606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday 24/3/11

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:52 am

Morning

Had to get some deodorant this morning as I used the last of it, I haven't bought it in ages as the Mrs normally buys it, fucking hell it's got expensive
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 1:59 am

Admin wrote:
Morning

Had to get some deodorant this morning as I used the last of it, I haven't bought it in ages as the Mrs normally buys it, fucking hell it's got expensive

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.

1. Smelly because I wear deodorant?
2. Not moaning,just stating it's gotten expensive
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 2:14 am

Why is David Cameron the anti-christ?
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:06 am

After happy Redknapps court case spurs fane will be releived hes been granted bail

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:07 am

This place is dead.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 am

Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.

all about the Blue Sure for men spray can.
Superdrug is the cheapest gaf for all that shite
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 am

samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.

Definitely not, smells like a tarts handbag. Can't beat Lynx anti-persperant.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:15 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.

na mate Lynx is well budget especailly Lynx Africa....makes you smell like a sweaty spade! You just been mugged off by the adverts, thinking you will get all these sorts on ya case!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.

na mate Lynx is well budget especailly Lynx Africa....makes you smell like a sweaty spade! You just been mugged off by the adverts, thinking you will get all these sorts on ya case!!

I've got sorts on my case anyway.

Had a look at that gaff last night. Place is alright, love the area though! Definitely going to live down there.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:20 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.

Had a look at that gaff last night. Place is alright, love the area though! Definitely going to live down there.

yeah man, all about Dulwich.....and its Millwall country! Wish i still lived there and not in West
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:22 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Admin wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
Admin wrote:
Morning

1. You smelly cunt.
2. Moaning.

yeah man, all about Dulwich.....and its Millwall country! Wish i still lived there and not in West

will def be going back South when i buy a house eventually
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:26 am

fucking laptop died the other day...backed up all photos but not the music...if the IT guy cant save the music im gonna be so pisssed off!

need a new laptop anyway, might have to get a Mac i reckon
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:47 am

samiola wrote:
fucking laptop died the other day...backed up all photos but not the music...if the IT guy cant save the music im gonna be so pisssed off!

Don't see the point in Mac's, unless you work in some sort of digital media format, or like a real interest in it....
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:57 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

Don't see the point in Mac's, unless you work in some sort of digital media format, or like a real interest in it....

just better i think, dont get Virus's and shit and are double quick. Got decent speakers on as well so good for films and that. fucking bag for a Mac book pro thou....lumpy!
want an I Pad 2 as well but that will have to wait
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 3:59 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

just better i think, dont get Virus's and shit and are double quick. Got decent speakers on as well so good for films and that. fucking bag for a Mac book pro thou....lumpy!

Must admit, I have been fluttering with the idea of a Mac.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:06 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
Why is David Cameron the anti-christ?

Because he's a cunt and has all characteristics set out for the Antichrist in the book of Revelations, but mainly it's the cunt thing
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:07 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

borrowed my brothers one the other day and thought it was the bollocks....all apple stuff is blinding these days i reckon....too much choice with a PC as well...cant be fucked to find the best one.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

borrowed my brothers one the other day and thought it was the bollocks....all apple stuff is blinding these days i reckon....too much choice with a PC as well...cant be fucked to find the best one.

Apple do them on finance too, if it's too lumpy to weigh out for the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:19 am

Where's TBOK? I reckon he's getting bummed by Sugar.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:22 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

Apple do them on finance too, if it's too lumpy to weigh out for the whole thing.

hopefully il win big in vegas and get one on the way back!
Doubtfull thou!
Missus wants a me to but her a Michael Korrs bag....do me a favour love!!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:23 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

Doubtfull thou!

They're cheap out there. I nearly bought my sons mum a Michael Corrs purse, only $100.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

Doubtfull thou!

They're cheap out there. I nearly bought my sons mum a Michael Corrs purse, only $100.

nearly aint much good to her!
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 am

samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

Doubtfull thou!

Just buy one then you tight cunt.
Back to top Go down
samiola
Champions League
Champions League

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 EmptyThu Mar 24, 2011 4:44 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
samiola wrote:

Doubtfull thou!

Just buy one then you tight cunt.

me..... alright love, i saw this lovely bag in Vegas for you, i nearly bought it but decided to spend my dough on strippers instaed.

missus....get out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thursday 24/3/11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 24/3/11   Thursday 24/3/11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 24/3/11
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next