work and time.

The M&S stuff you order online a few days before (dependent on what you want), then collect it from the store the day of the party. As far as I know, it all comes laid out on platters, so all you do is stick it on the table. Sorted. Good quality as you'd expect, but not the cheapest option. Probably still cheaper than actual caterers though. Not sure, but there may be an option for them to deliver as well.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 am

Ahahaha, got these BT far eastern cunts on the ropes now.

Phoned last week enquiring about cancelling my BT and the cunt on the other line was a right smug bitch when she told me i'd be looking at a £79 quid cancellation charge plus the possibility of a fortnight of no phone or internet whilst another supplier set it up.

Found out today it will day 2-3 days but BT are increasing their price (which according to the terms and conditions of my contract means I can cancel with no charge whatsoever)

Phoned the same woman back (already knowing this) she started banging on again about cancelation charges untill I read her the paragraph from the T+C's.

Bitch cunt me off and hung up the phone.

Ahahahaha. Loving this now
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

Phoned last week enquiring about cancelling my BT and the cunt on the other line was a right smug bitch when she told me i'd be looking at a £79 quid cancellation charge plus the possibility of a fortnight of no phone or internet whilst another supplier set it up.

Found out today it will day 2-3 days but BT are increasing their price (which according to the terms and conditions of my contract means I can cancel with no charge whatsoever)

Phoned the same woman back (already knowing this) she started banging on again about cancelation charges untill I read her the paragraph from the T+C's.

If she hung up on you, also make a complaint about the bitch.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:10 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

their calls must have been recorded, sound trap the cunt
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:13 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:

something similar happened to my mum not long ago, some bloke told her to fuck off after she proved him wrong about her right to cancel an insurance policy. So she complained about him. Dunno what happened to him but they offered her about a 30% discount as an apology.

Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:13 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

I fucking hate cunts like that, all fucking mouth until you prove them wrong...rather than appologie they hang up...rght cunts
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

The M&S stuff you order online a few days before (dependent on what you want), then collect it from the store the day of the party. As far as I know, it all comes laid out on platters, so all you do is stick it on the table. Sorted. Good quality as you'd expect, but not the cheapest option. Probably still cheaper than actual caterers though. Not sure, but there may be an option for them to deliver as well.

Liking the look of the M&S food......just added a load of stuff, came to £155 which aint too bad!! Could get it chepaer at Iceland but will be a fuck load of hassle
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:14 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

def complain, if they say it was a technical fault then say why do fuckin think im leaving BT you cunts!!
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:15 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

Liking the look of the M&S food......just added a load of stuff, came to £155 which aint too bad!! Could get it chepaer at Iceland but will be a fuck load of hassle

M&S all the way Iceland food is a bit pony as well
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:16 am

samiola wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:

def complain, if they say it was a technical fault then say why do fuckin think im leaving BT you cunts!!

Like it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 am

TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

True. Quality food though. Plus I think you get the display platters as well, which saves buying your own etc.
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:18 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

True. Quality food though. Plus I think you get the display platters as well, which saves buying your own etc.

You cheap cunt....they are probably disposable ones anyway!
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

You cheap cunt....they are probably disposable ones anyway!

M+S food is the shite, and their platers are top notch. What to do though, is give them a phone and see if you can get a deal for buying so much.

Worth a shot but if you dont ask, you wont get.
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:26 am

Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 592589 Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 592589 Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 592589
Back to top Go down
TBOK
Resident Short-ass
Resident Short-ass

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:28 am

The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK wrote:

Christening.

im up to £238 now!!!!
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:29 am

When is Squillaci going to sign? Thought the medical was yesterday and now it is mid-afternoon on Tuesday.

Plus I want a top keeper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010
Page 11 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 21  Next