606 Football Fans Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

606 Football Fans Forum

An alternative forum for Football Fans to talk about anything

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday 22-7-10

Go down 
+5
A Bould Statement
Captain Obvious
Admin
Van Persies Left Foot
Aberdeengooner
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 am

The Magic Man wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Speaking of Kung Fu:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hahaha What a thread.

"those UFC fighters are too slow and get tired quick bruce lee was fast and could do flips how many ufc fighers can do that. plus he was dead strong too. why are you worried for me goonz.
aditional i dont really understand what you mean can u explain pls. i dont think your friend could though because id have heard of him."

hahahaha

Haha nice spot. Spud fan?

Manc. Though he's allegedly in year 8. Kids nowadays. Getting thicker and thicker.

I'll show my age again.

How old is year 8? 13? They didn't have that shit when I was at school?

yeah, you start year 8 at 12 and finish at 13.

easily the best year at school.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:12 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

IQ tests don't determine anything. Especially the ones on the internet.

Or we could all start a BTEC at the same time and whoever takes longest to finish it would be Dubbed.

Already done a couple as part of working qualifications in the past. Level 3 in banking and level 4 in management studies. Worth fuck all, mean fuck all and very easy to get distinctions.

say you had your level 4 in management but no experience and no other qualifications...
what sort of job could you get out of that?

Fuck all of any decency, but this was back in the 90's. No idea now. As I said, it was just part of a management training course that I was on for a high street bank. It did aid me getting into uni though. But probably no more than my A-levels.

If I was advising my kids what to do now, (depending on what they wanted) I wouldn't say that Uni was automatically the best choice anymore, although in the past, it certainly was. It would depend on what they wanted to do. As Captain said, the jobs that you 2 are in do not require degrees, just young blokes wanting to make a lot of money and then burn out and get other jobs. But, many professions, teachers, soctors, vets, scientists (including many IT roles) require a degree to get into.

mine aint the sort of high paid, burn out job that Captain's lucky enough to have. Mine's a life sentence of only just better than average pay for the next 50years

Not burn out material yet. Next 3-5 years the real hard work starts and the 'entertaining' of clients starts. Then 10 years after that I imagine I'll be standing at the front of an economics classroom or something.

I went to Uni because i couldn't be assed getting a job. best decision ever, having roughly a 65% average attendence and the rest was smoking and drinking and just general partying. 4th year was our disertation year, so we technically had 9 months to do all our research and write the fucker.

I did it in 4 days, printed out 500 questionnaires, filled them all in so my results matched my "findings" and got a B for it. Although i managed to relate my question to films so sitting on my seatee stoned and eating doritios watchng shit really helped the research.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

Or we could all start a BTEC at the same time and whoever takes longest to finish it would be Dubbed.

Already done a couple as part of working qualifications in the past. Level 3 in banking and level 4 in management studies. Worth fuck all, mean fuck all and very easy to get distinctions.

say you had your level 4 in management but no experience and no other qualifications...

Fuck all of any decency, but this was back in the 90's. No idea now. As I said, it was just part of a management training course that I was on for a high street bank. It did aid me getting into uni though. But probably no more than my A-levels.

If I was advising my kids what to do now, (depending on what they wanted) I wouldn't say that Uni was automatically the best choice anymore, although in the past, it certainly was. It would depend on what they wanted to do. As Captain said, the jobs that you 2 are in do not require degrees, just young blokes wanting to make a lot of money and then burn out and get other jobs. But, many professions, teachers, soctors, vets, scientists (including many IT roles) require a degree to get into.

mine aint the sort of high paid, burn out job that Captain's lucky enough to have. Mine's a life sentence of only just better than average pay for the next 50years

Not burn out material yet. Next 3-5 years the real hard work starts and the 'entertaining' of clients starts. Then 10 years after that I imagine I'll be standing at the front of an economics classroom or something.

Have a couple of mates who were traders.

1 (one) was in jail at 28 for drugs, the other is now teaching I think.

Both made a lot of fucking money though.

Last edited by The Magic Man on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:14 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

I was in jail at 28 for drugs, the other is now teaching I think.

