606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 1:36 am

Its Friday - thank a fucking a duck.

Im not one to pass off someone elses work as my own, but sometimes, sometimes, you try to, in the vain hope someone gives you a pat on the back............*HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE*..........you cunts patting me on the back? Na, forget that.

We start this morning with team news. Wenger gave his press conference a day early yesterday, something only brought to my attention by Mr Bloggs from Arseblog. Good job really cos Id of been logged in to arsenal.com all fucking day waiting for the cunt to start. Nothing of great surprise really. Cesc is still out. No bad thing really. Its the tangerine brigade and Im pretty confident we have enough in reserve to see them cunts of without the little Spainiard. Im hoping its merely a precaution. Too often we've seen AW rush players back only for them to get fucked in a more serious way. With the closing games of the season looming and a World Cup on the horizon it wouldn't be fair to the lad to push him. Song continues to serve his ban, so Denilson will step in. Gone off him a little this season. Still not forgiven the cunt for letting the ref overtake him in the game against Stoke, though he's not had a bad game against Hull as yet, so no worries there really. Sol felt a little cramp after the Porto game - hardly fucking surprising really, 90 mins for a 98 yr old is a testament to his attitude. As Blogs points out though, Clingon Sylvestre or Sol? Even with one leg Id still opt for big Sol.

Chelsea host West Ham, Man U host Fulham. Not exactly relying on West Ham to do us any favours, and with Fulham playing last night, its a big ask for them to do anything at OT. We can but hope though. Like Ive said a million times to my cat Trevor......"We can only win, and win well, the rest is out of our hands"

My Tenner is still on the table for anyone who spots Merida. Even Arseblog has picked up on his mystery dissapearence now with them betting he's appearing in Recital with the other boys going to along to watch his solo appearance. Too far fetched for me that one. Running a car wash in Birmingham maybe......prancing around in a tutu? No.

Tomorrow I'll mostly be propping up a corner table in the Tollington watching Jeff Shreves scream as he says "Its gone mental at the KC, Nicky Bendtner has just smashed his 7th of the game and Arsenal lead 9-0"........

Until Monday Cuntlips
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 2:03 am

Wing Commander wrote:

Im not one to pass off someone elses work as my own, but sometimes, sometimes, you try to, in the vain hope someone gives you a pat on the back............*HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE*..........you cunts patting me on the back? Na, forget that.

We start this morning with team news. Wenger gave his press conference a day early yesterday, something only brought to my attention by Mr Bloggs from Arseblog. Good job really cos Id of been logged in to arsenal.com all fucking day waiting for the cunt to start. Nothing of great surprise really. Cesc is still out. No bad thing really. Its the tangerine brigade and Im pretty confident we have enough in reserve to see them cunts of without the little Spainiard. Im hoping its merely a precaution. Too often we've seen AW rush players back only for them to get fucked in a more serious way. With the closing games of the season looming and a World Cup on the horizon it wouldn't be fair to the lad to push him. Song continues to serve his ban, so Denilson will step in. Gone off him a little this season. Still not forgiven the cunt for letting the ref overtake him in the game against Stoke, though he's not had a bad game against Hull as yet, so no worries there really. Sol felt a little cramp after the Porto game - hardly fucking surprising really, 90 mins for a 98 yr old is a testament to his attitude. As Blogs points out though, Clingon Sylvestre or Sol? Even with one leg Id still opt for big Sol.

Chelsea host West Ham, Man U host Fulham. Not exactly relying on West Ham to do us any favours, and with Fulham playing last night, its a big ask for them to do anything at OT. We can but hope though. Like Ive said a million times to my cat Trevor......"We can only win, and win well, the rest is out of our hands"

My Tenner is still on the table for anyone who spots Merida. Even Arseblog has picked up on his mystery dissapearence now with them betting he's appearing in Recital with the other boys going to along to watch his solo appearance. Too far fetched for me that one. Running a car wash in Birmingham maybe......prancing around in a tutu? No.

Tomorrow I'll mostly be propping up a corner table in the Tollington watching Jeff Shreves scream as he says "Its gone mental at the KC, Nicky Bendtner has just smashed his 7th of the game and Arsenal lead 9-0"........

Until Monday Cuntlips

Is your cat really called Trevor?
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 6:44 am

A Bould Statement wrote:
Wing Commander wrote:

Until Monday Cuntlips

Is your cat really called Trevor?

Yep - Named him after Trevor McDonald. Trevor McDonald is the only black guy that should of been white. As my cat is black with a white front I found it only fitting
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
snapamansbanjo
Blue Square
Blue Square
snapamansbanjo

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5) EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 9:06 am

Haha, The Tolly is my local, but I won't be there tomorrow.

Enjoy WC.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5)   Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders Daily Thread (5)
Page 1 of 1