606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19) Empty
PostSubject: Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19)   Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:17 am

Try to be best
Cause you're only a man
And a man's gotta learn to take it

Try to believe
Though the going gets rough
That you gotta hang tough to make it

History repeats itself
Try and you'll succeed

Never doubt that you're the one
And you can have your dreams!

You're the best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down
You're the Best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you down
You're the Best!
Around!
Nothing's gonna ever keep you dow-ow-ow-ow-own

It worked for Daniel LaRusso - 3 fucking times, so there's no reason why it cant work for us. On for a historic night? Or on for a for a right hander? My heart tells me tonight is going to be special, my head tells me to shut the fuck up, eat your chocolate shreddies and get used to the fact we're fucked.

No Gallas, No Cesc, No RVP, No Pint sized Russian and just recently and perhaps, just as important as Cesc, No Song. If there is a God, the cunt is a Tottenham Fan - taking the living piss out of us - Cunt. The task facing us is difficult enough even with all these players in our side, without them we should be pissing in the wind. Being a life long Gooner has taught me one thing though - games like this are not played on paper. I keep reminding myself of the San Siro trip we took a couple of years back and try convincing myself that tonight IS possible. Though back then we never took a seriously depleted squad and we wasn't up against the worlds best team with 2 away goals in their pocket.

Any hope of some miracle tonight took yet another slap in the face when Wenger revealed yesterday that Rosicky is 50/50 and that Sol is carrying a tight calf and is not nailed on to play. This does leave us with some serious problems, mainly going by the name of Silvestre the Cling On. Alright, so he didn't have the worst game of his life against Wolves, yet it was only Wolves. Yes, he was on the left, not his prefferred position, but a position he should be more than capable of dealing with. Wolves opened up a few cracks on our back line on Saturday and truth be told, although we battled hard and never gave up, we were lucky to walk away with all 3. If a game was rewarded on points, like a boxing match, we'd of pissed that game, but if was rewarded on knock downs, well, we hardly landed a punch. Yeah, we rested alot of players, but its slightly worrying that our 2nd string is so far away from our first (when fully fit). No point dwelling on that now, we have a task at hand, so lets look at how we should line up against these cunts tonight.

---------------------------Alumina-----------------------------

---------Sagna-----Sol/Cling On------Vermalen-------Clichy------

----------------Nasri--------Denilson--------Rosicky-------------

----------Walcott----------Bendtner-------------Eboue----------

You might wanna swap Rosicky and Eboue there, maybe Nasri and Eboue, but for all intent and purposes, this is the starting 11/12, depending on last minute fitness tests. With our injuries, it leaves our bench looking seriously fucking weak.

It makes me think that Wenger may just abondon the 4-3-3 in favour of a more defensive 4-4-2. Whether or not this would work is down to Wenger to sort out, thank fuck, cos I wouldn't have a fucking clue.

It would seem the entire world has written off our chances of progressing. Most bookies go 1/7 that Barca qualify. In a nut shell that means that you'd need to lay out £7 in order to win £1. Not a very clever bet, unless of course you wanna lay out thousands. Most of the papers and journo's are claiming that we cannot put up a fight like we did in the last 20 mins at the Grove again in such a short space of time and against the very same team. I say most Journo's as there is 1 or 2 lads who think we will do it. Namely, ex arsenal legends, Ian Wright and Manu Petit. Both have gathered in our corner and thrown a bit of weight behind our arguement, both picking up on Barca's own negatives this evening. Barca are without their first 2 choice centre halves, as well as Ibrahimovic. The latter is less of a blow as they bring in Bojan, a little cunt who smashed 2 at the weekend for them and is hungry. Make no mistake, we'll need to treat this fella with as much respect as we do Messi - another worry. Though they will miss Pique and Puyol, no doubt.

Much talk on Walcott and how he is our out for tonight. Please for fuck sake, dont put the world on his shoulders. He does seem to panic when its down to him, though he seems confident and in a good mood. If he would only put some fucking leather behind the ball when he shoots, he'd be a much better player.

Im gonna leave it there - as some temp skirt has just come into the office that I need to start laying foundations on.

Here's to a happy Tuesday and an even fucking happier tuesnight.

COME ON YOU GOONERS..............

Last edited by Wing Commander on Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19)   Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:23 am

I like Freddos.
Back to top Go down
Van Persies Left Foot
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Van Persies Left Foot

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19)   Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:28 am

no diaby in your starting line up W/C?
Back to top Go down
Wing Commander
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
Wing Commander

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19)   Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 1:55 am

Van Persies Left Foot wrote:
no diaby in your starting line up W/C?

What a cunt.

How can I forget Diaby?

-----------------------Almunia--------------------------

------Sagna-------Sol/Cling On------TV----------Clichy----

-------------Nasri--------Denilson---------Diaby----------

--------Walcott---------Bendtner---------Rosicky---------

Hmmmmmm, with this though, there is no space for Eboue. I think the lad should start. At the expense of who though? As much as Im a non Denilson believer, I think we'll need him tonight. Again on Saturday, the cunt refused to track back. Well, not quite true, he does track back, but only to 30 yards outside our area. Its like theres a brick wall there stopping the cunt going further. He needs to get back and leave players like Rosicky and Walcott to make the breaks.

That said, with Rosicky at 50/50, it could be a simple case of Eboue stepping in for him.

Again though, if fit, Rosicky or Eboue? Fuck this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73257345080
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19)   Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wing Commanders El Daily Threado (19)
Page 1 of 1