606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 am

As promised fuck flaps. This is the very first edition of WCDT.

I'll be running through the weekends results, injury news and general Arsenal shit from around the web.

Arsenal 2-0 Sunderland

Another game where I lost all my finger nails and half my right hand.......Mrs Commander's gonna be busy for the next week or so. Lots of positives to take from the game. Almunia back in the sticks, taking home a clean sheet, the rise and rise of Eboue, Walcott played half decent and of course a much needed 3 fucking points. Sat in the upper tier this week, only the 2nd time Ive done, the first being the home loss to Hull last Season, so I was bricking a shit when KO rolled round. Looking at the team sheet I saw the fucking Cling On lining up next to Vermalen and said to Victor sitting next to me (yes, the cunts name is Victor..made worse by teh fact he's 19) we're fucked. Not a little bit fucked, but properly fucked, you know, like a blind man caught on Tower Hill station in rush hour, no cunts gonna help and sooner or later, your gonna get pushed on the tracks and get fucked. Fast forward 50 mins, we're 1-0 up and ol forehead is watching a hoofed ball looping towards him, dropping out of the sky at pace. "Hold me" I said to Victor, this cunt is gonna fuck us up, the dirty GERMAN CUNT!!!!!!!!!!"...........What happened next was something out of a film. The ball dropped out of the sky, Silvestre, let it drop onto his foot, brought it down with elegance, turned and laid out wide to Gael who pushed us on. From then I knew we'd be alright. Look, if a fucking cling on can produce that, the rest of the boys should be more than capable of turning a dodgy 1-0 into a convincing 3 point victory.

Now, it was hardly convincing, the host of chances we missed could well of come back and fucked us up the arse, much like I imagine fucking Bould's Mrs up the arse, bouncing, back and forth, like Tigger on a few grammmes of speed. Wenger needs to address the finishing, confidence or technique? Im inclined to think its the latter as each and everyone one of them has shown their worth at one time or another. But, its 3 points, the Manc cunts got fucked to a very strong looking Everton. Moyes said he watched the Milan game and "spotted" a defensive flaw, which he siad he told his team to expolit...........thank fuck we're all done with them toffee cunts. You dont need a telescope to spot our weaknesses lately.

Elsewhere

On the road, Chelsea picked up another 3 points, keeping the gap at 6 points. Cant help thinking that a draw at Old Trafford between them and the Surrey Reds will give the belief to this team that this may just be our season. That said, a draw at Old Trafford still leaves us needing to pick up maximum points between now and may, and requring Chelsea to slip up further. The sensible part of, yes cunts, I do have a sensible part, tells me it aint gonna happen.........but it was the same sensible cunt that made me sell my ticket to Arsenal v Milan in the san siro a few seasons ago, so I tend not to listen to that prick.

Graham Poll's been running his mouth, as picked up by Arseblog this morning:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1252714/GRAHAM-POLL-Its-time-Arsene-Wenger-took-Arsenal-tinted-spectacles-off.html

Make of that what you will, a cunt talking cuntness about cunts, genrally being a cunt. What a cunt

On the injury front, Diaby's still out with no real news. Song returned, which is a right result and there's no more official news on Gallas. Some cunts reporting he's out for next 2 weeks, some saying he's fit again. Listen to nothing until it comes from Billy or Wenger.

Looking forward, we face Stoke at the Brittania next weekend. A fucking scary place to go at the best of times, let alone in search of 3 points, nothing more, nothing less. Lets hope delap gets ravaged by a rabies infested gunea pig before the game, otherwise, with Billy out, its back to the cling on. As good a game as he had on Sat, he still very nearly got fucked by splitting balls as he has zero pace. A real fucking worry.

Now, a weekly award I shall be giving out. A MOM is you will. I dont listen to who Arsenal give the MOM to, mainly cos its some cunt liek Andy Townsend deciding it. This week though, (And I dont actually know who got it), my MOM goes to Eboue. Cunt never stopped trying. For me, that is the bare minimum anyone in an Arsenal shirt should be doing - trying.

Thats your lot for today. Depending on how things move on during the week, this could well become a weekly blog, but if theres development, I'll try and do something on it.

Thanks for listening cuntflaps - and lily and lucy.

Wing Commander, signing off

Last edited by Wing Commander on Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 am

lol! excellent read commander

I was watching the sunderland game in the pub and absolutely shat myself when jones was clean through and also when sunderland one a cuntish free kick near the end of the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:47 am

I hate to say this because you are a cunt. But good stuff.....agree on eboue, i was watching it online and Lou Macari was co-commentator and he gave MOM to fabregas!! what a twat.
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:48 am

The_Beauty_Of_Keown wrote:
I hate to say this because you are a cunt. But good stuff.....agree on eboue, i was watching it online and Lou Macari was co-commentator and he gave MOM to fabregas!! what a twat.

Thats what I mean........
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:51 am

Lou Macari is a true cunt and should be executed as soon as possible Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) 918852
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 4:42 am

Moved to new sub forum
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 am

Admin wrote:
Moved to new sub forum

Cheers Bergy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (1)
Page 1 of 1