If you've got the stones to carry it on into your 40s you can eanr yourself enough to start trading under your own name. Which is how millionaires become multi, multi millionaires.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 am

Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

I went to Uni because i couldn't be assed getting a job. best decision ever, having roughly a 65% average attendence and the rest was smoking and drinking and just general partying. 4th year was our disertation year, so we technically had 9 months to do all our research and write the fucker.

I did it in 4 days, printed out 500 questionnaires, filled them all in so my results matched my "findings" and got a B for it. Although i managed to relate my question to films so sitting on my seatee stoned and eating doritios watchng shit really helped the research.

Not dissimilar.

Didn't go until I was 21, but then spent the whole time drinking and smoking. Same with the dissertaion, did it in less than a week, filled in about 400 questionnaires myself, after getting approx 50 filled in legit. Managed to get a 2:1 from the diss. Although, going into the final year, I was very much on course for a 1st. Just smoked far too much.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:16 am

TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

I was in jail at 28 for drugs, the other is now teaching I think.

If you've got the stones to carry it on into your 40s you can eanr yourself enough to start trading under your own name. Which is how millionaires become multi, multi millionaires.

Or if you're really really fucking good, you can get into a hedge fund. Blokes have got so much money they don't know what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Aberdeengooner
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Aberdeengooner

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Aberdeengooner wrote:
Captain Obvious wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
TBOK's Minion wrote:
DBTNW wrote:

Not dissimilar.

Didn't go until I was 21, but then spent the whole time drinking and smoking. Same with the dissertaion, did it in less than a week, filled in about 400 questionnaires myself, after getting approx 50 filled in legit. Managed to get a 2:1 from the diss. Although, going into the final year, I was very much on course for a 1st. Just smoked far too much.

Yeah, although I reckon smoking helped out alot, if i was baking I wouldn't drink then i'd get brainwaves of shit to write.

Anyways, im off for the night.

laters
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kylie Minogue, would you still even after the breast cancer and now she is 42?
Back to top Go down
https://606football.forumotion.co.uk
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 am

Admin wrote:

i, for one, certainly would.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:20 am

Admin wrote:

Her sister's a proper slag!
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 am

DBTNW wrote:
Admin wrote:

Indeed, but a a slag with big plastic boobs, i still would though
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:21 am

You'd be mental not to.
Back to top Go down
A Bould Statement
Champions League
Champions League
A Bould Statement

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:22 am

i'm off for the weekend, going to alton towers tomorrow.

later on.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 am

TBOK's Minion wrote:

later on.

Have fun.

Laters.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:24 am

TBOK's Minion wrote:

later on.

I hope the harness things snap on air and you break your neck
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Admin wrote:

I'd pay a lot of money for the both of them together.

But, i would for either.

Better choice than Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:25 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
You'd be mental not to.

Agreed. Or a proper Bouldy.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 am

The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Admin wrote:

But, i would for either.

Money? Now we know how you lost your virginity.
Back to top Go down
Captain Obvious
WC Wannabe
Captain Obvious

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:26 am

I'm off to. Francais tomorrow. Lots of Foreign beer! Hope you all die suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:27 am

Captain Obvious wrote:
I'm off to. Francais tomorrow. Lots of Foreign beer! Hope you all die suspiciously.

Hope the boat sinks / plane crashes.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:27 am

OK then would you do Caster Semenya for £100 as technically she is a woman

Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 am

Admin wrote:
OK then would you do Caster Semenya for £100 as technically she is a woman

NO.
Back to top Go down
Admin
World Cup Winner
World Cup Winner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:29 am

Captain Obvious wrote:

I hope you get savageley raped by a local Frenchman in his berret and striped top with onions, whilst he inserts his baguette up his own anus and makes you eat it
Back to top Go down
The Magic Man
World Cup Finalist
World Cup Finalist
The Magic Man

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:29 am

DBTNW wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Admin wrote:

But, i would for either.

At least I have lost it Dubbed. You just carry on wanking over fully dressed 'women'.
Back to top Go down
Dubbed The New Wenger
Scotland Fan
Scotland Fan

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:30 am

The Magic Man wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
The Magic Man wrote:
Admin wrote:
DBTNW wrote:
Admin wrote:

But, i would for either.

At least I have lost it Dubbed. You just carry on wanking over fully dressed 'women'.

Nice one cunt! Going to proceed to crying now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 22-7-10   Thursday 22-7-10 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 22-7-10
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next