606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... Empty
PostSubject: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:39 am

Wednesday night the mighty gunners will grace FC Porto with their presence!

What are we thinking for a good starting lineup?

Assuming Song and Arshavin are injured i would go with this...

................................................Almunia...................................................
Sagna.................Gallas...............................Verm............................Clichy
................................................Diaby......................................................
........................Cesc.........................................Rosicky...........................
....Eboue....................................B52......................................Nasri...........

Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440

Thoughts??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:48 am

Eboues Dance Instructor wrote:
Wednesday night the mighty gunners will grace FC Porto with their presence!

What are we thinking for a good starting lineup?

Assuming Song and Arshavin are injured i would go with this...

................................................Almunia...................................................
Sagna.................Gallas...............................Verm............................Clichy
................................................Diaby......................................................
........................Cesc.........................................Rosicky...........................
....Eboue....................................B52......................................Nasri...........

Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 2440

Thoughts??

A football related thread... affraid
i think song will make it.

So...

Almuina
Saga
Gallas
TV
Clichy

Song
Cesc
Diaby

Rosciky
NB
Nasri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:53 am

thought it was about time some of this was football related... we dont want people to start missing the old 606 do we Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:58 am

Eboues Dance Instructor wrote:
thought it was about time some of this was football related... we dont want people to start missing the old 606 do we Rolling Eyes

i dont think this football chat will catch on really..........that said i think it will be a score draw. im going for 1-1
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 6:59 am

I am going to say a 3-0 thrashing but more than likeley a 1-1, If song is not fit i want Eastmond to start, and then Wenger can change it if he can't cope
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
mark the mad
Blue Square
Blue Square
mark the mad

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 7:56 am

Arsenal will win 2-0.

afro

Tbh the champs league is boring Europa all the way WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 908644
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 8:03 am

mark the mad wrote:
Arsenal will win 2-0.

afro

Tbh the champs league is boring Europa all the way WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 908644

borin borin arsenal ay?

Ah those were the days... we could predict a 1-0 win every time!!
Back to top Go down
PolishGooner
Blue Square
Blue Square
PolishGooner

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:44 am

My currwent concern with the boys is the lack of goals. I appreciate we've had some tough games recently, but I hope they all pull their socks up and bang a couple of goals in. I'm also very concerned that if Porto come over with a one goal lead, they can hold onto it. Must win every game by 6 clear goals. Then I shall not worry, or more importantly become more grey haired!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am

I do think that with bendtner back we can get the goals again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PolishGooner
Blue Square
Blue Square
PolishGooner

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 9:49 am

Only with service from the legend, aka eboue! I'm a bit disappointed that andrei is out too. He's been below his peak for a while now and I was expecting a magical performance from him soon. Maybe once he's fit again... Cool
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:06 am

PolishGooner wrote:
Only with service from the legend, aka eboue! I'm a bit disappointed that andrei is out too. He's been below his peak for a while now and I was expecting a magical performance from him soon. Maybe once he's fit again... Cool

as far as i know Arshavin has been playing injured for a while so him getting a break will be good, and he can get back to his usual self, scoring!

i think we'll get a couple of goals against porto Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 91217
Back to top Go down
PolishGooner
Blue Square
Blue Square
PolishGooner

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:10 am

You're as optimistic as my best mate. He's a villa fan and he genuinely predicted us to win the prem this season. Crazy. But I hope we score about 4 past Porto. Put them away before the game reaches the second leg.
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 am

Last game i remember against porto, when the legend Eboue busted out the most amazing stepovers ever we won pretty comfortably with that great goal out of nothing down the right wing

i can't see us not winning to be honest, might even have to put on a cheeky bet

i'm thinking something like 3-1 maybe

and hey, we can still win the prem;)
Back to top Go down
PolishGooner
Blue Square
Blue Square
PolishGooner

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:19 am

I don't gamble anymore, but maybe a pound??? We'll see. And we will win the prem! Of that I have no doubt! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:22 am

I normally only bet a pound on stupid accumulators not bad tho if i one day get them right, i'll be a few grand richer, off a quid Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 468430

hopefully liverpool and villa can help by taking points off United and Chelsea, aswell as them drawing against each other
and i think birmingham, fulham and a few of the "smaller" teams can really help us out against them
Just got to make sure we get on a good run and win most if not all of our games, or at the very least don't lose! that and a good run in the CL
Back to top Go down
PolishGooner
Blue Square
Blue Square
PolishGooner

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 10:48 am

Sounds brilliant... as long as we get the favours we need from the other teams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:47 am

Its funny how on 606, the likes of Diaby, Song, Eboue and Bendtner were woeful last year and terrible (a view I never shared as Im sure lots of you didnt). Now we rely on them big time.

All hail Arsene! :king:
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Dickmar Van Nostril Boy wrote:
Its funny how on 606, the likes of Diaby, Song, Eboue and Bendtner were woeful last year and terrible (a view I never shared as Im sure lots of you didnt). Now we rely on them big time.

All hail Arsene! :king:

and theres a few players that have gone the opposite way, Arshavin was the greatest player ever, world class, and now he's terrible, lazy, a liability (ignoring the fact he's been playing out of position and injured)

Almunia who by some atleast was amazing, and now he's the worst keeper ever in the world ever! (even tho he's rated in the top 6 this season!)

some people nowadays one player having 1 bad pass in a game an he's terrible, sell him, arsenes mad etc
then he scores a goal and he's world class, amazing, arsene is a genius
then repeat
Back to top Go down
mark the mad
Blue Square
Blue Square
mark the mad

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 pm

shagsarsenal wrote:
I normally only bet a pound on stupid accumulators not bad tho if i one day get them right, i'll be a few grand richer, off a quid Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 468430

hopefully liverpool and villa can help by taking points off United and Chelsea, aswell as them drawing against each other
and i think birmingham, fulham and a few of the "smaller" teams can really help us out against them
Just got to make sure we get on a good run and win most if not all of our games, or at the very least don't lose! that and a good run in the CL

There is no way Liverpool can beat Chelsea Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:46 pm

i think liverpoo will take points off manure and chel$ki they need them if they want 4th spot!
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 1:52 pm

we can hope they do, united still have everton, Liverpool, chelsea, City, and spurs to play who can cause them problems, not to mention them possibly slipping up against other teams

and Chelski still have, City, Villa, United, 'pool, spurs to play!

hopefully both will lose/draw most of these games, paving the way for the arsenal Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 832347 Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... 155668
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:11 pm

Cant see Arsene risking Song tbh, so I think it will be more like:

Almunia

Sagna
Gallas
Verma
Clichy

Diaby
Fab
Denilson (I know)

Rosicky
Bendtner
Nasri

I can defo see Denilson starting Mad but then again he tends to surprise me when Im not expecting it and if he doesnt, well Eboue wont be happy Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 pm

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2855023/Sol-Campbell-in-the-frame-for-Porto-clash.html

Andrei Arshavin and Alex Song both failed to train yesterday and will not play against Porto. Tomas Rosicky and Denilson are likely to replace them.
Sol Campbell is on standby, as William Gallas faces a late fitness test after his persistent back injury flared up again. Eduardo is available again after a hamstring injury.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

I'd Take this team

Almunia

Sagna Gallas Vermaelen CLichy

Song

Fabregas Diaby

Theo NB52 Nasri

* Denilson can replace song if he dont make it
* I'd use theo to inject pace on the wings and maybe to improve his form.
* Sol might play instead of Gallas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 2:19 am

porto away is a hard game, we have to score, as we all know we cant be relied on to keep a clean sheet.

i am going fot 1-1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...   Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok I'll Kick Off With A Porto Thread...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next