606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010

Go down 
+8
shagsarsenal
The Magic Man
samiola
Admin
TBOK
Aberdeengooner
Captain Obvious
Van Persies Left Foot
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 am

Dubbed The New Wenger wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Harvey Prices Secret Twin wrote:
samiola wrote:
ha ha that robot wars comment is still tickling me, i had to go for a snout cos i was giggling like a school kid!

I still cant believe he said it.

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

Yep - As Dubbed has alluded to. Up there with Mark Mad's comments on what is your favourite Pokemon.

Though people in 606 are soppy cunts. They would have a field day with that comment.

You're just upset they rejected your idea of "A bomb on wheels"...
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:
ha ha that robot wars comment is still tickling me, i had to go for a snout cos i was giggling like a school kid!

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

Yep - As Dubbed has alluded to. Up there with Mark Mad's comments on what is your favourite Pokemon.

Though people in 606 are soppy cunts. They would have a field day with that comment.

You ooze lameness.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:33 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
Who would win out of Pokemon and robot wars?!

only one way to find out.....FIGHT!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

Yep - The thread that you posted re MarkMad would certainly indicate Voyeur would villified, but I would imagine that there would be more people who agreed with Voyeur than mark.

I bet some/most of the cunts on here have watched it but just like to jump on the bandwagon...Makes no difference to me or my opinion.

I've watched it before, used to be bang into it when i was like 10 an younger, even had the magazine where ya built ya own
I was a sad little cunt.

Well, I never had the magazine... Laughing But it was one of my favroute shows when I was a kid. I'm a big fan of destruction...metal being thrown everywhere etc...
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:34 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

Yep - The thread that you posted re MarkMad would certainly indicate Voyeur would villified, but I would imagine that there would be more people who agreed with Voyeur than mark.

I bet some/most of the cunts on here have watched it but just like to jump on the bandwagon...Makes no difference to me or my opinion.

As stated, I have and very occasionally do watch it and think it is mildly entertaining. But then, I also have the dubious pleasure of watching things like, Peppa Pig, Holly and Bens magic kingdom etc etc.

But, you must have known you would get ruined when asking on here of all places what people's favourite robot was....
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

shagsarsenal wrote:

what a fucking stupid question. Pikachu was a shit pokemon but the little cunt could still shoot lightning out his Arse. I'd like to see Sir Killalot have a go at prodding this cunt with his chicken skewer...

Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:35 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

You ooze lameness.

And you ooze loneliness, begging for attention...Didn't get much of mums tit milk as a baby?
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 am

shagsarsenal wrote:

what a fucking stupid question. Pikachu was a shit pokemon but the little cunt could still shoot lightning out his Arse. I'd like to see Sir Killalot have a go at prodding this cunt with his chicken skewer...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In true VPLF fashion..

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 am

shagsarsenal wrote:

I used to like Pokemon when I was a kid. In the era of Nintendo 64. Those were the days.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

I'm just a little concerned that he knows the names of Pokemon and Robots and what they can do!!!!!!!!

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:37 am

shagsarsenal wrote:

ha ha ha...Sir killa lot! quality!
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

You ooze lameness.

And you ooze loneliness, begging for attention...Didn't get much of mums tit milk as a baby?

You're just a wounded puppy, lashing out in rage. You cunted yourself off. Stop crying and accept you got found out like the cunt that you are.
Useless poster.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 am

shagsarsenal wrote:

I used to like Pokemon when I was a kid. In the era of Nintendo 64. Those were the days.

I liked both. I was about 6-11 when they were popular so they were the sort of thing i watched/ played. However, i wouldnt now bring it up on a football forum.

I can just see him sitting in the pub on saturday during Arsenal blackburn...

Voyeur friend: So, i was watching the championship game last night, i'd smash Gabby Logan right up the Arse.
Voyeru: Me too, did you see Robot wars afterwards?
Voyeur friend leaves, stunned.
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 am

The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

I'm just a little concerned that he knows the names of Pokemon and Robots and what they can do!!!!!!!!

I was going to say the same thing..."Sir" Killalot, skewer etc...You know far more than you are letting on! Suspect
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:39 am

The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

No, like i said, Pokemon and robot wars were kids programmes from my era.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

shagsarsenal wrote:

I liked both. I was about 6-11 when they were popular so they were the sort of thing i watched/ played. However, i wouldnt now bring it up on a football forum.

I can just see him sitting in the pub on saturday during Arsenal blackburn...

Voyeur friend: So, i was watching the championship game last night, i'd smash Gabby Logan right up the Arse.
Voyeru: Me too, did you see Robot wars afterwards?
Voyeur friend leaves, stunned.

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

Who doesn't know Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:40 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

You ooze lameness.

You're just a wounded puppy, lashing out in rage. You cunted yourself off. Stop crying and accept you got found out like the cunt that you are.
Useless poster.

Rage? No...
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:40 am

The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

Hairy muff. I'm an old cunt. Dungeons and Dragons for me.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

I reckon i could still have a crack at naming all 150 pokemon if i had to.

I'm not going to, but 'm just saying...
Back to top Go down
shagsarsenal
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
shagsarsenal

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:41 am

The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

Pokemon used to be quality back in the day, up early before school, watch pokemon, a quick play on the gameboy while eatin my breakfast before goin to school with my pokemon cards in my pocket
Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 468430

I could probably still name 90% of the pokemon an what they do to be honest, it all went tits up with the new ones tho, just started chuckin random letters and shapes together

"Yeaa i call it, cuntamon it i dunno, fuckin shoots lazers out of its eyes that it walks on or some shit fuck it i'm minted"
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

Who doesn't know Pokemon?

Me obviously. Never seen one before and couldn't name any, apart from that one in this post. But as stated, I'm an old cunt. Must have been in my 20's when they came out.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

that was the nuts and Around the world in 80 days
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 am

TheVoyuer wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
TheVoyuer wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
samiola wrote:

what was he expecting?

Worst comment ever?

You ooze lameness.

Useless poster.

Rage? No...

Course not. That's why you're jumping on every comment I post.
We all knew you were a sad cunt. But you confirmed it with your robot wars comment.
Back to top Go down
TheVoyuer
Championship
Championship
TheVoyuer

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 am

The Magic Man wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:
shagsarsenal wrote:

In true VPLF fashion..

I reckon i could still have a crack at naming all 150 pokemon if i had to.

I'm not going to, but 'm just saying...

Really??

I never liked Pokemon...some of my friends did. But I just didn't get the hype...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010   Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010 - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tuesday Thread - 24/08/2010
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next